Three years ago, actor Ewan McGregor and his best friend Charley Boorman traveled around the world on their motorcycles. Now, instead of traveling around, they are traveling down. This month, National Geographic Channel will air their amazing adventu

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤生活英语

i call you, when i need you my heart's on fire you come to me, come to me, wild and wild you come to me, give me everything i need give me a lifetime of promises and a world of dreams speak the language of love like you know what it means and it can'

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

人力资源部 Human Resources 终身聘用 lifetime employment A: Your way of recruitment of employees is quite different from that in Japan. B: What's the difference? Maybe we can learn something from you. A: Basically,the biggest difference is th

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

【生词预览】 warranty 保证, coffin 棺材, mortuary 太平间, exhume 挖出 【笑话原文】 LifetimeWarranty Afterburyinghismotherninemonthslater,aclientofthelocalmortuaryfinallyhadenoughmoneytopurchasetheexpensivecoffinhismotherori

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Vocabulary Task Script and Answers 1. A: Im really stressed-out. Ive been sitting in front of the computer all day. B: Why dont you call it a day? You need to rest. A: I like my job and am good at it. But it surely grinds me down sometimes. B: Its no

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Where there is a river, there is a city. Perhaps this is not always true,but it is true that many of the world's greatest cities have been built on the banks of a river. The Neva River flows through the centre of St Petersburg in Russia. Three hundre

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语人教版第一册课本听力

核心句型: This is a chance once in a blue moon. 这是个千载难逢的机会。 blue moon 在现代天文学意义上指:一个月中的第二次满月,由于月运周期是29.5天,而根据日历,每个月大多数都有至少30天,因

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

Program for valentine's day Lets Talk About Teenage Love-Our First Love: Just One Song 初恋故事 缘自一首歌 Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax on Valentines Day, Im Faith. Today, lets talk about teenage love-our first love. Some people thi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

A Reason, Season, or Lifetime你生活中的人们People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. When you figure out which one it is, you will know what to do for each person. 人们走进你的生活,或者是为了一个原因,

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

British actor Roger Moore, best known for playing James Bond, has died. He was 89 years old. His children said in a statement Tuesday that Moore died of cancer. The love with which he was surrounded in his final days was so great it cannot be quantif

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Chinese movie market has great potential, even the hollywood directors have seeked for cooperation with Chinese actors. Actually, the actors in China that known by the world are not many, Jackie Chen takes the lead. Early in the 1990s, Jackie Chen wa

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

苦情天王Bruno Mars联手Claude Kelly演绎痴情单曲《Girl I Wait》。Bruno Mars的新歌千呼万唤始出来,歌迷等得花儿都快谢了! Bruno Mars - Girl I Wait (feat. Claude) Feel your heart beating fast Hold me close make this la

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

What if I told you (如果我告诉你将会怎样) It was all meant to be (所有的一切都会发生) Would you believe me (你会相信我吗) Would you agree (你又会赞同我吗) It's almost that feelin' (那近乎是一种感觉) We've met b

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

【老乡见老乡】 Good morning, my buddies. I'm so glad to meet you via network. I'm hoping that we could spend a wonderful morning together. 大家早上好,我是Juliet,很高兴今天又和大家在空中见面了,希望能和您在此度过

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

今天我们要学的词是prom。 Prom在美国指高中高年级学生在学年结束前的半正式舞会。High school prom,一般指高中毕业班的舞会,又称senior prom或者干脆就是prom。 Proms are a $4 billion-a-year industry, b

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Thousands of Boy Scouts from across the United States and around the world are celebrating 100 years of scouting at this year's Boy Scout National Jamboree. The Scouts stage the event every four years, bringing together boys ages 11 to 18 for 10 days

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(八)月

这首电影《撕裂人》的插曲,给人以震撼,格兰特可能会把整个小镇的人杀光但却一直对爱妻下不了手。被他抓去后的妻子醒来后,看到墙上和丈夫昔日的照片,伴着充满情调的音乐,观众可以感觉到男主角还深深的爱着她,那种爱已经是一种升华,让每一位影迷都感觉到深沉的可

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

How I survived a massacre Ill never understand I fought as hard and strong as any other man Yet I return as hero and they return as ghosts A heavy burden on the hearts of those they love the most Take me back to the place where I used to be Before I

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

In this section, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay commenting on the saying Learning is a daily experience and a lifetime mission. You can cite examples to ilkustrate the importance of lifelong learning. You should write at least 120

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

第一版: For this part,you are allowed 30 minutes to write an essay commenting on the saying Learning is a daily experience and a lifetime mission. You can cite examples to illustrate the importance of lifelong learning. You should write at lea

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导