[00:00.29] 10.Grow Great by Dreams [00:05.63]The question was once asked of a highly successful businessman: How have you done so much in your lifetime? [00:14.67]He replied, I have dreamed. I have turned my mind loose to imagine what I wanted to do.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 温馨夜读II

参考课文听写: 开头部分: G: well, hello, everybody and welcome to Lets talk in English on PTS. A: where you are going to learn something new today, welcome. My name is Andrea. G: and my name is Gabe. And we have a great lesson for you today. First

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Catch of a Lifetime He was 11 years old and went fishing every chance he got from the dock at his familys 1)cabin on an island in the middle of a New Hampshire lake. On the day before the 2)bass season 3)opened, he and his father were fishing early i

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

The question was once asked of a highly successful businessman, How have you done so much in your lifetime? He replied, I have dreamed. I have turned my mind loose to imagine what I wanted to do. Then I have gone to bed and thought about my dreams. I

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. If you have been meaning to add more exercise to your daily routine, you may want to start sooner rather than later. A 2018 study has found that a lifetime of regular exercise and activi

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(四)月

She wears her body like a lifetime achievement It fills the silence when she doesn't know the words And he is working on his lifetime achievement But all they want is to be instantly intimate You've got no mother when you're dressed up for strangers

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I will soon be done. Reaping victims, one by one he hunts them down. I will soon be done With my work of art! Deadly rite -- Bloodcraft. To stay alive -- Bloodcraft. Whole lifetime kept in darkness. A soul filled with rage. Bloodcraft! Bloodcraft! Wh

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Atomic Kitten - The Tide Is High 富有激情的舞蹈,充满阳光的声音,让Atomic Kitten光线四射!激流勇进,永不言败,她们告诉我们梦想的力量!Never give up The tide is high But I'm holding on I'm gonna be your numb

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

今天我们要学的词是sticking point。 Sticking point,指一件事情的症结。The school budget is expected to be the biggest sticking point at the town meeting, 学校预算估计是这次市民大会最棘手的问题。 《波士顿环球

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

People in your life 你生活中的人们 People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime.When you figure out which one it is, you will know what to do for each person. 人们走进你的生活,或者是为了一个原因,或者他

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Film maker Forman to receive lifetime achievement award

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Mama Said 歌手:Declan couldn't sleep last night There was something on my mind I lay there wishing in the dark Someone could tell me why If you love somebody from the bottom of your heart Why do you hurt each other How does it fall apart? An' then

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

音乐咖啡厅:Shayne Ward - Waiting In the Wings 相关介绍:真诚友善的微笑,帅气阳光的脸庞,柔情健康的情歌全球3,000,000张专辑销量,全球15白金奖(15 global platinum awards),这就是他,Shayne Ward,一出道

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A Full-Time School Called Life You are enrolled in a full-time school called life。Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or hate them,but you have designed them as part of your curri

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Jennifer Lopez-Could This Be Love If you only knew What I have been going through Waiting and wanting you Could this be love How, tell me how will I know Will my heart make me believe it so Or can I trust the way I feel If you could read my mind You

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

As I rest against this cold hard wall, will you pass me by? Will you criticize me as I sit and cry? I had fought so hard and thought that all my battles had been won Only to find the war had just begun Is He not strong enough? Is He not pure enough?

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

My Heart Will Go On 我心永恒 Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you That is how I know you go on Far across the distance and spaces between us You have come to show you go on Near, far, wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Norah Jones2010年11月发行了新专辑Features,这是一张精选集,但是也有刚刚与苏格兰的Belle and Sebastian乐队合作录制完成《Little Lou, Ugly Jack, Prophet John》。据悉,这首《Little Lou, Ugly Jack, Prophet John》

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

仅凭帅气的外表就捕获了很多MM的心吧。看过《四叶草》的朋友肯定对这首歌特别熟悉。伴着动感的节奏,一星期当中的5天随着肆意的音乐快速流过 it was love at first sight on the second of july met h

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲