A: Hi Julie, how have things been going for you? B: I'm good, Tad. How are things with you? A: Things couldn't be better right now. B: Boy, that's quite a spread over on the food table! Let's go check out the party food. A: Julie, who is the woman si

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

生活大爆炸第四季第五集_3 剧情简介: The Big Bang Theory是一部以科学天才为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的 Howard Wolowitz,以及患有

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第四季

Manolith, a mens lifestyle online magazine, recently ran the article 20 Reasons Youre Still Single. I was delighted to learn that there are apparently a significant number of men who want a relationship and need advice. The piece addresses a wide ran

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

He Who Is Abandoned... 被遗弃者 Ever since they had lived together in a cabin during the summer after he graduated from high school, Chrisann Brennan had woven in and out of Jobs's life. 乔布斯高中毕业那年的夏天,他和克里斯安布伦

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

This episode is designed especially for a person we all familiar withteachers. How is everyone going with their teacher, and what should teacher-student relationship should be? Lets find the answer.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

13 布什在欧洲受到强烈批评 Bush Faces Strong Criticism in Europe Roger Wilkison Brussels 12 Jun 2001 19:41 UTC As he makes his way across Europe this week, from Spain to Sweden and onward to

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(1)

What happens when we run out of water? Over the last century, H20 has become so convenient we take it for granted. That's about to change Water is both mythic and real. It manages to be at once part of the mystery of life and part of the routine of l

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

甜蜜爱情的十大禁忌 Its not easy to have a great relationship with your boy/girlfriend, partner, or spouse. But its not impossible, either ― it takes some work, of course, but its work, work thats a joy when everything comes together. A lot

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

If you're approaching the big 3-0 and feeling suddenly aimless and insecure about your career and relationships, you might in the middle of what we know anecdotally as a pre-30 meltdown. Recognizing the symptoms of a late-20s identity crisis can be t

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Contrary to what fairy tales may tell you, relationships take work. 和童话故事描绘的截然相反,感情是需要经营的。 So we collected some of the best social science findings about what makes them last. 我们收集了一些有关经营

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. for no reason at all 无缘无故地 例句:There is absolutely no such thing as love or hatred without any reason or cause. 世上没有无缘无故的爱,也没有无缘无故的恨。 2.blood relationship 血缘 例句:Serology of 23 Gray

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Jessica在北京学汉语,她的中国朋友要是遇到了不知道用美语怎么说的词,就会来请教她。今天是吴琼要问的:异地恋。 JESSICA: 吴琼,whats your plan for the weekend? WQ: Ill be out of town! 我得坐4个小时

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Website uses an algorithm to predict when you will find The One (or whether you're destined to stay single). 有一个网站能利用某种算法来预测:你什么时候才能找到另一半(或者你注定只能单身一辈子了)。 It's a d

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

MOST women dream of finding a handsome man to live with happily ever after.But as the years roll on, do they give up on the idea of true romance and settle for Mr OK instead of Mr Perfect? According to American author Lori Gottlieb, single women over

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The topic of trust is an important factor in all matters of the heart and heres why. Men lie to women. Women lie to men. And most people agree that some lying is even necessary to avoid petty squabbles and to grease the wheels of a relationship。 感情

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Joan Baez 琼贝兹 In 1982, when he was still working on the Macintosh, 1982年乔布斯还在开发麦金塔时, Jobs met the famed folksinger Joan Baez through her sister Mimi Farina, 通过米米法里纳认识了她姐姐--著名的民谣歌手琼

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

Jobs could seduce and charm people at will, and he liked to do so. 乔布斯可以随心所欲地引诱和迷惑别人,而且他喜欢这样做。 People such as Amelio and Sculley allowed themselves to believe that because Jobs was charming them, 像

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

L:Tell me something, Rufus. R:What? L:Something you shouldn't. R:I never wanted to weigh in about your relationship with Bart. I was..afriad of what I might say. L:Which was? R:I let you go on your wedding day because... I was afriad I couldnt give y

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

17 Where does the conversation most likely take place? [A] In a taxi [B] On a bus [C] On the train 18 How many stops are there to Hayfield Road? [A] Five [B] Four [C] Three 19 Why does the woman think it is no trouble to show the man the way? [A] Bec

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 听听测测

You wear a blouse like that almost.I think the coloring is almost. 你穿的上衣就跟这个一样 他们的颜色几乎也是 I think they,they almost painted like us right now.like right now. 我觉得 几乎就是在画现在的我们 现在 I l

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀