LESSoN SEVEN (B) The Changing American Family The family is important to people all over the world although the structure of the family is quite different from one country to another. In the United St

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(297) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Detail: Horace Poolaw (Kiowa), posing for a photo during his work as an arts and crafts supervisor. Old Town Anadarko, Oklahoma, ca. 1940. 45ACOT6 ? 2014 Estate of Horace Poolaw. For more than 50 years, photographer Horace Poolaw captured the lives o

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Savannah College of Art and Design, or SCAD, is a private university in the American state of Georgia. In 2003, Sarah Luthans believed it would be the best place for her to study painting. But after two years there, Luthans found she wanted more crea

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十)月

So we've built this system where we understand all the parts of it, 所以我们建造了这个系统,我们虽然了解这个系统的所有部分, but we're using it in a very, very different way than we expected to use it, 但是我们以一种不

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Everything's the same but still all we know is changing Slow me down get a hold of me now Years and years my sanity's scattered on the playground I'll collect it again if I ever find my youth If I ever find my youth Like sand through the hourglass It

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

HOLD ON TO THE NIGHT Richard Marx Just when I believed I couldn't ever want for more. This ever changing world pushes me through another door. I saw you smile And my mind could not erase the beauty of

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第八辑

第34期:Changing a Reservation Y:Hello.Id like to change my reservation for March 19.My name is Mary Chang. Y:哈啰,我想更改预订在3月19日来住的房间,我叫张玛丽。 X:Ah,yes,Miss Chang .What seems to be the problem? X:哦,张

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通

In the recent past, medical researchers have begun to emphasize the fact that heart disease is associated with stress, smoking and a lack of exercise, and we can often reduce the risk of heart disease

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语(一)78讲

1. fluid /ˈflu:ɪd/ -- 1. substance that flows 2. not rigid; changing easily Air, water, molasses and milk are all fluids. 空气、水、糖蜜和牛奶都是流体。 During November, the military situation remained fluid, with advances and retres

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文词汇

When You Are Old William butler Yeats When you are old and gray and full of sleep And nodding by the fire,take down this book, And slowly read,and dream of the soft look Your eyes had once,and of their shadows deep; How many loved your moments of gla

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

There's no question that technology is changing the way we court: 可以肯定的一点是,科技正在改变人类的求爱方式: emailing, texting, emojis to express your emotions, sexting, liking a photograph, selfies. 电子邮件、短信、表

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

BRB = be right back 马上回来 BTW = by the way 顺便提一下 2,4,B,U,Y = two,for,be,you,why TTYL = Talk To You Later Often times when people are texting to save time they shorten the words. we'll talk about some today. 大家经常

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

iPod nano广告歌曲:1,2,3,4 Artist:Feist Song:1 2 3 4 one, two, three, four, tell me that you love me more. sleepless, long nights. sighs, what my youth was for. oh, teenage hopes arrive at your door left you with nothing, but they want

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英文广告歌曲

A: Hi, I have a doctors appointment scheduled with Dr. Smith, and I need to change it. B: What day did you have it scheduled for? A: My appointment was on Tuesday. B: What time was it scheduled for? A: It was for two oclock in the afternoon. B: I see

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

Seems like Im not here Its like I dont mean nothing Like glass unclear Almost like you can see straight through me I got questions but no answers So tired of being confused and I Dont wanna stay right here and I Gotta find my wings and fly I gotta fi

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

一、跳槽的原因及解决办法 1.相关词汇: Fierce competition heavy pressure job-hopping is looked upon to move upward quickly, keep skill fresh and up to date acclimatize themselves to the rapidly changing society2.原因: (1)社会压力

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

A: Hey, Robert, what are you doing this weekend? B: I didn't have any big plans. A: We are putting together a birthday party for Mary. B: That sounds like fun. Where will it be? A: We thought it would be fun to have a pool party at Jay's house. B: Oh

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

Why Changing Your Language Can Change Your Life Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind. ~ Rudyard Kipling I was talking with a client recently (lets call him Dan) when after I asked what stopped him making headway with a certain

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Chinese Super League, Toshack and a Homeless World Cup FRI 15 JUL 2016 Croatian midfielder Darko Matic discusses the changing face of football in China.

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Earl 厄尔. Earl 厄尔! I made your favorite,red velvet. 我给你做了你最爱吃的 红丝绒蛋糕 My little cupcake brought me a cupcake. 我的小甜心给我带了小蛋糕啊 Let me pay you for that. 我还是把钱给你吧 Oh, no, no.It'

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(273) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季