2. 兑换外币 Changing Money Mr. Lee: I would like to exchange Chinese money into German currency please. 我想把人民币兑换成德国马克。 Teller: Certainly. How much will you be exchanging today? 可以。您想换多少钱? Mr. Lee: H

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方口语商务与个人

Everyday, I try to dress for the occasion. If I'm going to visit friends, I generally dress casually. I wear jeans, and I might throw on a t-shirt. In the case of a date, I usually wear a nice dress shirt-, but nothing too formal. In the past, I made

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 在家—At Home

1. usually通常的 We usually go to bed at ten. I usually dress casually. 2.casual偶然的 I was asked to make a casual speech at the party. Casual clothes are becoming more and more popular in China. 3.pleasure.愉快 It gives me a great pleasure

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

Place an order,assemble, be placed in inventory, taken out of the inventory. F:What exactly happens at your hubs? M: First, a customer places an order,second, a computer is assembled.(使用一般现在时) F:the hub is doing the assembling. M: Thats right

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA 商务英语

A: I have a doctor's appointment scheduled with Dr. Smith, and I need to change it. B: What day did you have it scheduled for? A: My appointment was on Tuesday. B: What time was it scheduled for? A: It was for two o'clock in the afternoon. B: I see y

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 健康-Health

Exercise 1-38: Consistent Noun Stress in Changing Verb Tenses This is a condensed exercise for you to practice simple intonation with a wide range of verb tenses. When you do the exercise the first time, go through stressing only the nouns Dogs eat b

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

Embrace change to be able to grow and learn You can do changes daily to have a big impact in the end You can also inspire other people to change positively. Keep changing for a better self. 欣然迎接改变,不断学习成长 你可以在每一天做

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Times are changing 时代变了 英文释义 Expression meaning that life is changing quickly and there are many new and astounding things happening that are different from what was common in the past. 例句 My father expects things to always be the

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

to swing by 顺访 英文释义 To visit casually; to go to a place for a short timewithout elaborate preparation. 例句 When I am in his neighborhood, I like to swing by my old friend's office for a cup of tea, simplycalling him that morning first

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

雅思口语分数段5-6.5: keep talking 型考生。 很多同学都意识到了雅思想拿到理想的分数,流利与连贯至关重要。也有同学说某某其实水平不怎么样但就是不停的讲然后得了6.5。于是越来越多的同

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

每次看电影,美剧的时候,发现老外总喜欢在说话的时候加很多语气词,比如um, uh, 和 well等,除此之外,还有一个十分普遍的口头词,那就是like, 那么它究竟是什么意思呢? 1.喜欢 I like your

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

MILAN, Dec. 8 (Xinhua) -- AC Milan club presedient Silvio Berlusconi said on Saturday that Robinho is changing his mind about leaving Milan for a return to Brazil, and therefore could stay with the Rossoneri. Robinho has been repeatedly linked with a

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

经典歌曲-文森特Vincent 迈克利 Vincent Starry ,starry night paint Your palette blue and grey Look out on a summer's day With eyes the know the darkness in my soul Shadows on the hills sketch the trees And the daffodils Catch the breeze and

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

What is Career Planning? Career planning is a lifelong process, which includes choosing an occupation, getting a job, growing in our job, possibly changing careers, and eventually retiring. This may happen once in our lifetimes, but it is more likely

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

音乐咖啡厅:Jennifer Hudson - Invisible 相关介绍:Jennifer Hudson(詹妮弗哈德森)这个被美国偶像一脚踢开的相貌平平的黑皮肤女孩子在得到奥斯卡的垂青之后就扬眉吐气了。我想说,如果《Dreamgir

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I want to ask you two questions. 我想请教您两个问题。 The first one is about data, because I have the impression 第一个是关于数据,因为我总有个印象, that technology and data are changing the way competition takes place an

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

And your hosting.And how is...okay 还有你的主持工作 进展得怎么样了 So where are you right now?Since it's a week away in the motion place. 那现在你们进行到哪一步了呢 因为只有一周时间了 Where are you?For the Oscar s

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

I won't cry No, no, no, I won't cry I will never go aside Don't see no reason why I ever should be waiting for you Time will never make me lie We had our last goodbye And there is nothing else you can do Times are changing Into something new I won't

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

63 Life-Changing Quotes on Lifestyle Design Tim Ferriss The 4-Hour Workweek has created quite a buzz recently in the blogosphere. As you might have known, the book focuses on lifestyle design, which is designing your dream lifestyle with the least po

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I'll tell you straight how I feel with no filter No touching up what you see there's no filter I can be cruel sometimes outta my mind Insecure and out the door Am who I am you won't have to wonder I can be hot to handle Dance around the house with no

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅