David Danniel : When the year began, Hollywood's golden couple was Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston. But the rumors were flying, while he was shooting

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

Dialog 1: F: Youve limited your choices to either commercial bank or investment bank. M: I definitely dont want a Joint Venture. F: I dont blame you, not at this stage. M: I probably should check out(查查) a few banks. F; call and ask for a loan off

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA 商务英语

The One With the Sharks Written By: ?? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Scene: (Ross

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The big fear about falling in love with a friend is that if the relationship goes bad, you're down both a boyfriend and a friend who might have comforted you through the breakup. It's a big risk, but when it goes right, it pays off big time. Falling

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

In a healthy relationship, partners support one another but are perfectly capable of leading their own lives. In a codependent relationship, an enabler constantly comes to the rescue of his or her partner and consequently encourages negative or unhea

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

After a seemingly endless 12-year journey, students finally reach their cherished destination and settle down as freshmen. After the struggles of middle and high school, college is a haven for freshers: A warm bed, new friends and, most important of

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

So Taylor Swift has been seen with a new man: British actor Tom Hiddleston. The thinking woman's Daniel Craig put on a show of manly pizzazz at the Met Ball in May, when he and Swift embarked upon an impromptu performance of what The Telegraph's danc

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

You can spot them easily in the movies the couple that's so clearly meant for each other. But in real life, it can be harder to detect a perfect match. 其实在电影里很容易就能发现每一位最佳情人都是为对方而设的。但是在实际

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Alexis Glick: As you know today is getting ready to throw a hometown wedding this September,the second most popular month of the year to get married. And in case you are wondering, June tops the list

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Whether a man is drawn to a woman's body or her face may depend on whether he sees her as a short-term fling or a long-term lover, according to a new study that discusses evolutionary motivations in dating. Men who, for the purposes of the study, wer

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Mr.Chairman,Ladies and gentlemen,董事长先生: 女士们、先生们: Happy New Year to you all! 各位新年快乐! On behalf of all the members of my group, I'd like to thank you, Mr. Chairman, for your gracious invitation for us to attend s

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

My first long-distance relationship didnt work out, but I am sure I would do it again.Ill admit I used to be that person who looked at long-distance couples absolutely dumbfounded.Why do that to yourself? You barely know each other, yet youre jumping

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

爱情并不一定都会走向婚姻,有的人会有大团圆结局,也有人会伤心分手。这一次我们就来看看这些伤心的事情用英语怎么表达。 1. I'm over you. 我跟你之间完了。 还记得前几天我们讲过一个

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

When graduate school entrance exam scores are released every year at this time, many romantic relationships take a hit. Lovers considering different locales for work or study must make some tough choices beginning with whether or not to break up. 每年

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

What are some reasons people are single? 大家单身的原因是什么? 获得3.3k好评的答案@Brandon Smietana Women are not as beautiful as mathematics. 女人还没有数学运算来的好看。 获得628好评的答案@Rishi Kumar They are

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Dating, Living, and Being Your Best Self In a comment on my post last week about living your life as if you were on a date, a reader named Jean posted this comment: Thanks for this article! But regarding the be yourself advice Ive always wondered, wh

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Life at age twenty seven is nothing what I envisioned when I was a child. I imagined by age twenty seven I would be in a serious relationship border line marriage, owning my own place, a successful career, being financially secure, and living life to

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Should Older People Live with Their Adult Children? 提纲 1.你认为老人是否应与成年子女居住在一起? 2.给出原因。 3.总结。 One of the topics in our daily life is whether or not the older people should live with their adu

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Jessica在北京学中文,她的中国朋友要是遇到了不知道用美语怎么说的词,就会来请教她。 Jessica: Wow,小小!What are you doing all dolled up! YM: 我今天要去见我最最好的朋友!她是我大学同学,我们都

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

雅思写作语料库:家庭关系不紧密 社会类: It is generally accepted that families are not as close as they used to be. Give some reasons why this change has happened and suggest how families could be brought closer together. Include a

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语