G sat in the bedroom and looked at the paper that covered the walls. He felt strange. He and his wife had slept in this room all of their married life. Yet he could not remember what the walls looked like. He had been blind. Now he could see again. H

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 美国故事

you're one in a million, oh now 你就是万里挑一的那个 you're one in a million, oh 你就是万里挑一的那个 sometimes i can't hate you every day 有时我不会每天都讨厌你 sometimes you can fall for everyone you see 有时你可能

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

这首《Could I have this kiss forever》堪称20世纪末最动人的男女对唱情歌,由流行天后Whitney Houston和拉丁天王Enrique iglesias联袂献唱。他们的表演激情肆意、默契十足,无不令人心醉神迷。中国英语

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

maybe god wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift. 或许上帝安排,最终找到

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

If you only knew What I have been going through Waiting and wanting you Could this be love How, tell me how will I know Will my heart make me believe it so Or can I trust the way I feel If you could read my mind You see how hard I have tried Still I

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Love' look at the two of us Strangers in many ways We've got a lifetime to share So much to say And as we go From day to day I'll feel you close to me But time alone will tell Let's take a lifetime to say I knew you well For only time will tell us so

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Every night in my dreams I see you' I feel you That is how I know you go on. Far across the distance and spaces between us You have come to show you go on. Near' far' wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more' you opened the door

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

这是每年最伤感的环节,这首歌向罗宾威廉姆斯致敬。不了解的歌迷建议可以去看电影《心灵点滴》。在这种致敬环节中看着回忆短片,听着歌,就觉得好感动。 I Can't Let Go Jennifer Hudson They

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

今天我们要学的词是memorable。 Memorable, 意思是令人难忘的。上星期天晚上是美国第52届格莱美颁奖典礼。The most memorable moment was the onstage appearance of Michael Jackson's kids to accept their father's lifetime

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Steve Reich at 80: The Phases Of A Lifetime In Music play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0005:49repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. RAC

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

He was 11 and went fishing every chance he got from the dock at his familys cabin. 他11岁那时,只要一有机会,就会到他家在新汉普郡湖心岛上的小屋的码头上钓鱼。 On the day before the bass season opened, he and his fat

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

The question was once asked of a highly successful businessman, How have you done so much in your lifetime? 曾经有人问一个非常成功的商人你的人生为何如此成功? He replied, I have dreamed. I have turned my mind loose to imagine

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

听歌学英语:《泰坦尼克号》流光十五年,你心是否依旧 My Heart Will Go On My Heart Will Go On(《我心永恒》),泰坦尼克号主题曲,由好莱坞主流电影著名作曲家詹姆斯霍纳(James Horner)一手制作,

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

原子少女猫(简称AK)是在出产世界超级巨星 The Beatles披头四的Liverpool利物浦,所组成的三人少女组。成员有Natasha、Kelly、Liz等三人。Kelly有着金色头发,Liz则有着一头短发, 三人都是相当有个性的女孩。现出音乐专辑《Right Now》《Feels So Good》 英文歌词: T

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

今天我们要学的词是sticking point。 Sticking point,指一件事情的症结。The school budget is expected to be the biggest sticking point at the town meeting, 学校预算估计是这次市民大会最棘手的问题。 《波士顿环球

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Could I Have This Kiss Forever over and over i look in your eyes you are all i desire you have captured me i want to hold you i want to be close to you i never want to let go i wish that this night would never end i need to know could i hold you for

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The Tide is high but I'm holding on. I'm gonna be your number one. I'm not that kinda girl Who gives up just like that oh no! It's not the things you do That tease and hurt me bad But it's the way you do The things you do to me. I'm not the kinda gir

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

独立摇滚乐队Vampire Weekend新单《Diane Young》,《最后的晚餐》瞬间变身热闹舞会! 歌词: You torched a Saab like a pile of laves Id gone to find some better wheel 4, 5 meters running round the bend When the government age

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

一眼万年 来世再爱:A Million More Years Olly Murs,X Factor第六季的亚军,10年8月份他的首只单曲Please Don't Let Me Go直冲上英国单曲榜冠军的位置,11月的单曲Thinking Of Me位居英国单曲榜位居第四,个人

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

冰冷英伦男声:Hurts - Better Than Love Hurts,来自英国的新男子组合,主唱的声音是冰冷的,低调的旋律中有令人不可自拔的忧伤气氛。冰冷迷离的电子元素点缀其中,瞬间让人回到伦敦大雾弥漫

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲