Scene 1 It begins with John Nash as a graduate student at Princeton, a young man without much in the way of social skills but not without a certain impish humor. He becomes friends with his roommate,

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

One day a young man was standing in the middle of the town proclaiming that he had the most beautiful heart in the whole valley. A large crowd gathered, and they all admired his heart for it was perfect. There was not a flaw in it. 一天,一位年轻人

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英文故事剧

Goodbye Beautiful Day--BeatPath (MV) L.A.'s ground-breaking new rock band, Beat Path, was formed in 2001 by the dynamic songwriting team of Douglas Ladnier (vocals) and Barrett Yeretsian (drums). Now with Alex Ruiz (guitars), Clint Feddersen (bass),

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐新天地MV 2006

This happened many summers ago. There was a young flower in a desert where was always dried and sad-looking. It was growing by itself, enjoying everyday and saying to the Sun When shall I be grown up? And the Sun would say Be patient. Each time I to

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Lana Del Rey,美国女歌手、唱作人。这首歌发表于2013年4月23日,是电影《了不起的盖茨比》中的插曲。 Young and Beautiful Lana Del Rey I've seen the world Done it all, had my cake now Diamonds, brilliant, and Bel-Air n

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Today, I went hiking with my friends. As we traveled for some distance, so this time we could see the different scenery. At first, we decided to see the sunrise, but all of us missed the perfect time, so we changed our plan, we decided to watch sunse

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Today, I saw an very interesting movie. The story was about a boy met a girl who lived next to him since he was very small. The girl was so active and the boy was very shy. The boy was scared by the girls passion. When they were middle school student

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Beautiful Soul Jesse Mccartney 同名专辑:《Beautiful Soul》 I don't want another pretty face I don't want just anyone to hold I don't want my love to go to waste I want you and your beautiful s

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

You are so beautiful to me 对我来说,你是如此美丽 You are so beautiful to me 对我来说,你是如此美丽 Can't you see 你看不出来吗? Your everything I hoped for 你是我所有的期盼 Your everything I need 你是我需要的

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

There's a garden where Jesus is waiting There's a place that is wondrously fair; For it glows with the light of His presence That beautiful garden of prayer Oh the beautiful garden the garden of prayer Oh the beautiful garden of prayer; There my Savi

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Beautiful是Eminem的专辑《Relapse》中的一首歌,另外Eminem也在后来发布了单曲专辑《Beautiful》。歌手:Eminem专辑:Relapse,发行时间:2009年5月19日 Lately I've been hard to reach 最近我变得无法让人无法接

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Close your eyes Have no fear The monster's gone He's on the run and your daddy's here Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Beautiful boy Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Beautiful boy Before you go to sleep Say a little prayer Every day in every way, it's

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

很美的英文歌:You are beautiful You are beautiful 这首英文歌曲是由有着上尉诗人之称的james blunt演绎。伴随着淳朴的吉他声,james blunt用他略带沙哑的嗓音向我们讲述故事:他在地铁中遇到了一个美

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

Lesley Roy来自爱尔兰都柏林的巴尔布里根(Balbriggan in Dublin, Ireland)。2006在本土独立音乐厂牌Religion Music录制了一张demo后,被Jive Record相中;2008年发布首张个人专辑 Unbeautiful 。其音乐风格为中高

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

90 Every Woman is Beautiful. A little boy asked god,god,why do woman cry so easily? god said when I made woman ,she had to be special. I made her shoulder strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet, gentle enough to give comfort. I gave he

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Every Woman is beautiful.每个女人都美丽 A little boy asked his mother Why are you crying? 一个男孩问他的妈妈:你为什么要哭呢? Because Im a woman,she told him.妈妈说:因为我是女人啊。 I dont understand,he sa

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A Beautiful DollTina is a lovely girl. She has a lot of dolls. One of these dolls is very beautiful. She has long blond hair and wears a white dress. The little girl likes her very much. She called her Sandy. You would forget all the sad things and b

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

听歌学英语:低柔磁性之声Beautiful Pain Beautiful Pain Two empty streets,hurricanes I tried to find the way I close my eyes and see you smile Like perfect sunshine through the rain You give happiness to faith Beautiful Pain Even though it

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

What does it mean to you It's a beautiful life Then I awake up Wonder where my clothes are Try to find some more stars And I'm stuck With the same old thing That I always dream I light a cigarette And it's not right Where's my ashtray Where the hell

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Take the broken pieces put them in a suitcase and drive Don't know where we're going heading for the big city lights Starting tonight we're making lemonade No matter how hard it gets You shine a light over my darkest days So I never forget It's a bea

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅