U2 - Beautiful Day 歌词: The heart is a bloom 心变成一朵花 Shoots up through the stony ground 疯狂生长钻出无情坚硬的大地 There's no room 没有立足点 No space to rent in this town 在这小城里找不到地方入睡 You're

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志歌曲

joe cocker的you are so beautiful 是电影《情枭的黎明》(carlito's way) 的主题曲, 这部伟大的电影是布赖恩德帕尔玛的真正巅峰,也是我最喜欢的他的一部作品。 You are so beautiful To me You are so beautiful

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

2005年7月15日(周五)晚,“2005蒙牛酸酸乳超级女声”年度总决选第一场10进7入围赛火热开唱了,来自五大唱区的亚军和季军将通过本场入围赛踏出进军最后

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 张靓颖英文歌曲欣赏

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 Wee Sing America

Akon Beautiful When I see you, I run out of words to say I wouldn't leave you, Cause your that type of girl, that makes mistakes I see the guys tryna' holla, Girl I don't want to bother you, Cause your independent and you got my attention And I'll be

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

Language Points #夸女神只会用beautiful?这些表达分分钟让你成万人迷# 1. She's attractive. 她/他很有魅力。 2. She's really pretty/lovely/beautiful/gorgeous/charming. 她真的很漂亮/可爱/美丽/非常漂亮。 3.She is a

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Life Is Beautiful-The Afters Through the window I see you waiting You are smiling Cause I'm coming Your eyes are a story An ocean of memories Pictures of faces and places And all of the things That make us feel like we have it all All of the times Th

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

介绍: 词汇惊艳程度由高到底: magnificent /m?ɡ?n?f.?.s?nt/ 壮丽的 spectacular /spek?t?k.j?.l?/ 壮丽的 gorgeous /?ɡ??r.d??s/极其漂亮的 breathtaking /?bre?te?.k??/ 美得惊人的 amazing 惊人的 beautiful scenic /?si?.n?k/ 风景

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

Now, the VOA Learning English program Words and Their Stories. Each week, we take a close look at words and expressions commonly used in American English. But, let's be honest. Language is not fair. Some words are just more beautiful than others. Tak

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

One Direction是真人秀节目《英国偶像》第七季选出的新秀组合。成员分别是:Liam Payn、Niall Horan、Zain Malik、Louis Tomlinson和Harry Styles。这首《What makes you beautiful》是One Direction的代表作品。 You're

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

My life is brilliant. My love is pure. I saw an angel. Of that I'm sure. She smiled at me on the subway. She was with another man. But I won't lose no sleep on that, 'Cause I've got a plan. You're beautiful. You're beautiful. You're beautiful, it's t

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

美国偶像脱颖而出的Candice Glover最新单曲,感觉很不错! 歌词: Song:I Am Beautiful Artist:Candice Glover You say I sound silly when I laugh real loud Talk about my day and you tune me out You keep telling me lies to make thi

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

李安新片《制造伍德斯托克音乐节》原声:Beautiful People 李安的新片《制造伍德斯托克音乐节》还没看,先被这个名字勾去了魂,不知道自己期待更多的是电影本身,还是那份饕餮原声大餐。影

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Standing over the basin Ive been washing my face in Jet black mascara racing Down my cheeks till I taste it Staring at my reflection Every slight imperfection Staring back at me Naked as a girl can be And who would have thought that Id be so content

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

【beautiful in white】一首非常感人的歌曲,婚礼上背景音乐的绝佳选择。这首有着柔美旋律的歌曲是爱尔兰最流行的组合天王Westlife的主唱Shane为自己的妻子儿女所唱,深情款款的演唱让人有泪流

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Cher Lloyd,创作型歌手,第七季英国偶像第四名。以出众的形象和唱功吸引了众多观众的喜爱和支持,尤其是她的RAP及创作功力,更是让人赞叹。其海选时的精彩表演更是在YouTube上获得了惊人的

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

our way to beautiful girl 你实在太美了 that's why it will never work 因此无人可及 you had me suicidal suicidal 你令我走向毁灭 毁灭 when you say it's over 当你说我们缘分已尽 damn all these beautiful girl 这些该死的漂亮

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Beautiful:美丽的诱惑有谁能够阻挡呢(Akon专场NO.2) Beautiful是美国著名RB男歌手Akon08年专辑《Freedom》中的第3支单曲,由他和他的徒弟Colby O'Donis以及说唱歌手Kardinal Offishall一起合作演唱,英国单

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

You tell all the boys no Makes you feel good yeah I know you're out of my league But that won't scare me away oh no You've carried on so long You couldn't stop if you tried it You've built your wall so high That no one could climb it But I'm gonna tr

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Christina Aguilera: Beautiful Don't look at me Every day is so wonderful Then suddenly, it's hard to breathe Now and then, I get insecure From all the pain, I'm so ashamed I am beautiful no matter what they say Words can't bring me down I am beautifu

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲