When I see you 当我看到你 I run out of words to say (aaah) 突然舌头打结 啊 I wouldn't leave you 我不想离开 cause ya're that type of girl 因为像你这种女孩 make me stay 最是麻烦 I see the guys tryna holla 看你身边招蜂引

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

ur beautiful, loved and blessed feel me? (i think i do) when u found me i was just a piece of clay i was 4mless, u gave me a new name with the breath of life i now live abundantly all i needed was the potter's hand and the blood on calvary (that's ri

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

爱在转角遇到你!马叔 Jason Mraz 新单《Hello, You Beautiful Thing》!你好,遇到你就是最美好的事情,而该曲收录在他即将于今年发行的新专辑《Yes!》。温柔的嗓音简单的旋律,绝对循环。 歌词:

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

The Beautiful and Mysterious Shenandoah, and Its Native American Roots Hello and welcome to the VOA Learning English program, Words and Their Stories. Every word has its own story. Where did it come from? How did it get into the language? Todays word

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

In xiamen there is a park. Its a big and beautiful park. It has two gates. They are the north gate and the west gate. Many people park their bikes in front of the gates. 在厦门有一个又大又漂亮的公园。它有两个大门。他们是北门和

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

You belong among the wild flowers picked at the side of the road, You belong among the silent hours and broken telephones, You belong among the TV screens with sound turned down again, You belong where there's CCTV watching you every day, Well you be

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Spoken:) I love the way you stand in my way You won't move 'til you get a kiss And how you tell me that my name It tastes so sweet on your lips I love the way you hold me with your eyes Hold me so tight that I can't move It's like everything I've eve

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Here standing in the rain The sun has gone again and nothing's gonna change Time, I need a little time as you slip out of sight And nothing heals the pain And I know that it's you that's stopping me from falling Crashing down, losing ground til I see

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Beautiful Ones- Suede Oh high on diesel and gasoline 烧着柴油和汽油我们没命地飞驰 psycho for drum machine 心里只装着那些架子鼓和乐器 shaking their bits to the hits oh 随着音乐摇动每寸狂热 Drag acts drug acts suici

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Every time I see your face Ever since that day met Sparks flying every where gotta get my chance with you boy You seem to be the one for me let's make it happen baby No one else can do what you can do No one else can fill the void u fill only you (ba

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Being beautiful has its advantages. It can make you more popular, even make you seem more competent. Now, University of Haifa researchers have found that, if youre a politician, good looks will also make you seem more newsworthy. Because better-looki

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

Looks like everybody's here Had to put some folding chairs in the vestibule Yeah, it's getting full Even old Aunt Ruby came Her first time on an air plain, it's her sister's girl she wouldn't miss it for the world And all them kids jumpin' in the pew

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I was so unique Now I feel skin deep I count on the make-up to cover it all Crying myself to sleep cause I cannot keep their attention I thought I could be strong But it's killing me Does someone hear my cry? I'm dying for new life [Chorus] I want to

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Shane,1979年生于爱尔兰,全名Shane Steven Filan,曾任西城男孩主唱,爱好骑马、斯诺克、野营、高尔夫,获得了多项音乐类奖项。 Not sure if you know this 我无确定你是否知道会这样 But when we first met 但

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Beautiful Ones- Suede Oh high on diesel and gasoline 烧着柴油和汽油我们没命地飞驰 psycho for drum machine 心里只装着那些架子鼓和乐器 shaking their bits to the hits oh 随着音乐摇动每寸狂热 Drag acts drug acts suici

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

[Verse 1: Cher Lloyd] It's my last big breath, what you want me to do? When you act all cool like you already knew That I'll be stuck here cold just waiting it through 'Til your heart starts beating for that somebody new You know that it's true [Chor

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Julie Feeney有三个硕士学位,其中一个是心理学。她能够演奏十种乐器,并且是爱尔兰国家室内合唱团的专业歌手。 Artist:Julie Feeney Song:Impossibly Beautiful I know not your heart or your mind or your name Y

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

听歌学英语:一切都很美好《写给上帝的信》插曲-Everything Is Beautiful Anna Marie来自美国的创作歌手,有着极高的音乐天赋,5岁第一次在祖母的葬礼上放声,得到认可,并意识到自己的音乐价值。

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Ace of Base 瑞典是一个舞曲流行音乐十分盛行的国 家,70年代有ABBA乐队,80年代有Roxette, 而于1994年迅速窜红的基地能手(Ace of Base)乐队则把瑞典的流行音乐推上了又 一个高峰。 What a beautiful

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

美国明星男孩组合V Factory好听RB抒情单曲Beautiful Girl 。透彻的声音,浓浓的爱意,很适合向女孩表白的一首歌。V Factory四个成员分别是:Asher Book出演过电影《Fame》而名扬四海:Jared Murillo出演电

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲