I'm the fourth of five children raised by a single mother in a rough neighborhood in Brooklyn, New York. 我是一位单身母亲五个孩子中的第四个,我们在纽约布鲁克林一个混乱的街区生活。 We never owned a home, a car, a w

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

Ben: Hi mum, hi dad. How are you guys? Maggie: hi honey. We're fine. Jason: How's school today Ben? Ben: Fantastic! Jason: Ooh! That good huh? Ben: Wait til you here. This morning when the principle was finished doing announcements over the PA, she

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第二季

Edelweiss《雪绒花》音乐之声(冯比托普) Edelweiss edelweiss edelweiss every morning you greet me Small and white clean and bright you look happy to meet me blossom of snow may you bloom and grow bloom and grow forever Edelweiss edelweiss b

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

You can't stop change from happening in your life. What you can do is accept that it's inevitable and you just have to adapt. This is why you can't stop learning, and you can't stop growing. When you learn to adapt, you pick up something you haven't

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Learn from life生活教会我们成长 Do many first's 多尝试第一次 When was the last time you did something for the first time? If you can't think of the answer, maybe you need to go out and try something new. It can be as simple as watching

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Also, putting my Acquia hat on, it would be great to see Drupal become the most trusted enterprise infrastructure for rapidly assembling applications and delivering content. 另外,结合我的Acquia,Drupal会成为最值得信任的聚合应用和

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

If there was one lesson to be learned when growing the Drupal project, it is that you have to listen to your users. 如 果说Drupal项目在成长中有过教训的话,那就是,你一定要倾听用户的需求, At Acquia we are doing exactly

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Over 1800 developers contributed Drupal modules (third-party extensions that can be added to the core) for Drupal 5. Drupal has grown a lot bigger than me. 超过1800个开发者为 Drupal5写模块(可以被加进核心的第 三方扩展名),

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Acquia Drupal is simply a packaged collection of some of the best software from the Drupal project to simplify the process of getting started with Drupal. Acquia Drupal只是一个由Drupal项目中最好的软件组成的软件包,可以简化启动

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

模仿文本: But these other new films, dramas, romances, thrillers, comedies, from King's Speech, and The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel through The Expendables, and even perhaps Skyfall, celebrate the strength and maturity. They're not necessarily a

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Jason: You can be sure the wok is at the correct temperature by sprinkling water on the surface. The droplets should dance before evaporating. Yes, ballet or rumba? Perfecto! Mike: Hey dad, look. We got a deal for you. If you'll just order pizza we'

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第二季

(Jason and Maggie are watching a sad film at night. Someone climbs up a ladder outside the house.) Maggie: Did you hear that? Jason: What that kind of scraping sound? Maggie: Yeah. Jason: Was it up on the roof? Maggie: Yeah. Jason: No, I didn't. I d

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第二季

You must save him from making the same error. 你必须让他不要再犯同样的错误。 A: Come on. Give him another chance. 好了,再给他一次机会吧。 B: You must save him from making the same error. 你必须让他不要再犯同样的错

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

When I was growing up, I had an old neighbor named Dr. Gibbs. He didnt look like any doctor Id ever known. He never yelled at us for playing in his yard. I remember him as someone who was a lot nicer than 1)circumstances warranted. When Dr. Gibbs was

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

A long, long time ago--September a place far, far away--Long Island three children faced the challenge of their young lives--the first day of school. Jason: One million students report back for first day of school. Two million parents giggle hysteri

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第二季

Learn from life生活教会我们成长 Take risks 承担风险 The first step to learning is accepting that you're prone to make mistakes. Once you've accepted that, you'll have an easier time taking in things and risking everything in favor of your

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

难度综述: 总体而言,2014年作文难度和2013年基本持平。难度不大: 1、图片内容容易理解,不容易产生歧义;图片中显示了两代人三十年的变化,描图过程中应该尽量涵盖以下重点信息:三十

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

情境短语 1. get acquainted (with...)(和`……)认识,熟悉…… 这个常用的短语暗示双方从不认识到熟识,“get”可换“become”。若是短语之后,要加上被认识

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

They say boys don't cry 他们说,男孩有泪不轻弹 But your daddy shed a lot of tears 但爹地哭得不少 They say I should be a strong man 他们说,我应该坚强 But baby, I'm still filled with fear 但是,宝贝,我却害怕 Somet

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

November 5,2006 2006年11月5日 Dear Xavier High School, and Ms. Lockwood, and Messrs Perin, McFeely, Batten, Maurer and Congiusta: 亲爱的泽维尔中学,洛克伍德女士,还有佩林、麦克菲利、巴腾、莫勒、孔朱斯塔诸位:

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 见信如晤Letters Live