Lesson 10 Text A A Beautiful Dress One day Mrs Jones went shopping. When her husband came home in the evening, she began to tell him about a beautiful cotton dress.

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(376) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语青少版

Chopin—The Beautiful Soul of Music Can Frederic Chopin, who wrote no 1)symphonies, no operas, and no 2)string quartets, who wrote only for the piano, be considered one of the greatest classical comp

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(223) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

John: Wow! Who is that lady next to Bob? She's pretty. Tina: Do you really think so? John: Sure. Look at her lovely blond hair and blue eyes. Tine: You're right. She is beautiful. John: Well, who is s

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(442) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

Eric: May I take your photograph, Jane? Jane: Please don't. Eric: Why not? You're beautiful. Jane: Well, I do not consider myself photogenic. 你很漂亮 埃里克:简,我可以帮你照张相吗? 简 :请不要。 埃里克:为什么不要?你

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(309) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction You're insecure 你感到不安 Don't know what for 不知道要做什么 You're turning heads when you walk through the door 当你走过门口的时候你华丽地转身 Don't need make-up 不需要化妆 to

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Take the broken pieces put them in a suitcase and drive Don't know where we're going heading for the big city lights Starting tonight we're making lemonade No matter how hard it gets You shine a light over my darkest days So I never forget It's a bea

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Alan:Have you ever been to Guilin? 艾伦:你有没有去过桂林? Galen:No. But Ive been to Shanghai. 盖伦:没有。但我去过上海。 Alan:Did you have a good time? 艾伦:你玩得愉快吗? Galen:Yes. Shanghai is a beautiful city.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

小鲜肉组合一直是流行音乐中不可缺少的元素,今天和大家介绍的这五只就是红遍欧美的One Direction。 One Direction 出道于英国的选秀节目《X Factor》,分别来自英国和爱尔兰。青春动感的舞蹈,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Don't look at me Every day is so wonderful Then suddenly, it's hard to breathe Now and then, I get insecure From all the pain, I'm so ashamed I am beautiful no matter what they say Words can't bring me down I am beautiful in every single way Yes, wor

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

歌曲 : Beautiful Life 艺人 : Ace of Base 音乐星级 : ★★★★★ 所属专辑 : The Ultimate Collection 发行年代 : 2008 风格 : Dance 介绍: 瑞典是一个舞曲流行音乐十分盛行的国 家,70年代有ABBA乐队,80年代有Roxette, 而于1994年迅速窜红的基地能手(Ace

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

打榜热歌:Ne-yo - Beautiful Monster 慢慢开始红起来的Ne-yo,新单曲本周进驻英国单曲榜第五位。呃,只是,并非想要冒犯歌迷,小编真的是觉得Ne-yo的歌有些口水的嫌疑。好吧,要向Usher、Craig Da

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

执子之手,与子偕老:Beautiful In White 这首旋律优美歌词感人的Beautiful In White是Westlife中的Shane录制的一首Demo曲,虽然之前网上对这首歌到底是谁唱的说法不一,但是对于Westlife的资深粉丝来说,

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Everyday is so wonderful, then suddenly, it's hard to breathe Now and then I get insecure, from all the pain I'm so ashamed I am beautiful no matter what they say Words can't bring you down Oh no So don't you bring me down today To all your friends y

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

BEIJING, Dec. 17 (Xinhua) -- Senior Communist Party of China (CPC) official Liu Yunshan on Monday praised a recently deceased fighter jet production director as a most beautiful Chinese. Luo Yang, head of production for China's new J-15 fighter jet,

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Through the window 透过橱窗 I see you waiting 我看见你在等候 You are smiling 你笑容绽放 Cause I'm coming 因为我的到来 Your eyes are a story 你的双眸充满故事 An ocean of memories 是浩瀚无边的记忆海洋 Picture of

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

英国新星Labrinth联手苏格兰人气女歌手Emeli Sande深情演绎最新超赞单曲:Beneath Your Beautiful,此歌以单周10万7千张的销量在英国单曲榜夺冠。值得一提的是Emeli Sande的个人首张专辑《Our Version Of

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

royal wedding:皇家婚礼 groom 新郎 bride 新娘 wedding ceremony 结婚典礼 wedding reception 婚宴 pageboy: 花童 flowergirl:女花童 Talented: adj 有天赋的 elegant:adj 优雅的 mixed Race/Biracial: 混血的 背景音乐: Beautiful

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Emme Packer,轻轻浅浅的吉他伴奏,婉转朴素的吟唱,音乐中彰显了indie一贯的沉静和自然,不加修饰,淡得像若有若无的风,以及晨曦渐远时地平线上逝去的那一抹白色。 A beautiful world by Tim M

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Life is beautiful We live until we die When you run into my arms, We steal a perfect moment. Let the monsters see your smile, Let them see you smilling. Do I hold you too tightly? When will the hurt kick in? Life is beautiful, but it's complicated. W

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

The fading sun, the rising moon Are fighting for the afternoon The day gives in, gives up its light The stars wake up, to keep the night And as you glory fill the sky, I wonder How could you Consider me So much more Than all I see Cause I am not Have

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲