Like many strong, independent women, I was committed to not losing myself in a relationship. After some digging, I realized that my commitment to freedom was making me feel really alone -- even when I was married. I was still operating as if I was si

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

My wife and I turned the flame of our burgeoning relationship into a raging blaze on an epic three and a half month, 8,000 mile motorcycle trip. The result, over 17 years of marriage and eight kids! Its been a magical journey, but nothing about it ha

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When you're married or in a long-term relationship, some things are better left unsaid. 在婚姻或长期恋爱中,有些事最好不要说。 Below, marriage therapists and other experts share 10 phrases and statements to strike from your vocabul

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Everyone needs free space 每个人都需要自由空间 Many people think that a true love means that they should spend 24 hours a day together with the person they love. Such schedule will make you lose your identity in a quite short period of t

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

On the outside they might put on a brave face, hit the pub and talk even more about football. 在外面他们可能表现的很勇敢,去酒吧,谈论足球。 But a study has found that, contrary to popular belief, when a relationship is in trou

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

一、赞美对方,修饰原因 1、Youre a great guy/girl, but Im just too busy to pursue a serious relationship right now. 你是一个很好的男人/女人,但我实在太忙了,没有时间投入到长期、稳定的恋爱关系中。 2、

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

双语精选:让你的婚姻更幸福

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

BEIJING, Dec. 22 (Xinhua) -- Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao exchanged congratulatory messages with New Zealand Prime Minister John Key on Saturday to mark the 40th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic ties between the two countries. In his mess

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Both are so much related to each other. And both are so dissimilar! What are the differences between friendship and love? Is platonic friendship possible between persons of opposite sex? Let us try and understand. What is friendship? Why do we call a

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

有时候,我们也许会问,永远有多远?一个在乎你的人对你说:我会永远的爱你!你是否会相信呢?在这个物欲横流的社会里,你的答案也许是否定的.但是我会说,我相信.虽然我不知道永远有多远,那个爱

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

今天介绍的是fool around,那么fool around是什么意思呢?fool around主要有两个意思:游手好闲;乱搞,婚外情。 fool around主要有两个解释: 1. 闲荡;游手好闲;干无用的事 to waste time instead of doin

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

Ever feel that your relationship suffers from a unique brand of frustration, tension, distance, or any number of other troubling feelings? The reality is, there is struggle in every romance. If you are experiencing disillusionment, well, join the hum

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

1.Hes fully committed to you and your relationship together. 他完全忠于你和你们的关系。 Being there throughout the good times is easy. Its when the going gets tough that its important that you both stick together. Real men dont run out a

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

President Barack Obama says there has been enormous progress in the U.S. relationship with Brazil, though more work needs to be done. The president spoke after Oval Office talks with Brazil's president, Dilma Rousseff, covering bilateral economic and

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

During an exclusive interview with China Radio International, Bertrand Marc-Allen said he is excited about the visit by President Xi. The opportunity to host the president is historic--the 1970s, 1990s, 2006--this is just the fourth time in four deca

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. Online flirting 网聊 Flirting online is a good way to kill time and make new friends. However, its also a number one killer of even the strongest and happiest relationship. My neighbor, who had been with his ex-wife for more than 20 years, found

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

To: Jacob ~ From: Meg Dear Jacob, I've found that many people tend to not speak up when something bothers them, thinking that it is trivial to mention it. Unfortunately, what happens is after repeated times of not speaking up, some small occurrence h

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Want To Sleep Better, Find A Good Mate Women's Sleep Habits Linked to Love In unsurprising news, women in bad relationships have a poorer quality of sleep. Of course, maybe all these women date men who snore. A study conducted by Wendy M. Troxel, PhD

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Most people, and I was no exception, credit numerous stereotypes about introverts. Yes, they are reserved, sometimes strange and hard to understand, but they are people as well. Moreover, dating an introverted man can have many advantages. So, what s

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I could not have been a good wife to 'Steve Jobs,' the icon, she later explained. 对于史蒂夫乔布斯这样一个标志性人物,我不会是个好妻子,她后来解释说, I would have sucked at it on many levels. In our personal interac

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传