A: Can you believe that Obama is our new President? B: Im so happy about that. A: Did you vote for him? B: I sure did. How about you? A: I voted for him. B: I have complete confidence in our new President. A: Is that right? B: I know he will help cha

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-选举

4 changing the meeting date 更改约会时间 Mr. Lee: Im so sorry to call you on such short notice, but somethings come up. 对不起临时给你打电话,但是我有急事。 Mr. Jones: You mean for this afternoons meeting? 你是说今天下午不

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方口语商务与个人

Cannibalism In The Cars by Mark TwainI visited St. Louis lately, and on my way West, after changing cars at Terre Haute, Indiana, a mild, benevolent-looking gentleman of about forty-five, or maybe fifty, came in at one of the way-stations and sat dow

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 马克吐温最佳短篇小说

美国广播公司报道:题为人在临终前会看到什么?一道亮光,一扇门,过去生活片段的重现?美国的一位研究人员给出了他的研究结果.. 临终前会看到什么 ABC News: What do you see before you die: a bright ligh

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

America's population is becoming older and increasingly diverse - made up of people who are different from each other. Nowhere are those differences more apparent than in Houston, Texas. The city has seen an increase in the number of minority communi

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(七)月

One of the most important social developments that helped to make possible a shift in thinking about the role of public education was the effect of the baby boom of the 1950's and 1960's on the school

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方背诵文选

Changing Prepositions With 'Provide' English learners know that prepositions can be difficult to master. There are 94 one-word prepositions in English, and about 56 prepositions with two or more words, called complex prepositions. This adds up to 150

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(四)月

A: Good morning, I am here for my interview. B: Hello, nice to meet you. Im Mr. Gotcha. Have any trouble finding the place? A: No problem. B: So why dont you tell me why you are interested in changing positions? A: Unfortunately, our company is shutt

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

Conversation 2 A: Good morning, madam. Can I help you? B: Good morning. I'm looking for a new jacket. A: Our jackets are over here next to coats and accessories. B: I like this jacket. Can I try it on? A: Of course. The changing rooms are over there.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

会话急救包 Do you mind if I try this on. 你介意我试穿这件吗? The changing rooms are over there. 试衣间在那边。 It's a little tight. 有一点儿紧。 It's not such a good fit. 不是很合身。 Can I try it in next size up? 可以试大一号的吗? I'm not so sure

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(六)

现在进行时的基本用法: a. 表示现在( 指说话人说话时) 正在发生的事情。 We are waiting for you. b. 习惯进行:表示长期的或重复性的动作,说话时动作未必正

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

四级考试写作精讲:作文高频基本句式 表示结论 1)In short,it can be said that... 2)It may be briefly summed up as follows. 3)From what has been mentioned above,we can come to the conclusion that ... 例如: From what has been

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

When life gets tough 当生活变得艰难的时候 It's only a problem if you think it's aproblem 只有你觉得这是个问题的时候才会是个问题 Many times, we are our own worst enemy.Happiness is really dependent on perspective. If you t

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Certain large investment firms have established freedom from connection有些大投资公司建立起了脱离联系的自由 But we as people never do 但我们作为人从不这样 and we're not supposed to, and we shouldn't want to我们也不该这

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Last Sunday, in the early hours of the morning, a whole hour disappeared. It was the beginning of summer time. Every year, at the end of March, we change the time on our clocks and watches. We move the time forward by one hour, so that, for example,

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others , however, think that change is always a good thing. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. Over the last half century the pace of change in the li

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Todd: OK, Raphael, I'm going to ask you about Sunday. (Yes) OK, what do you like to do on Sunday? Raphael: What do I like to do on Sunday? Well, I think it's changing every Sunday. I like to go see some exhibits, art exhibitions or things like that.

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Above the bright blue sky Albert Midlane There's a friend for little children Above the bright blue sky, A friend who never changes Whose love will never die; Thought earthly friends may fail us, And change with changing years, This friend is always

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

We gave up our dreams in spectacular fashion. I threw everything down the drain, so I'm asking Where is my dignity? I'm feeling guilty I can't even sleep, no no. And I just wanted you to know that I'm crazy, but I thought maybe If you're still up for

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Its day two at one of the worlds largest technology trade fairs in Germany. Drones are a big theme for CEBIT 2016. Not a new product but industry bosses believe they're on the cusp of a major boom for the sector. The Aibot X-6 may look like fun to pl

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年