(ringing of the phone) Ben hello Ben sievers residence. Carol, its your stupid boyfriend. Carol shut up Ben, just shut up. Hang up the phone Ben. Jason Ben, is your mom home yet? Ben nope Jason I thought I heard her car. Ben thats mike. He just wash

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第二季

Maggie Ok well be back right after lunch. You have the number to the restaurant in case anything happens. Mike yeah, dont worry if ben and carol act up Ill slap em around a little bit. Just kidding dad. Jason lets go honey Mike divorced, boy Ben yea

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第二季

Carol: It's your turn to take out the garba...hey! You know you can't listen in when Dad talks with one of his mental patients. Ben: He's not talking to a mental patient! It's Mom. Carol: Well that's probably worse. You still shouldn't snoop. Ben: I

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第二季

[ti:UNIT 2 Plant a Plant! Lesson 9: How Does a Plant Grow?] [0:00.532]UNIT 2 第二单元 [0:01.935]Lessons 9~16 第9~16课 [0:04.780]Plant a Plant! 培育植物! [0:06.829]You Will Learn 你将学到 [0:09.105]Functions 实际应用 [0:10.888]Ta

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 河北教育初中英语(初中起点)八年级下册

Be thankful if someone criticizes you It just means progress You will know what to improve It will help you grow into a better person 感谢对你提出批评的人 这仅仅意味着新的进步 你知道自己哪里可以提升 这会帮助你成长为

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Carol: We need the TV, Mike. Mike: Cant you see I'm in the middle of a show here. Carol: Yeah, well, I got a better show. Mom took all the old movies and put them on tapes so that we can see them. Mike: Why? Jason: Well, this ought to be fun. Maggie

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第二季

Radio Announcer: 11:05 on a Christmas Eve morning. And by this time tomorrow fellow kiddies it will all be over but the exchanging! Music: Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock. . . Mike: Jacket. Scarf. (sniffs) Blue. All right. Shirt. Uh, long

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第二季

Cheerleaders: Go Girls. Go you Dewey Hooters. V V victory for var var varsity. Victory for varsity, goooooo Hooters! Loudspeaker: Mike Seaver to the principles office. Mike Seaver come to the principles office immediately, Mr. Girl a: Well I mean, i

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第二季

引言: 他一旦停止成长,他一旦对自己说我该懂的都懂了,这个时候他的青春也就完了。他可能在25岁时死去,也可能在75岁时死去,这都没有区别。就在那一天,他开始变老。 I dread to come

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

TED同仁、城市规划师米歇尔(Mitchell Joachim)向大家展现他对可持续的、有机的建筑的构想:从植物--等等,还有肉---中成长起来的生态友好的住所。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:奇观建筑

科普作家理查德普雷斯顿将向我们介绍这个星球上最巨大的生物之一太平洋西北部巨大的红杉。虽然由一颗细小的种子成长起来,它们却支撑着巨大的生态系统。时至今日,这些生态系统的大

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:生态谜云

Rob: Hello Im Rob. Welcome to 6 Minute English. Im joined today by Finn. Hi Finn. Finn: Hi Rob. Rob: Today were talking about a subject that many of us have experienced - it's living at home, particularly when we're grown up and in our twenties. Finn

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

I dread to come to the end of the year,said a friend to me recently, it makes me realize I am growing old. William James, the great psychologist, said that most men are old fogies at twenty-fiveHe was right. Most men at twenty-five are satisfied with

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Mike: Ah, perfect! O, Ben! Ben! Ben: What? Mike: Hey, Ben, look! I need your help, OK? Here's what I want you to do, first... Ben: Is this gonna get me in trouble again? Mike: Ben, I'm your elder brother. No, I'd never get you into trouble. Maggie:

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第二季

Everyday routine 每天小事 Connect with someone. 和他人联系 Life is meant to be shared and the need to connect is an important one for me. While time for self-reflection is necessary, so is the time we share with other people. True connection

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Think about a self-improvement goal you have, like becoming a better public speaker, earning a promotion at work, or losing weight. Be honest: Whats been stopping you from achieving, or even making progress, toward your goal? 想一个你已经有的自

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

My wife and I turned the flame of our burgeoning relationship into a raging blaze on an epic three and a half month, 8,000 mile motorcycle trip. The result, over 17 years of marriage and eight kids! Its been a magical journey, but nothing about it ha

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift. When the door of happiness closes, another opens, but often times we look so long

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift. When the door of happiness closes, another opens, but often times we look so long

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Carl RogersWhat I am is good enough if I would only be it openly.The following was written in answer to a 15-year-old girl's question, How can I prepare myself for a fulfilling life? I am me. In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me. Th

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文