A pet dog helps reduce children's stress. Petting a dog really helps kids. Researchers looked at 643 young children. They found that children with a pet dog are less stressed than children without one. This will not surprise parents. They know dogs h

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语生活新闻

Ben: Lets go, lets go, lets go. We are going to be late. Jason: Ben. You don't have to yell. Ben: Sure, Im excited. Jason: Then go outside. Ben: What the heck's taking so long? We got to move. Jason: Inside Ben. Ben: I'm sorry dad. I lost control. J

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第二季

Mike: Hey. Mother. Maggie: Your tour has just been cancelled. Mike: I thought you were working late tonight. Maggie: I did. Mike: Well, you'll be pleased to know that I did all the dishes and put your dinner in the oven so it would be nice and warm

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第二季

Ben: Tick tick tick tick. Hi this is sixty minutes. But it won't take that long. Hi, Im Ben seaver, and welcome to my class project. A day in the life of the Seavers. And what a day it is. Its chore day and everybody has a job to do. Mrs. Seaver and

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第二季

纳尼亚2插曲 Regina Spektor - The Call 纳尼亚传奇2:凯斯宾王子 片尾曲 演唱者:Regina Spektor It started out as a feeling 我带着一种感觉出发 Which then grew into a hope 后来它成长为一种希望 Which then turned into

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(五月)

2005 考研写作样句 3、Although I'm going to leave, I won't forget the friend-ship and professional growth I've experienced here. 【译文】虽然即将离去,我不会忘记在此获得的友谊和经历的职业成长。 【分析】此句是

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

To some, an obstacle is an excuse to quit.To others it is an opportunity to grow stronger. 对有些人来说,困难是放弃的借口,而对另外一部分人来说,困难是成长壮大的机遇。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.07

Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow. 不去尝试你已经熟练以外的事,你不会得到成长。(Ralph Waldo Emerson) 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.4

Say to yourself 对自己说 I am growing in to the best version of me. 我在成长为最好的自己。 Judy Garland once said, Always bea first rate version of yourself instead of a second rate version of somebody else. Live by this statement. The

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Mike: Alright! Say it one more time. We got one ski trip, seventy two hours, twenty three women, thirty guys, and one near sighted chaperone. Gentlemen, the possibilities rae endless. E Yeah, I'm only talking one ski. Boner: There's no way my folks

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第二季

Carol: I had a great time tonight Bobby. Bobby: Yeah. Me too. I could like anything if I went with you Carol: Even the ballet? Bobby: Sure. Why, you got tickets? Carol: No. Bobby: Ummm Carol: Yes? Bobby: I was gonna ask if you wanted .. Carol: I wou

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第二季

TV: She was a cop looking for corruption, in all the wrong places. And she' a mother, raising a boy who's begun to ask why his mum packs a thirty eight. Its Undercover Mother. Maggie: Hey guys. Ben you know your bedtime, right? Ben: One am Maggie: B

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第二季

《I'm not a girl not yet a woman》是小甜甜布兰妮在2001年的作品,同时也是她的电影处女作《十字路口(Crossroads)》当中的一首主题曲。那时的她还未满20岁,处在事业上升期的她正极力摆脱青涩的

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

Many did just that.Going on to become champions in their own field. 许多人都这样做了,成为了他们各自的领域里的佼佼者。 Sugar Ray Leonard is widely regarded as one of the best fighter of his generation,earning an impressive 6

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

JEFFREY BROWN:Next: abandoning a widespread and painful rite of passage. Special correspondent Fred de Sam Lazaro visited the West African nation of Senegal. His report is part of our Agents for Change series. And a note: Some viewers may find the su

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

Direction:There are certain qualities which we must possess if we are to succeed in life. Study the provided illustration carefully.Please include: 1) a detiled description of the illustration; 2) you

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

A top parenting expert has warned mothers that being too possessive of their sons and not letting men be strong father figures can be detrimental to their boys' upbringing. 一位高级育儿专家提醒各位母亲,对儿子的占有欲过强,父亲

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

There are so many things I wish I had known while growing up. No one ever tells you the hard truths of life. Maybe its because they cant stomach it, or maybe its because they think its just something you have to experience firsthand to understand. He

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

Experience is the best teacher, people say. Indeed, the most important, and sometimes the hardest, lessons we learn in life come from our participation in situations. For my part, you can't learn everything from a book. And only practice makes you a

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Those lines that I before have writ do lie, 曾写过说我爱你到极点的诗行, Even those that said I could not love you dearer: 我今儿却要宣布这些全都是谎。 Yet then my judgment knew no reason why My most full flame should afte

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集