Climate change is one of the most worrying things for our planet. Many politicians and scientists say it is the biggest danger we face. I read almost every day that climate change is changing the Earth forever. Many species of animal, fish, insect, f

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

A: Hey, Robert, what are you doing this weekend? B: didn't have any big plans. A:We are putting together a birthday party for Mary. B: That sounds like fun. Where will it be? A: We thought it would be fun to have a pool party at Jay's house. B: Oh go

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 社交-Socializing

Waste your life 浪费生命 You have a lot of negative self-talk 你经常进行消极的自我暗示 Self-talk can make or break your life. As Henry Fordsaid, Whether you think you can, or think you can't either way, you're right. If you tell yours

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Exercise 1-39: Consistent Pronoun Stress In Changing Verb Tenses This is the same as the previous exercise, except you now stress the verbs: They eat them. Practice this until you are quite comfortable with the intonation. Notice that in fluent speec

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

News Report Prince More Precious Than the Diamond Script People have long known the saying Diamonds are a girls best friend. But this may be changing. Theres a new stone on the gem market, tanzanite, and it is giving diamonds some serious competition

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

Dexter didnt like to think of himself as vain, but there were definitely times when he wished there was someone on hand to take his photograph. They kissed again, and he wondered vaguely if there was some moral or ethical dimension to this situation.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Going to a Gym My body shape is changing. I went to a gym for physical training. In addition to shaping my body, losing weight is another advantage. The effect of training, however, doesn't work out instantly. I have to keep practicing so that I can

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

Friends who had a swimming pool also had a little sign posted that said, We dont swim in your toilet. Please dont pee in our pool. Despite such widespread admonitions, four fifths of those questioned believe that their fellow swimmers are guilty of

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

Our praise awaits You with the dawn Our souls awake to You and lift a song We've seen the things that You have done And still, we know the best is yet to come There's more to come Open the gates and let Your glory come down Open our hearts and let ou

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

We did it in the larger culture, and we're doing it in marriage. 在其他文化中我们已经这么做了,现在我们把它带到婚姻中。 Right, no question about it. But it's interesting, the millennials actually want to be very good parent

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

Welcome to Talking Sport! Today we meet 21-year-old athlete Olga Kharlan. Olga is from Ukraine and is a fencer. She won a team gold medal for her country in the last Olympics in 2008. Today we go to Olga's hometown of Mykolaiv and hear about how succ

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 伦敦谈体育

I transcend my earthly form Through some questions never asked before Question the need to be a machine That responds automatically Some words will trigger certain acts Just one of the commandments we have learnt Some acts will trigger certain states

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Jeff: So you do winter camping and the place you live, do you get a lot of snow there? Tim: We get quite a bit of snow but it's mostly just up in the mountains. Jeff: So, lately there's been a lot of talk about global warming. So where you live, do y

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

1. The neurosurgeon treating Gabrielle Giffords says doctors are actually confident the congresswoman is making progress in her recovery. The doctor says her eyes are opening more frequently and she can carry out more complex sequences of activity. 2

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(一月)

1.In Gaza, signs Israel is preparing for a possible ground invasion with tanks and vehicles lined up along a road leading to the Gaza Strip. Israel has been pounding Hamas militants from the air in response to rocket attacks, almost 400 are dead. 2.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2009年(一)月

1.The White House is insisting it's not changing its stands on health care reform. It says reports suggesting the administration is ready to abandon the public option in favor of health care cooperatives are overblown. 2.Michael Jackson will finally

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2009年(八)月

A: Hello, I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Smith, and I cant make it on that day. B: What day was your appointment on? A: My appointment was on Monday. B: What time had you chosen? A: It was for 10:00 in the morning. B: I am looking at your appoin

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

And even more, policy makers and the corporate sectors would like to see how the world is changing. 此外,政策制定者,各企业部门,都会想知道世界的变化。 Now, why doesn't this take place? Why are we not using the data we have

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

A: Did you even bother to go to school today? B: Yeah, I went. Did you go? A: No, I didn't feel like it. B: That's nice, have you been to the movies lately? A: No, but that was a random change of subject. B: It may have been random, but have you? A:

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

今天我们要学的词是whopping。Whopping, 的意思是巨大的,程度惊人的。美国股市爆出好消息:道琼斯工业指数今年一季度创下1998年以来最佳同比表现,同时 The Nasdaq rose a whopping 19% since New Year's

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃