241.Have you ever seen the Grand Canyonu? 你见过大峡谷吗? 242.The view is wonderful from up here. 从这儿看过去景色很美丽。 243.Lets go watch the sunset. 我们去看日落吧。 244.Its hard to get a picture in this light. 在这种光线下很难照相。 245.The cr

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

Ogden Nash to His Daughters February 6, 1930 奥格登纳什致女儿 My sweet girls, 我可爱的女儿们: I wish so that you were here with us.the next time we must surely bring you along. so remember to practice your manners and (learn to eat all

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

Unit 2 Mirror Miracle We are all more obsessed with our appearance than we like to admit. Concern about appearance is quite normal and understandable. Attractive people have distinct advantages in our society. Studies show: * Attractive children are

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语流行话题阅读:语境识词4500

《英语流行话题阅读:语境识词3500》Unit 10 美丽的裙子

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语境识词

CHAPTER TEN A Conversation with Grace Poole In the morning I wanted to see Mr. Rochester but I could not find him. At first. I thought he had told his servants that the fire was an accident. When I passed his bedroom, I saw Grace Poole sitting in a c

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 简爱

It was a chilly afternoon in late winter, Annie was doing herhomework on her computer in the living room, Jack sat on thecouch, and stared ata blank page in a small notebook, he heaved asigh. Whats wrong? Said Annie. I have to write a story for schoo

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Katie: That was a beautiful sight to see, Aimee Copeland. Aimee: Thank you. It felt pretty good too. Katie: How did it feel? I was so proud of you, by the way. And it's just so moving I think for everybody here to see what a massive accoplishment thi

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

You know he likes to have fun. So we went to Paris on a fancy vocation we have only been together last year. And we were ??? ??? Cathedrale that beautiful dump shelf so you can walk up the steps. Sacred heart? Yeah. So we were there and it's very bea

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

PEOPLE IN AMERICA - Beverly Sills, 1929-2007: A Beautiful Voice for Opera and the Arts STEVE EMBER: Im Steve Ember. BARBARA KLEIN: And Im Barbara Klein with PEOPLE IN AMERICA in VOA Special English. Today we tell about Beverly Sills. Her clear sopran

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Cherry Blossom Symbolizes Japan's Rebirth After Tsunami The Tsunami and the Cherry Blossom opens with a powerful image - a single long shot from the top of a hill as a town is swept away in a rolling wave of blackened water. Below, people react to th

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(四月)

来自中国的雇员Dana跟同事Charlie聊天儿,说自己要去美国朋友家过圣诞节。 Dana: Hey Charlie, you're from Boston right? C: Yeah, I'm from Newton. It's a suburb of Boston. D: I'm going to be visiting your hometown for Christmas

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Pamela: You know that your tongue is hanging out of your mouth, right? David: Thats because Ive never seen so many beautiful women in one place before. Why have I never been to this beach before? Look at her! Shes a hottie! Pamela: Isnt that what you

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Different shapes and forms are everywhere. Boxes and street signs are square or rectangular. Balls and wheels are round. The sun and moon are round. Wedding rings are round. Eggs and light bulbs are almost round. Pyramids and arrow tips are triangula

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

Beautiful+Brave(Live) - Sara Bareilles Carole King You've got to get up every morning with a smile on your face And show the world all the love in your heart then people gonna treat you better. You're gonna find, yes, you will, That you're beauti

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

By Katherine Cole Washington 25 September 2007 For decades, the small town of Sisters, Oregon, has been a favorite vacation spot for people who enjoy spending time outdoors. Whether it's winter skiing, or hiking, mountain biking or bird watching on t

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(九月)

The Fernwood Library sponsored Fernwoods 42nd Art Fair this weekend. The three-day event was held, as usual, at Memorial Park. Almost 100 artists showed up each day. More than 1,000 locals and visitors strolled through the shady park daily, as temper

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

人类一直在探寻这三个问题的答案:我是谁?我从哪来?我要去哪?不管这三个问题的答案已经探索到何种地步,你每天还是会吃饭,睡觉,上班,学习,思考。可能,你有时会厌倦这样的生

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

And Kylie Bisutti join us now ,thanks for coming in . Thank you for having me . You can not have expect all this attention . No ,it's be nestling crazy I'm just so thankful though . Tell me what's have happened? Because back in the model search back

发表于:2019-02-28 / 阅读(183) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年