our way to beautiful girl 你实在太美了 that's why it will never work 因此无人可及 you had me suicidal suicidal 你令我走向毁灭,毁灭 when you say it's over 当你说我们缘分已尽 damn all these beautiful girl 这些该死的漂

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 2015第87届奥斯卡

Christina Aguilera - Beautiful (克里斯汀娜/美丽) 年度最佳歌曲提名 英文歌词 Then suddenly, it's hard to breathe Now and then, I get insecure From all the pain, I'm so ashamed I am beautiful no matter what they say Words can't br

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

One Direction What Makes You Beautiful (Live You're insecure 你很不安 Don't know what for 不知道为什么 You're turning heads 你转过头偏向一侧 When you walk through the do-o-or 当你穿过那扇门的时候 Don't need make up 不需要

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

麦兜 All Things Bright and Beautiful all things bright and beautiful, 一切都那么明亮且美好 all creatures great and small, 世间大小万物 all things wise and wonderful, 一切都那么睿智且精彩 the lord god made them all. 是上帝

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

麦兜 - All Things Bright and Beautiful all things bright and beautiful, 一切都那么明亮且美好 all creatures great and small, 世间大小万物 all things wise and wonderful, 一切都那么睿智且精彩 the lord god made them all. 是上帝

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

You're Beautiful James Blunt 一汽大众(新宝来) You're Beautiful是James Blunt(詹姆斯布朗特)的第三张单曲,歌曲刚一推出就排在了榜单的第12位,6周后更是势无可挡的夺取了冠军宝座。英国各电台也都大

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英文广告歌曲

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful, The Lord God made them all. The purple headed mountain, the river running by, The sunset and the morning, that brightens up the sky. All things bright and

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

You tell all the boys no Makes you feel good yeah I know you're out of my league But that won't scare me away oh no You've carried on so long You couldn't stop if you tried it You've built your wall so high That no one could climb it But I'm gonna tr

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Jon McLaughlin的音乐属于那种即使停止以后也会久绕你心田的回味.简单来说,对于他的表演技艺只能用特别,唯一来形容.同时,他对音乐的结合以及那不经意间的交流都会让极大部分的观众感到亲切

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

While we're young and beautiful, Kiss me like you mean it, Treat me like I'm special, Cover me with sweetness, Cause a time will come, When we're not so young, and beautiful, While we're young and beautiful, Living free and easy, Here without a worry

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Lesson 25 Beautiful day! 1.Beautiful day!真是个好天气! 2.Beautiful job!真是个绝妙的佳作呀! 3.What a beautiful girl!真是个漂亮的姑娘! 4.What a beautiful voice!多么动人的声音呀! 5.The true,the good,and the beautif

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

MICHEL MARTIN, HOST: Finally today, she's gotten us pumped up for parties, consoled us through breakups, encouraged the misfits, made the meek feel strong. For close to 20 years now, Pink has offered songs that are honest, sometimes heartbreaking but

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Unit 49 You're beautiful! You're beautiful! 你真漂亮! It's beautiful! 真好看! It's beautiful! 它真美! How beautiful! 多漂亮啊! How beautiful! 太美了! How beautiful! 多美啊! How beautiful they are! 真好看! How beau

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

The Most Beautiful Heart 最美的心 One day a young man was standing in the middle of the town proclaiming that he had the most beautiful heart in the whole valley. A large crowd gathered, and they all admired his heart for it was perfect. There wa

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

英文歌词: Another magazine creates a dream That I can't reach That I can't be But I try to be And another label tells me That it's just not enough to be just me Airbrush those thoughts Cause they're not pretty But why do they want Just a beautiful g

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I don't know why You think that you could hold me When you can't get by by yourself And I don't know who Would ever want to tear the seam of someone's dream Baby, it's fine, you said that we should just be friends While I came up with that line and I

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Ay, Ay, Ay Nobody likes being played Beyonce, Beyonce Shakira, Shakira (hey) He said I'm worth it, his one desire I know things about 'em that you wouldn't wanna read about He kissed me, his one and only, (yes) beautiful Liar Tell me how you tolerate

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

美丽的清晨 What a beautiful morning 多美的清晨 The best in life is free 生命中最好的都是免费的 What a beautiful morning 多美的清晨 Believe me 相信我 What a mystery 多么神秘 Though the worlds on fire 世界仍在战火中

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

大家都知道beautiful, pretty这些词。但是如果要形容有气质、会打扮、有品位,英语怎么说呢?快听Jenny、Adam告诉你吧。 关键词: 英语气质怎么说? Classy:有气质 Sophisticated: 有气质、有内涵 两

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

英国女团Girls Aloud重组新单《Beautiful Cause You Love Me》 英国偶像女团Girls Aloud重聚回归!十年精选专辑《Ten》发行在即。这首全新单曲《Beautiful Cause You Love Me》率先入耳,这次Girls Alouds带来了一首

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲