50. Like what(比方说?) 【Kim’s Note】This has become so common in American English you can hear it every day! 【疯狂实战】 A I think we’re going to have some problems with this pr

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出Mp3

ROBERT SIEGEL, HOST: We've received a lot of questions from listeners about what the Republican proposals could mean for them and their families. And NPR health policy correspondent Alison Kodjak has been sorting through them with our producers, and

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

The world is full of words. They are everywhere we look, everywhere we hear. Words also fill our head. Words have the power to fill us with every emotion we can imagine, and some we can't imagine. The words in a beautiful poem or song can make us cry

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-W

Drink Now, Pay Later A study with animals in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences shows that alcohol abuse in adolescence leads to a lifetime of poor decision-making skills. Karen Hopkin reports We all know that drinking can cloud jud

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

Song:Here Standing Artist:The Saturdays I've waited a lifetime To feel the way that I feel now But I never imagined Feels like walking on the clouds You're the reason I'm here I'm not moving I'm not leaving Can't believe you're the reason That I'

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Can I buy you a drink? 我可以请你喝饮料么? Haven't we met before? 我们以前见过么? You have a great smile 你的笑容很美 Are you here alone? 你一个人吗? That's a great haircut! 你的发型很好看! Please leave me al

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Topics:Famous Americans Marian Anderson; in a heartbeat versus in a second versus in a moment; old versus stale Words: choir philharmonic to tour segregation scholarship memorial to draw attention to (something) patriotic accomplishment goodwill amba

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

Chapter 4 The Endless Parade 第4章 没有尽头的队列 Did you ever see a paradea very long one? 你看过阅兵队伍吗?非常长的那种? I once saw a parade of soldiers that took all day to pass by. 我曾经看过一次阅兵队伍,队伍

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Tell me cant you feel my heart beat Tell me as I kneel down at your feet I knew there would come a time When these two hearts would entwine Just put your hand in mine Forever For so long I have been an island When no-one could ever Reach these shores

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

《再见,是最悲伤的词》是天后席琳献给母亲的一首歌,非常感人,唱得席琳热泪盈眶。 Mamma 母亲 You gave life to me 您给我生命 Turned a baby into a lady 把握抚养大(把婴儿养成女士) And mamma 妈妈

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(182) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

英文歌词: 50 years ago a kid stood on the stage trying to hold his nerve till the moment that he heard the music i can see it now its so hard to believe so many things have changed but one thing stays the same the music and ive been blessed to live

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Mama Said Declan Galbraith I couldn't sleep last night There was something on my mind I lay there wishing in the dark Someone could tell me why If you love somebody from the bottom of your heart Why do you hurt each other How does it fall apart? And

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

What if I told you It was all meant to be Would you believe me Would you agree It's almost that feelin' We've met before So tell me that you don't think I'm crazy When I tell you love has come here and now A moment like this Some people wait a lifeti

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Who knows how long I've loved you You know I love you still Will I wait a lonely lifetime If you want me to I will For if I ever saw you I didn't catch your name But it never really mattered I will always feel the same Love you forever and forever Lo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

As It Is - Is a College Education Worth the Price? 大学教育是否真的物有所值? Is a college education worth the price? This is a question more Americans are asking as college costs continue rising and the job market remains weak. Attending

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十)月

听歌学英语:The Tide Is High(Atomic Kitten) Atomic Kitten原子少女猫出道于利物浦,是一个三人少女组合。这三个美眉都是很有个性的女孩。她们发行的首支单曲Right Now,初登场即跃进排行前十的位置

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

这首《Could I have this kiss forever》堪称20世纪末最动人的男女对唱情歌,由流行天后Whitney Houston和拉丁天王Enrique iglesias联袂献唱。他们的表演激情肆意、默契十足,无不令人心醉神迷 英文歌词 Over and over I look in your eyes You are all I desire You h

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

One Of The Brightest Stars 有一天,你的故事会被传诵 One day your story will be told 有一天,某个幸运的家伙会把那个故事当做自己的别称 One of the lucky ones who''''s made his name. 有一天,人们会认为你的人生

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Born in the valley And raised in the trees Of Western Kentucky On wobbly knees With mama beside you To help you along You'll soon be a growing up strong. 山谷中出生 林野间成长 肯塔基之西 你微颤着站起 有妈妈在身旁 带来关心

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Mitsubishi Motors admitted last week to using improper fuel-efficiency testing procedures to present inaccurate fuel consumption rates. The scandal came as a surprise to many. But for Hideyuki Kobayashi, a business law professor at Hitotsubashi Unive

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年