LISTENING 2 Looking Around a Fitness Centre 逛健身中心 Vocabulary 接下来听到的对话中,用到了 1~6 所列出的单字和片语,请从( A ) ~ ( F )中选出意思最接近的选项。 1. join (A) a phrase used as part of a po

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

Learn from life生活教会我们成长 Do many first's 多尝试第一次 When was the last time you did something for the first time? If you can't think of the answer, maybe you need to go out and try something new. It can be as simple as watching

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Explanation: The fifty states of the United States have very different sizes, both in terms of (or related to) how much land there is and the population (or how many people there are). Some states are very large but have very few people; other states

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 美国精神

Climate change is one of the most worrying things for our planet. Many politicians and scientists say it is the biggest danger we face. I read almost every day that climate change is changing the Earth forever. Many species of animal, fish, insect, f

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-C

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

STEVE EMBER: Im Steve Ember. SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: And Im Shirley Griffith with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. Every year, the National Geographic Society honors scientists, wildlife experts and others for their work. Each honoree receives a ten th

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Directions: Write a composition entitled Generation Gap. You should write at least 120 words according to the outline given below in Chinese: 1. 现代生活越来越好,但老年人和年轻人之间的代沟却依然不可逾越 2. 产生代沟的原

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

BBC Learning English London Life Queuing Callum:Hello, I'm Callum Robertson and this is London Life. Today's programme is about a very British habit, or something that we always think is very British. And that is the topic of queuing. Waiting in a l

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 伦敦生活

Starry, starry night paint满天星的夜里 Your palette blue and grey你的调色板呈蓝色和灰色 Look out on a summers day在夏天里 With eyes the know the darkness in my soul从我的眼睛里看到的只有黑暗 Shadows on the hills sketch the trees在我的心里上上形成的

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Changing Habits Assessment: What Stage Am I In? Instructions: Check off the statements below that are true for you. Stage 1 ? I think a change would help but Im not ready to change what I do. ? I think a change would help but Im not interested in doi

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A: Did you go to school today? B: Of course. Did you? A: I didn't want to, so I didn't. B: That's sad, but have you gone to the movies recently? A: That's a switch. B: I'm serious, have you? A: No, I haven't. Why? B: I really want to go to the movies

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

Under the darkness You cannot breath In the mouth of madness You are not free Looking for answer And all the wrong faces You keep changin' your mind If only you see me If only you trust me I turn your world around I'm fearless In my love In my heart

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Anthony Callea - A New Chapter I walk these streets alone I see the world around me changing I'm in a dream Faces that I knew Are slowly turning into strangers I've never seen I read each line I turn the page I laugh and cry At this true story It's t

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Mirrors are being removed from changing rooms in some of Britain's biggest shopping centres after new research revealed they make customers more body conscious. 一项新的研究表明,试衣镜使得顾客对自己的身材更在意,因此英国一

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Tegan和Sara,这对双胞胎组成的indie rock乐团。受到双亲影响十岁就开始玩音乐。十几岁就组了个朋克团。两个很酷的女孩子!吉他和贝斯配得简单利落,两个女孩的声音让人难忘:充满Rock Girl

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Britain 英国 Transgender School Children: Changing rooms and beyond 变性学生:更衣室及其他 How schools are adapting to growing numbers of transgender pupils. 英国中小学校是如何适应逐渐增多的变性学生的。 ST PAUL'S, a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

I Just Want You To Love Me 歌手:Darren Hayes I don't want someone telling me what to do 不需要别人告诉我何去何从 I don't wanna find out my temper grew wings 我只是不想我滋长的骄纵 And flew to you 像长了翅膀似的直飞向你 Don't want somebody telling me

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The sky keeps on changing colors In the rain Nothing ever seems To stay the same But I found you to my Surprise I found all I needed In your eyes Everyone keeps leaving But you stayed When I held you tonight And let my heart go free Hold me close Now

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Emme Packer,轻轻浅浅的吉他伴奏,婉转朴素的吟唱,音乐中彰显了indie一贯的沉静和自然,不加修饰,淡得像若有若无的风,以及晨曦渐远时地平线上逝去的那一抹白色。 A beautiful world by Tim M

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

One hour left of feeling alone One hour left until I get home to a new beginning Of all the mistakes that I know I've done Breaking your heart was the biggest one But tonight that's changing I'm changing I was the girl that got lost But now I'm ready

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲