1.They have the ability to make deep connections. 他们有建立深厚联系的能力 One foundation for a long lasting relationship is deep bonding between partners. A deep relationship focuses on affection for what people are at the core of their

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Whether a man is drawn to a woman's body or her face may depend on whether he sees her as a short-term fling or a long-term lover, according to a new study that discusses evolutionary motivations in dating。 Men who, for the purposes of the study, w

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

男女关系很复杂,单身时可能有人搭讪,约会时可能有电灯泡,恋爱时可能两地分居,可能一方脚踏两船,最后可能就分手了。你知道这些情况在英语里要怎么表达吗? 1. I don't want to be the t

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I live very happily today! In the morning, it is very fine! Then I climb the mountain with family, the air on the mountain is very fresh, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seem extremely beautiful. Coming back home in the evening, fami

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Figuring out whether the man or woman you're with is the ever-elusive 'one' is no mean feat. 想要了解自己的另一半并非易事。 But, if a new checklist is to be believed, it's rather simple to work out. 但如果有份检查表作参考则会

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

有缘千里来相会--用英语说缘 缘 reason; cause; sake, relationship, edge; fringe 缘分 predestined relationship 血缘 blood relationship 姻缘 predestined marriage 化缘 beg for alms 天缘巧合 a luck coincidence 有人缘 enjoy great

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The good thing about being single is that people are usually pretty willing to talk about your romantic life, because, let's face it, it's probably more entertaining than that of your seriously coupled-up friends. 单身的好处之一是人们往往很

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Many of you were friends before you started dating and found yourself falling in love with each other. Nonetheless, once you find that things are not working out between the two of you and you let him know that you want to be just friends, you have t

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

七年之痒大概我们都听说过,然而七月之痒就很新鲜了。是否七年之痒从此就要被改写了? Those in a serious relationship have long been warned about the dangers of the seven-year itch. But research has found couples ri

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

访谈录,遗憾,We brought in two people to help us understand what regrets are all about. Reverend Sherri Hausser is an associate pastor at the Bryn Mawr Presbyterian Church in Pennsylvania, and Rabbi Irwin Kula is

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

17日,国家主席习近平在会见出席第七轮中美工商领袖和前高官对话的美方代表时,就中美关系发表意见。 请看相关报道: President Xi Jinping on Thursday said that China is committed to working with the Unite

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Gone are the days when you were considered a good catch if you were gorgeous or you had a fabulous income or if you were good in bed. Today its a lot more complex than that. What do singles seek in their prospective partners? Before you brag about yo

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

傻瓜们使用手机请注意 The jury is still out on the relationship between cell phone use and brain tumors. But the American Association of Neurological Surgeons has issued a statement to remind people that cell phones present lots of other r

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

5 Common Mistakes of People in Their 20s Youre in your 20s and you feel like you have all the time and energy to do whatever you want from partying til dawn with your friends down to eating whatever you like. But the 20s are just like any other life

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Part A 恋爱——约会词汇 美语中有些字眼在中文里面似乎找不到可代换的字, 其中感情方面的字好象就占了不少。也许有一天你会跟老外交往, 也或许你只是

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

When should you move from dating to being husband and wife? Every relationship is different. You should get married when YOU feel the time is right. Not the society, not your family, You. 哪个时间是从情人转变成夫妻的最佳时间?每段关

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

恋爱一族约会用语 1. have a crush on 迷恋某人 A: I'm having this huge crush on Ted. I'm going to try and see if I can ask him out this weekend. A: 我最近好喜欢 Ted 喔! 我想看看能不能约他这个周末出来。 B: Well...But I

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Nevermind, Ill just do it myself. 1、没关系,我会自己搞定。 When you ask your spouse to call the plumber to fix the sink, give him a chance to do it. 你叫配偶打电话给管道师傅修水斗的时候,给他个机会。 Its a fru

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Dance Like No One Is Watching Work like you dont need the money, love like youve never been hurt, and dance like no one is watching. Satchel PaigeWhat a great philosophy to travel through lifes journey with! It was interesting to receive this

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. We've been going out for quite some time now. This is said as aprecursorto something else.It can be a good warm up sentence to tell your partner that you're madly in love with them. precursor是前兆的意思。这可是一个很好的热身句子哦

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语