I don't want another pretty face I don't want just anyone to hold I don't want my love to go to waste I want you and your beautiful soul I know that you are something special To you I'd be always faithful I want to be what you always needed Then I ho

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Bruce Gulland. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 A building stands against a bright bl

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Mrs. Spider's beautiful web Mrs. Spider was hungry.I'm going to make a web. I'm going to make a beautiful web,she said.I want to catch a fly. Mrs. Spider made a line, and she let it go in the wind. The wind blew the line on to a leaf. Mrs. Spider mad

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 Cherry老师讲英文故事

Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, Im Faith. I wish that I could tell every person that I meet that he or she is a beautiful person--and have them believe it. I wish I could look them in the eyes and tell them of their beauty and have th

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Beyonce 美国著名流行天后,性感完美女神。有着超越常人的音乐天分,有着黑人女歌手少有的绝美面孔,有着让人难以拒绝的性感身材,不到一年时间奇迹般成为美国乃至全世界的娱乐焦点,多

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Hey 嘿 Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel 美丽动人优雅纯洁的天使 Love your imperfections, every angle 连你每个不完美的角度都喜欢 Tomorrow comes and goes before you know 时光飞逝你不曾知晓 So I just had

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Beautiful Blue Eyes - 美国乡村音乐 Beautiful, beautiful blue eyes美丽的蓝眼睛 Beautiful, beautiful blue eyes美丽的蓝眼睛 Beautiful, beautiful blue eyes美丽的蓝眼睛 Ill never love brown eyes again我将不会再喜欢棕眼睛 Willie,oh willie, I love you Will

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

You Are Beautiful - James Blunt My life is brilliant. 我的人生缤纷灿烂 My life is brilliant. 我的人生缤纷灿烂 My love is pure. 我的爱如此纯真 I saw an angel. 因为我见过天使 Of that I'm sure. 对此,我深信不疑 She sm

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Death Valley Is Beautiful but Dangerous Welcome to This Is America with VOA Learning English. Today we visit one of Americas great national parks. It is a place of strange and silent beauty. As beautiful as this place is, its name provides evidence o

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(五)月

MICHEL MARTIN, HOST: Take a book by Cheryl Strayed, the author of Wild, actress and writer Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding fame and the director of the Broadway sensation Hamilton, put them all together and what have you got? An unlikely off

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

MICHEL MARTIN, HOST: Let's take a poetry break now with a few more of your Twitter poems. It's a beautiful day here in Washington, D.C., so a good time to hear a few reflections on springtime and nature, like this one from Mark Holoweiko in Michigan.

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

Beautiful收录在Akon的个人第三张录音室大碟《Freedom》中,作为第三支单曲由Akon独唱,而专辑里的版本是Akon联合Colby O'Donis以及Kardinal Offishall共同演唱。歌曲描述了Akon在一间夜店邂逅一位自己中意的女孩,于是想上前搭讪,他在歌中反复用到beautiful来形容她

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

我有很多很多美丽的美好的画面... 或真或假的存在着... 如同未来的一切我都在努力描绘着... 是否能不迷失呢? 那就继续寻找美好的东西吧~ 总会有属于我的... 身为曾经最佳畅销流行团体Spice Girl中最受欢迎的一员,宝贝辣妹EmmaBunton(艾玛)结合明朗、聪明、善体人意

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Devics来自加州,你也许以为他们的音乐会和加州的阳光一样明媚热情,但Devics信仰的是颓废美学主义,女主唱的声音甜美而阴暗,正如这首歌的歌名,My Beautiful Sinking Ship,华美的船,沉入深深

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Lesson 192 This is a beautiful wedding. 1.This a beautiful wedding.这婚礼办得真漂亮。 2.Congratulations on your wedding!祝贺你们结合在一起! 3.The wedding gown is fabulous!这件婚纱真漂亮! 4.The wedding cake looks delicious

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Not sure if you know this 不确定你是否清楚 But when we first met 当我第一次见到你 I got so nervous I couldn't speak 我紧张到话都说不清楚 In that very moment 在那一刻 I found the one and 我找到了我的唯一 my life h

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Chorus: You're way too beautiful girl That's why it'll never work You'll have me suicidal, suicidal When you say it's over Damn all these beautiful girls They only wanna do your dirt They'll have you suicidal, suicidal When they say it's over Verse 1

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

有时你会发觉听 Sparklehorse的音乐就如同在欣赏一幅印象派绘画,它们看上去似乎是对平凡琐事的描绘,但却十分情绪化,悦耳的曲调后面藏着一丝不易察觉的感伤,有些实验噪音中则包含了一

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Here we are 我们相聚着 Finally together 最后终于相聚 Holding close 贴紧的拥抱着 Never release this 永不放手 Feeling, this Moment 感受这一时刻 My dream is now alive in you 此时,我的梦应你而存在 Cause you..re beau

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

歌词: For the first time in my life I just might be tongue tied For me to wake up with you kissing me Saying you've been missing me What a Beautiful Surprise Cause I wasn't expecting too late tonight, no And I didn't hear you come inside But ther

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲