发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(171) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳英语365句

You wake up every day to do your hair and put on a smile baby You do your best to hide the pain u feel inside... babe Your eyes say that u will never trust another man again U need to know that there's a place in my heart for you So girl u don't... [

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 英文流行歌曲MV

Life is like a cup of tea.It won't be bitter for a lifetime but for a short while anyway. 人生就像一杯茶,不会苦一辈子,但总会苦一阵子。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.01

He looked around the lake. 他环视了一遍湖。 No other fishermen or boats were anywhere around in the moonlight. 月光下附近没有其他的渔民或船只。 He looked again at his father. 他又看了看他父亲。 Even though no one had

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

听歌学英语:从此我们天涯陌路 Since U Been Gone Kelly Clarkson是胜出格莱美奖的美国流行音乐歌手,第一位美国偶像冠军。Kelly胜出比赛后于2003年推出首张专辑Thankful。此专辑空降Billboard专辑榜专辑

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you, That is how I know you go on Far across the distance And spaces between us You have come to show you go on Near, far, wherever you are I believe that th

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 100首英语歌

Grow Great by Dreams 因梦想而伟大 The question was once asked of a highly successful businessman, How have you done so much in your lifetime? 曾经有人问一个非常成功的商人:你是怎样在有生之年取得这样的成就呢? He r

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

We spend an awful lot of time doing some pretty boring stuff. And it all adds up. 我们花了大量的时间去做一些很无聊的事情,而这一切加起来花掉了我们大量的时间。 A minute spent brushing your teeth comes to 21 days o

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

You are enrolled in a full-time school called life. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or hate them, but you have designed them as part of your curriculum. Why are you here? What is your p

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

I will Who knows how long I've loved you 谁会知道我爱你有多久呢? You know I love you still 你知道我一直在默默地爱着你. Will I wait a lonely lifetime 我是否会孤独的等待一生? If you want me to--I will. 如果你让

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

今天我们要学的词是memorable。 Memorable, 意思是令人难忘的。上星期天晚上是美国第52届格莱美颁奖典礼。The most memorable moment was the onstage appearance of Michael Jackson's kids to accept their father's lifetime

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

美国英语口语俚语(6) 1.down in the dumps垂头丧气The players were down in the dumps after their team lost thechampionship game. 球员输掉决赛哪一场后个个垂头丧气。 2.horse around嬉闹We've horsed around long enough. It's ti

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A Chance of a lifetime 生命的机遇 This is a chance of a life time, I declared to my friend Stacy as I locked the door of my office and left the restaurant I managed. It's every twenty-seven-year-old woman's dream to live in New York City, and in

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Olly Murs,X Factor第六季的亚军,10年8月份他的首只单曲Please Don't Let Me Go直冲上英国单曲榜冠军的位置,11月的单曲Thinking Of Me位居英国单曲榜位居第四,个人同名专辑中的这首A Million More Years也

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Grow Great by Dreams The question was once asked of a highly successful businessman, How have you done so much in your lifetime? He replied, I have dreamed. I have turned my mind loose to imagine what I wanted to do. Then I have gone to bed and thoug

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。 One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

节奏布鲁斯:Sam Salter - You Don't Have To Ben 相关介绍 :Sam Salter是个比较低调的歌手,但为人低调出的专集确是张张精致.他早年在家乡洛杉矶的唱诗班中担任重要角色,深受灵魂大师Marvin Gaye和Stev

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

更多简单美语日常交际! Hello! Hi, Hey, Hi there, Hey there, Howdy。What's up? 的几个回答。Yes/yeah/yep/yup/uh-huh/sure/you bet。No/nope/no way/not a chance/not in this lifetime/uh-uh。还有几个很的美语说法

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

人纵有万般能耐,终也敌不过天命。 No matter how resourceful you are, you can't fight fate. 虞姬最后一次为霸王斟酒,最后一次为霸王舞剑,而后拔剑自刎,从一而终。 For the very last time Concubine poured w

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

He has a crush on a girl in our class. 他暗恋我们班上的一个女生。 单词:crush 迷恋短语:has a crush on(someone)暗恋(某人)2.Because you,my life is filled with hope. 因为有你,我的生命充满了希望. 3.Love is blind. 爱情

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语