Jessica在北京学中文,她的中国朋友要是遇到了不知道用美语怎么说的词,就会来请教她。今天是于苗要问的:闺蜜。 Jessica: Wow, 于苗!What are you doing all dolled up! YM: 我今天要去见我最最好的朋

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(334) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

So it's actually extremely high amount of negativity fear and anxiety about China. 所以有大量的对中国负面的恐慌和焦虑。 Sino-phobia, that I think is not just misinformed but also misleading, and ultimately dangerous, very dangerous.

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

Let's return to Hollywood's latest expensive messy divorce between Paramount and Tom Cruise, the latest poll figures show the studio isn't the only one who soured on the megastar . The percentage of p

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

英语励志句子1、Great minds have purpose, others have wishes. 杰出的人有着目标,其他人只有愿望。 2、Being single is better than being in an unfaithful relationship. 比起谈着充满欺骗的恋爱,单身反而更好。 3、

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Broadcast: Feb 6, 2003 By Jerilyn Watson VOICE ONE: This is Mary Tillotson. VOICE TWO: And this is Steve Ember with THE MAKING OF A NATION, a VOA Special English program about the history of the Unite

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-美国故事

Lesson 4 You weren't here yesterday. [00:02.90]昨天你不在这儿 [00:05.80]You werent here yesterday. [00:15.63]昨天你不在这儿。 [00:25.47]No,I wasn't.I was at my grand-mother's house.She lives in New York. [00:29.49]是的,我没来。我

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

for the purpose of 为了;目的 例句: We clubbed together for the purpose of raising funds for the poor. 我们为贫民而协力捐款。 I study hard for the purpose of finding a good job. 我努力学习为了找到一个好的工作。 A:I

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

今天来做客的嘉宾是本,他是安德鲁在乐队认识的朋友,两人的关系很好。 Ben: Hello. Andrew: Thank you for agreeing to do this with me. Ben: Youre welcome. Andrew: And I guess we should start at the very beginning. Thats a

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

传统的约会方式现在还流行吗,人们是否更偏向于网上交友呢 Harp: So those are some traditional ways where we find people to date. Maura: Right, but more and more people take classes, and they work, and of course they have frien

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

SCENE① A 在唐的酒吧里 【远距恋情无法维持】 Don: 1) Congratulations, Herb. You got a 2) promotion! 唐: 恭喜啊,赫伯特。你升官了! Herbert: They're 3) sending me off to

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 网络社交

While it can be difficult to recognise signs of an unhealthy relationship when it is your own, it is important to take the occasional step back and assess whether youre happy with how things are between you and your partner. 虽然审视自己的恋爱

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

VideoJug is here to help if geography is getting in the way of you and your loved one. Follow our guide on how to have a long distance relationship, and keep your relationship alive despite where you are in the world. 如果距离妨碍你和恋人爱情

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

Alexis Glick: It's been nearly 8 years since the world mourned the loss of one of the most famous women in the world, Princess Diana was a fixture on the front pages of newspapers and magazines, from

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

There are certain things that help you understand someone their favorite food, what their favorite movies are, what their childhood was like but knowing your astrological compatibility runs much deeper than any of those things. It's actually possible

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

三个月恋爱魔咒又发力?今夏在世界范围内撒下无数狗粮的抖森和霉霉被曝分手。两人自罗德岛亲吻照公布恋情以来,一路甜蜜高调,形影不离。私人飞机接送,英国海滩漫步,罗马假日相约

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Harmonious Campus 和谐校园 The blue sky and white clouds, hope that somehow the freedom of flight. Teachers and parents, we hope that the healthy growth. Now , Id like to write music to harmonious campus. Harmony is the common feature of all the

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

欧美经典:westlife-all or nothing All Or Nothing歌词 i know when he's been on your mind that distant look is in your eyes i thought with time you'd realize it's over, over it's not the way i choose to live and something somewhere's gotta give

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(194) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

She was always unsure of their relationship, according to Hertzfeld. 她对他们的关系总是不敢肯定,赫茨菲尔德说, I went to a birthday party of hers, and Steve was supposed to come, and he was very, very, late. 有一次我去参加她

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

1. I don't want to be the third wheel. 我不想当电灯泡. 一般的自行车都只有二个轮子, 要是有三个轮子呢? 没错, 那第三个轮子就是多余的. 所以 Third wheel 就是美语中电灯泡正确的表示方法. 还有一个讲

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Life at age twenty seven is nothing what I envisioned when I was a child. I imagined by age twenty seven I would be in a serious relationship border line marriage, owning my own place, a successful career, being financially secure, and living life to

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文