Maybe you're not the one I'm thinking of.No ,yeah. Maybe not, maybe not. 可能是我认错人了 是的 可能不是我 Absolutely, we just listened to some FINE music. - That definitely happened. 没错 我们是听了好听的音乐 -这是真事

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

oh my life is changing everyday in every possible way and though my dreams it's never quite as it seems never quite as it seems i know i felt like this before but now i'm feeling it even more because

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典A

Oh life Is just a game No one ever tells you how to play See different people Go different ways Some of them will leave you but Some of them will stay Well our hearts keep drumming And the years keep coming Quicker than they've ever been You're sick

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Now theres nude-at-table. A new restaurant in London called The Bunyadi is coming this summer. To dine there, clothing is optional entirely. 餐桌天体来了。伦敦一家名为Bunyadi的新餐馆今夏来袭。去那儿吃饭,穿不穿衣服你自

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

梦:Dreams (by Cranberries) 梦,有幸福的,有悲伤;有甜蜜的,有苦涩; 人生百态,如梦如幻, 你的心中是否也有着属于自己的一个梦呢?! Dreams by Cranberries Oh my life is changing everyday Every possible way Though my dr

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

I can picture you the day You were born Baby girl in your mamaamp;apos;s arms Destined for great things Crazy thing bout an angel like you All the things you know how to do And yet the world tries To clip your wings But you wouldnamp;apos;t let em So

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Definitions of Autism Are Changing The Perromat family has three beautiful boys: Lucas, Philip and Thomas. Philip is the middle child. By the time he was a toddler, Kim and Carlos Perromat had already suspected that Philip's failure to make eye conta

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(五月)

A: Did you make it to school today? B: I always do. Did you go to school today? A: No, I didn't. B: You should have, but have you seen any movies lately? A: That was an odd change of subject. B: Maybe it was, but answer the question. A: No, not recen

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

A: Robert, do you have plans for the weekend? B: I have nothing definite planned. A: Saturday is Mary's birthday, and we are throwing her a party. B: Sure, I could come to her party. Where are you going to have it? A: It's going to be a pool party at

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

It was a large, white envelope. It arrived in New York from California. It was from Tony Robbins. He is a very famous speaker. He is a very famous life coach. He is a very rich man. Three shiny, white pages were inside the envelope. They invited Rach

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? 我是否能把你与夏日比较? Thou art more lovely and more temperate, 尽管你的美丽和温柔远超: Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May, 狂风肆虐五月柔嫩的花苞, And summer's

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

When You Are Old William butler Yeats When you are old and gray and full of sleep And nodding by the fire,take down this book, And slowly read,and dream of the soft look Your eyes had once,and of their shadows deep; How many loved your moments of gla

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

美国流行乡村音乐组合Megan amp; Liz于2016年3月11日发布最新专辑《Deux》,收录了《Big Kids》等单曲 Home Is You - Megan amp; Liz Favorite person in the room no matter where we go Highs and lows and inside jokes and secrets

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

BBC Learning English People and Places Sun Hai Nin SIG Sun Hai Nin: Well, hello everybody Im Hai Nin, Im from China and now Im in London. William:And Im William Kremer welcome to People and Places. You just heard a young Chinese Woman, Sun Hai Nin.

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

I don't think love is about changing or saving a person. I think it's about finding the person who's already the right fit. 语音讲解 单词发音 change vt.改变;交换 finding n.发现;裁决;发现物 fit vi. 符合,配合;适合;合

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

It's been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy something if you make up your mind firmly that you will. 语音讲解 单词发音 experience n. 经验;经历;体验 firmly adv. 坚定地,坚决地;坚固地,稳固地 连词发音

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Todd: OK, Raphael, I'm going to ask you about Sunday. (Yes) OK, what do you like to do on Sunday? Raphael: What do I like to do on Sunday? Well, I think it's changing every Sunday. I like to go see some exhibits, art exhibitions or things like that.

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

I remember the first time I heard my own voice It wasn't quite music, just a fumbling noise The sound sneaking out in my very own words Momma said was the prettiest song that she'd heard Second grade homeroom, I remember it well It was my turn to sha

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

重点词汇 brand new全新的;崭新的 I've got to reach you 我必须找到你 I've got to see you 我一定要见你 let the light shine down on me 让阳光照耀在我身上 when the day breaks 黎明破晓 and the sky is changing colors 天空

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Todd: OK, Raphael, I'm going to ask you about Sunday. (Yes) OK, what do you like to do on Sunday? Raphael: What do I like to do on Sunday? Well, I think it's changing every Sunday. I like to go see some exhibits, art exhibitions or things like that.

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个