每期节目一话题,让英语磨练耳朵的同时学到更多有益的小知识,丰富知识的同时受益于生活。 Stop Waiting for Approval 别再期待别人的认可 Firsthand experience is often necessaryfor personal growth. 亲身体验

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

(Previously on growing pains) Jason: Yes it seems that your grandmother and, uh, Wally: Wally. Jason: Wally, have set a wedding date. Grandma: On a cruise to the Caribbean. Mike: Not a bad commute. Ben: Mike, listen to this. Grandma: Whats this? Jas

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第四季

Ben: Looking sharp dad. Jason: Well I have no choice. See your mother, a women in the high maintenance category, requires a top drawer evening. Ben: F.Y.I. dad, its popcorn-shrimp night at the sizzler. Jason: Well thanks but unfortunately three month

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第七季

Ben: If Mike doesnt show up, can I have his ravioli? Everyone: No. Maggie: Where is Mike anyway? He's usually home from work by dinner time. Ben: They could have had an emergency at the carwash. Carol: An emergency. What a bug storm on the expresswa

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第四季

Mike: Dad, look, I need a favour, I'm late for my night class and the car won't start. Jason: Ok, here. Take mine. Mike: Great! Jason: And I'm running low on gas. Here's a twenty. Mike: Oh, gee whiz dad. Thanks. Maggie: Jason that was Mike. Jason: I

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第六季

Ed: And my thanks to you my good man. Taxi Driver: That's thirty four even. Ed: I'll be right back. Taxi Driver: Hey, if I knew I was going to have to wait, I wouldn't have turned off the meter. Ed: I know. (In his head) Oh god give me strength. (Al

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第六季

Mike: Hey Ben, if this Amy girl that you are so hot for already said yes to the movie, then what's your problem? Yes! Alright, the pressure's on. You miss this, you've got C A R O. Ben: My problem is that mum and dad have never really officially s

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第四季

Jason: I hate psychiatric conventions, Maggie. Bad food, boring speeches, three days of hell. Come with me; we'll have a blast. Maggie: As madcap as you make it sound, I can't. Jason: Mmmmm Maggie: Oh, honey, you're just upset because the program com

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第七季

Public Announcement: Attention people; those interested in testifying at Nurse Downer's parole hearing should report to the office. Have a nice day. Luke: All right, there she is. The time to strike is now. Ben: Nothing weird hanging out of my nose?

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第七季

TV He drives for the basket, two seconds, he's up, it's good! Mike Jason and Ben: (cheering) TV And the Knicks tie it up! We go into overtime! Jason: Alright here we go! Maggie: Jason! Chrissy and I are getting tired of waiting out in the car. You s

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

Ben: I can't believe it! I just can't believe it; Laura-Lynn standing me up, me! And on Valentine's Day. Carol: Ben, why do you keep going with Laura-Lynn if she makes you so miserable? I mean, I don't mean to sound judgmental but it makes you look

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

Maggie: Still no sign of Mike? I'm going to call the police. Jason: And what are you going to say? It's three am and our 18 year old son isn't home yet? Maggie: Your right, your right, he's in junior college for god's sakes. Jason: That's right. It'

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第四季

Carol: This baby-care schedule really stinks. Ben: You gonna eat your cereal? Carol: No. This doesn't bother you? Ben: Not if I don't use your spoon. Mike: Morning house dwellers! And cave dweller. Hey, listen, did Mom leave for work yet? Carol: Wha

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第四季

Ben: Tell me that's not Gorbachev. OK, it's resources. Iron; I can get one of those. Pottash. Mom, where do we keep the Pottash? Carol: She's in the bathroom. What is all this? Ben: You can't tell! Carol: A map of Russia, drawn by keeping a pen betw

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

Mike: Oh, this is a nightmare. It all started when I sold my parents a trip to Europe and I got one for free. That's when my troubles began. And that's when I met Amy. Amy: Do you realize that according to the itinerary, we're missing the grave of V

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第六季

Jason: Mike! Mike! Mike! If you're in there, things'll go easier on you, if you come out now! But not much! You know, I stupidly assumed that it would be impossible for you to get in trouble, with your high school principle two years after you gradu

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

Maggie: Oh Jason, don't you have a tissue? For me. Mike: I thought you guys said that Julie and I were rushing into this. Julie: Where'd you get an idea like that? Priest: Dearly beloved... Mike: I do. Priest: ...we are gathered together today, to w

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

Patient: All I'm saying is, that if my wife, the woman that I cherish, thinks getting a job is more important than our marriage, let her die. Jason: Mr. Lapepki, think for just a moment, isn't this woman the same person you married ten years ago. Pa

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

Jason: Alright, well, that's our session for today. I'll be remodeling this office, so next week we'll be at another address, OK? Patient: A real office, huh? Jason: This is a real office Mr. Lapepki, I do real work here. Jason: Now, I'm not saying

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

Jason: Maggie, if we don't leave now we are going to miss the start of that movie. Maggie: I don't care. I'm just going to see Mel Gibson. Jason: Remember Mike, Chrissy's bedtime is... Maggie: Right now. Mike: Hey! you told me it was in an hour. Chr

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第六季