11. Love Words 甜言蜜语 There are not enough words to tell you I love you, not enough ways to show you I care, not enough laughter and good times to wish you, not enough wonderful moments to share. A million bright mornings would not be too many, wa

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

《英语流行话题阅读:语境识词3500》Unit 1 爱与幸福的思考

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语境识词

就在Catherine接到E公司的电话通知没几天,她又接到另一个F公司的电话,告诉Catherine她被录取了,相比较前一个工作,这个工作似乎更有发展前景,但她又担心自己对这个公司的相关领域不熟,

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 凯瑟琳升职记

What kind of shows did you watch when you were a kid then? Hum, I like Threes Company. I like... Oh, Good lord. Oh, knock it off. Thanks. Thank you. A couple of people like it too. Thats all right. It's a good show, you know, Come and knock on our do

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

NOEL KING, HOST: Deep inside Northeast India, a forest has come bounding back thanks to one man. He's a farmer. NPR's Julie McCarthy traveled to see him, and she has this report. JULIE MCCARTHY, HOST: We've come to one of the most geographically isol

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

LULU GARCIA-NAVARRO, HOST: And now to another major battle. President Trump hasn't yet nominated a replacement for Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy, but the fight over confirming that nominee has already begun. It's going to be intense and expen

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

Urban development is encroaching on forests in the Pacific Northwest. And its also ruining Valentines Day for some songbirds. Because urban growth is making it a challenge for some birds like the Pacific Wren to stay faithful to their partners, at le

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年Scientific American(二)月

投资顾问Jerry跟客户Frank见面,建议他投资电动汽车电池技术的开发,Frank似乎有顾虑。 F: I don't know....sounds like a gamble to me. J: All investing is a gamble! But sometimes gambling pays off big time! F: That's true..

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Unit 42 Answer to the Mystery of Life Is Four Scientists have found a simple mathematical relationship that connects the whole nature, from the tiniest cell to the vast forest of the Amazon. The connections are all based on the three dimensions of th

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语流行话题阅读:语境识词4500

STACEY VANEK SMITH, HOST: We're going to turn now to comedy. (SOUNDBITE OF COMEDY SPECIAL, GEORGE LOPEZ: IT'S NOT ME, IT'S YOU) GEORGE LOPEZ: Mitt Romney wants the Latino vote. He ain't going to get it. He ain't going to get it. And you know why? Bec

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台8月