Grass gets greener Days gets warmer Sun gets brighter Brighter and brighter Dreams get bigger Smiles get wider Love gets stronger Stronger and stronger I don't care about the things that they say All I know is that everything's goin' my way It gets b

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

苏珊还有最后一次乐队彩排,他们就可以发布新专辑了。人生目标清单用俚语是怎么说呢..... Andrew: Hey, Suzanne. How are you? Suzanne: Im great, Andrew. How are you doing? Andrew: Im doing pretty well. Whats new with y

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

In the final episode of our Christmas Classics series, we look at how to keep a conversation going by showing interest. The podcast introduces language and techniques for directing and maintaining the conversation, including changing the topic and sh

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语社交课

What goes up must come down! Things are always changing in todays world, and thats why we decided to make an episode about things going up and going down. Especially in the news, we often hear about increases and decreases, and they use lots of diffe

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

So I ask, if you are a health care executive: 所以我问,如果你是医疗保健主管: Do you know how many of your patients run out of food or struggle to pay the rent at the end of the month? 你知道你有多少病人缺乏食物或者月底

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Topic(题目): The 21st century has begun. What changes doyou think this new century will bring? Useexamples and details in your answer. Model Essay(范文): Now that we are in a new millennium, we can assume there will be changes in the world. I

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

And we try to use one of these phones from time to time to keep in touch with their reality. 而且我们尝试着时常使用这些手机以确保我们了解用户的实际使用情况。 So what does it mean to design at a global scale? 所以这个

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲设计篇

Shop Assistant: Good morning, madam. Can I help you? Shop Assistant: 早上好 我能帮你吗? Customer: Good morning. Im looking for a new jacket. Customer: 早上好,我想买一件夹克衫。 Shop Assistant: Our jackets are over here next to coats and accessorie

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

约会 Appointment 进行预约 Making appointments Are you free? Are you going to be busy? Are you doing anything special? Do you happen to be free? Are you doing anything by any chance? Can see me? Could see me? Will you be able to see me? I wonder if i

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达

Research is a very important thing. Without research, wed have no new products. Our food would be more dangerous to eat. And wed never go to the moon. Id like to see my government spend a lot more money on research. Especially on research into diseas

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-R

When we want to learn more about the immune system 当我们想更深入理解免疫系统 to help cure the worst diseases, 帮助治疗最严重的疾病时 we work with Stanford. 我们找到斯坦福一同合作 When we want to understand the chan

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

A: I heard that the airlines are changing the luggage restrictions, and I need to find out what they are. B: There are online sites that list the general restrictions of the airlines. A: Because I fly a lot, I need to pack in a way that will be suita

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

But those are dots on a screen for you; what exactly does that mean? 但是那些你们看起来是屏幕上的点;到底有什么意义呢? Well basically that means that this protein is changing from the sensitive cell to the resistant cell. 基本

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Darling, goodbye. I have to leave you for a while. 的再见我将暂时离开你 I wanna tell you that you are always on my mind. 你要知道我无时无刻不在思念你 Give me a smile. 笑一笑吧 The rain is falling from the sky. 我听见雨点

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

China's yuan eased against the dollar on Wednesday after the central bank fixed a softer midpoint. The central bank set the official benchmark exchange rate at 6.5106 per dollar, easing 0.1 percent from the previous fix. In the spot market, the yuan

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Carry me all through the night I am the last light fading Leave all the lost souls behind Show me the silence breaking And when you're lost and out of time I will be right here waiting And when your dreams return to life I'll be forever fading And we

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

A:Did you go to school today? B:Of course. Did you? A: I didn't want to, so I didn't. B: That's sad, but have you gone to the movies recently? A: That's a switch. B:I'm serious, have you? B: I really want to go to the movies this weekend. A:So go the

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 闲聊-Small Talk

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Bitcoin is changing finance the same way the web changed publishing. When everyone has access to a global market, great ideas flourish! 比特币正在改变金融交易的方式,这就像网络改

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

爱自己Learn how to relax when setbacks arise. 在遇到困难的时候要学会放松 We do not live in a perfect world. Some days are great; some days are not. 我们生活的环境并不会一直如意。有些天还不错,有些天却很糟糕。

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

模仿文本: Today we go back to 1979 and the revolution in Iran. It was a life-changing event for many Iranians, especially for women. Lucy Burns has been speaking to Sharan Tabari about her memories of the Islamic Revolution. 译文:今天我们

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀