[0:0]regarding regardless region register关于 不管怎样 地区,地带 登记 [0:47.3158]regulate regulation reinforce reject管理,控制 规章,规则 增强,增援 拒绝,拒纳 [1:40.3210]relate relationship relativity relax有关联,适应 关系,联系 相对论、相对性

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 闭着眼睛飘单词 四级词汇

Dear John Letter 绝交信范例一 Dear John, I have been seriously looking back upon our relationship and getting very clear on what I need and desire out of a relationship. The conclusion I have come to is that we are too different in both our per

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

177. We get along very well with each other W: How are you getting along with your new partner? M: We get along very well. W: I was afraid you would not. M: I can see your father and you are very good. W: We get along very well with each other. M: I

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

释义: take it slow 慢慢来 像之前的句型一样,表示慢慢来的意思。不仅限于某种动作,还可以用于某种关系,表示慎重前行的意思。 例句: He wants to take it slow. 他想慢慢来。 I think it's good to

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

双语:幸福的星座配对组合 There are certain things that help you understand someone their favorite food, what their favorite movies are, what their childhood was like but knowing your astrological compatibility runs much deeper than any of t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

译者:LisaChen Many choices we make in liferanging from what we do, to how we conduct ourselves, and who we interact withare subject to prying questions and commentary from those around us. Family members, friends, and even total strangers, it oft

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

No one ever said it was easy to manage a career. Throw arelationship into the mix and youve got career suicide, right?Wrong. Just because you have a strong relationship, it doesntmean your occupational goals have to suffer. In fact, its quitethe oppo

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I was crazy man you wouldn't believe what I seen Got me reminiscing down too much memories The only girl you know that in my heart The one I almost gave that ring But we were so young, mustve been only nineteen I guess the time wasn't right and we sa

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

李华和Larry在公园散步。最近全球性的经济衰退,让Larry忧心忡忡。今天我们要学两个常用语: do-or-die和 to crater. LL: Well, Li Hua, I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying your job. But I can't help worrying about th

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

今天我们要学的词是get-go。 Get-go, 是开始的意思。From the get-go, 就是从一开始。The team controlled the game from the get-go, 这只球队从一开始就控制了比赛的局面。It was clear from the get-go that the candidat

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Statement by Secretary Kerry on the Peoples Republic of China National Day 凯里部长关于中华人民共和国国庆节的声明 September 27, 2013 2013年9月27日 On behalf of President Obama and the people of the United States, I am delighted

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

We all have difficult people in our lives. You knowthe ones you dread talking to; the ones you try to avoid at all costs. They may be your ex-spouse, a co-worker, or a family member; they may be a bully, a control freak, passive-aggressive or someone

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Margaret Thatcher (nee Margaret Roberts) was born in 1925 in England. Her father owned two local grocery stores, which is where she first developed her business sense. The young Margaret had a strict religious upbringing. She studied chemistry and th

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

释义: take it slow 慢慢来 像之前的句型一样,表示慢慢来的意思。不仅限于某种动作,还可以用于某种关系,表示慎重前行的意思。 例句: He wants to take it slow. 他想慢慢来。 I think it's good to

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

One thing you simply cannot ignore about your relationship is that there is another person in your life. Your partner is someone you have to care for, think about regularly, support and comfort. 在恋爱中有件不可忽视的事,就是在你的生

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

This is TELL ME MORE from NPR News. I'm Celeste Headlee. Michel Martin is away. Let's go behind closed doors. It's the part of the program where we talk about issues people often only discuss in private. Today, we want to talk about domestic violence

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(652) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

single 单身; engaged 订婚; married已婚; widowed丧偶; divorced 离婚; separated 分居; be living together 同居; spouse 伴侣; In a relationship有对象; It's complicated说不清; In an open relationship有对象,但开放; In a civil

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

The ethereal quality that made her seem so spiritual to Jobs also made it hard for them to stay on the same wavelength. 这种让她在乔布斯眼里与众不同的不食人间烟火的特质,也使他们很难保持在同一频段上。 Their rel

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

俗话说强扭的瓜儿不甜,强求的爱也不会香。每个人多少都有告白或者被人告白的经历,被人拒绝当然是一件痛苦的事,但有时拒绝别人更是一件痛苦的事。今天我们就来说一说对那些我们希

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

俗话说强扭的瓜儿不甜,强求的爱也不会香。每个人多少都有告白或者被人告白的经历,被人拒绝当然是一件痛苦的事,但有时拒绝别人更是一件痛苦的事。今天我们就来说一说对那些我们希

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语