OTTAWA, April 15 (Xinhua) -- The National Arts Centre (NAC) Orchestra of Canada, led by renowned Music Director Pinchas Zukerman, will stage concerts in Chinese cities in October for the first time as part of the mutual cultural activities organized

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Yes relationships. It is the true test of how human we really are. How much we can accept in our fellow humans. And really how much we want to accept. If we accept too much does that make us strong. And if we don't accept enough does that make us wea

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. 我相信爱情,也相信爱情会死,在我看来没有什么是通过婚姻才能得到的,但两人之间最珍贵的感情只有通过婚姻才可能产生。 I believe in love and I also believe that love will die. In my eyes, nothing i

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Key Sentences(重点句子) 851.Oh,dear,it's completely slipped my mind.哦,天哪!我一点也想不起来了。 852.Get to the point.有话直说,别吞吞吐吐。 853.Is it that you've never met the right woman? 是不是因为

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

爱情和友情的界限是什么呢?当然,强烈的爱慕,震憾心弦的感情很容易区别出来。然而,淡淡的,细水长流的爱情与推心置腹、无所不谈的友情往往只差一线。那么怎样来区分呢? Both are so m

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Reporter: John Key says after making Hollywood blockbusters the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit, New Zealand now is looking for new markets and new partnerships. While the United States for now remains the dominant screen market, the explosive growt

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

This year's Cross-Strait Economic, Trade and Culture Forum has been held in Shanghai. It's a regular meeting between officials from the mainland and Taiwan. The discussions have focused mostly on cross-strait exchanges in science and technology, as w

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

奥巴马上海复旦大学演讲英语演讲稿双语中英对照: Nong hao! Good afternoon. It is a great honor for me to be here in Shanghai, and to have this opportunity to speak with all of you. I'd like to thank Fudan University's President Y

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

China's Ambassador to the United States, Cui Tiankai, is describing the upcoming meeting between Xi Jinping and US President Barack Obama as strategic and historic. CRI's Marc Cavegli has more. Earlier this week, Ambassador Cui Tiankai took part in a

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(171) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

Swedish researchers said Tuesday what women have suspected all along: that marital woes can often be attributed to men's genetic make-up, according to a study linking a common male gene to relationship problems. The gene variant, which is present in

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

They say a picture paints a thousand words and the same applies to gifts. As you shop for Christmas presents for your partner, unconscious feelings and motivations drive your choices. 俗话说,一幅画胜过千言万语。礼物亦然。你为另一

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Thank you,everybody.How are you guys?That's good.Me too. 谢谢各位 你们好吗 真好 我也是 I am trying to decide whether I want to be single or in a relationship. 我想决定我是想单身还是谈恋爱 Now,when you're single,it's a lot l

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

和高智商的对象约会你需要提前知道哪些事情呢? 8 Things To Know Before Dating A Person With A High IQ Having a high IQ could be a tool at achieving so many great things if it is channeled in the right direction. Getting into a relat

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

To: Kendrick ~ From: Crystal Dear Kendrick, Well, here we are. One year and 3 months into our relationship. I am so glad we have made it this far. From day one I have known that you were different from all of the other guys I had dated. The very firs

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

If you usually doze off with your back to your partner and a gaping space between you, you'll be pleased to hear you're not alone. 如果你常常背对你的伴侣睡觉,并且两人之间有一定的空间,那么你将会高兴地发现这样做的

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

乔治桑(George Sand)曾经说过 There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. (生命里只有一种幸福:爱与被爱。)正所谓一杯白水,一口干粮,只要爱人在我身旁,荒漠也会变成天堂!找到了那

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Very often, we find that two people who come together out of love grow apart as the years go by. Why does this happen? 我们身边经常会看到这样的一对:他们因为爱情走到了一起,却在多年后分开了。为什么会发生这样的

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

又一个毕业季来临,同学们在一番努力后,想必对未来也都有了打算:读研的读研,工作的工作。对于同窗好友来说,毕业就意味着分离;校园情侣们也面临着情感危机(emotional crisis),忠于爱

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

如何友善拒绝表白 俗话说强扭的瓜儿不甜,强求的爱也不会香。每个人多少都有告白或者被人告白的经历,被人拒绝当然是一件痛苦的事,但有时拒绝别人更是一件痛苦的事。今天我们就来说

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Dear John, I have been seriously looking back upon our relationship and getting very clear on what I need and desire out of a relationship. The conclusion I have come to is that we are too different in both our personality and our desired lifestyles

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语