Oh no no baby Ohhhh Yeah How can I begin to Tell you what you do to Me everytime I hear ya More willing to wanna see ya I know that there's no use in Trying to explain my confusion But still I'm not c

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 后街男孩 Backstreet boys

Alan : Have you ever been to Guilin? Galen: No. But I've been to Shanghai. Alan : Did you have a good time? Galen: Yes. Shanghai is a beautiful city. 美丽的上海市 艾伦:你有没有去过桂林? 盖伦:没有。但我去过上海。 艾伦:

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(273) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

the heart is a bloom shoots up through the stony ground there's no room no space to rent in this town you're out of luck and the reason that you had to care the traffic is stuck and you're not moving

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

You are beautiful《你竟如此美丽》 演唱者:James Blunt 从公元995年开始,James Blunt的家族中就开始有人加入参军,而James Blunt本人就是在结束了四年的军旅生活之后才进入到音乐界当中的。儿时的

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

[00:02.74]LESSON 8 [00:05.49]SHE'S AS BEAUTIFUL AS HER MOTHER [00:08.46]她和她妈妈一样漂亮 [00:11.44]Where's Rita?She'll be back in a minute. [00:17.21]丽塔在哪儿?她一会儿就回来。 [00:22.99]You look happy today.I found an apar

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Have you ever seen snow? A lot of people in the world have not. A lot of countries never have snow, or they have it only on the tops of very high mountains. In Scotland and in the north of England, th

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 知性英语

Beautiful Soul《美丽灵魂》不要别人只要你!(Jesse Mccartney ) 我不想要别人的拥抱,我只想要你,不想再多浪费一分钟,来吧,让我们开始跃动的嗓音、洋溢的热情,感受的就是青春的气息。只有

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

我听之我见: 非常喜欢James Blunt纤细而高亢的嗓音,独特,令人回味,有杂志评价他的声音为堕落的天使,仿佛有一种魔力,勾起心中淡淡的感伤,那种若有似无的愁怅。 Lyrics You're beautiful by James Blunt My life is brilliant My love is pure I saw an angel Of

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Everything Is Beautiful - Anne Marie I would not be here tonight, if I had to choose. Its always the biggest things in life that seem to choose you. You can say what you want. Believe what you will believe, yeah But Ill take what I want, and see what

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

听歌学英语:Everything Is Beautiful《写给上帝的信》插曲 英文歌词 I would not be here tonight, if I had to choose. Its always the biggest things in life that seem to choose you. You can say what you want. Believe what you will believ

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

打榜热歌:Ne-yo - Beautiful Monster 慢慢开始红起来的Ne-yo,新单曲本周进驻英国单曲榜第五位。呃,只是,并非想要冒犯歌迷,小编真的是觉得Ne-yo的歌有些口水的嫌疑。好吧,要向Usher、Craig Da

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Beginners. If you drive around this town, you will see lots of new buildings, and some that are almost finished. The town is growing. There is heavy machinery of all kinds in many places: cranes, backhoes, dump trucks, and bulldozers. As you walk or

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

音乐咖啡厅:Vivian Green - Beautiful 相关介绍:她很像 Alicia Keys 和 Mary J Blige,Vivian的努力已逐渐使她取得成绩。纽约时报(The New York Times)如是评价道。个人感觉 Vivian 无论是从嗓音上,还是从风格上

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Stay Beautiful 希望你的生命指引你回到我的门前 演唱者:Taylor Swift Cory's eyes are like a jungle He smiles, it's like the radio He whispers songs into my window In words nobody knows There's pretty girls on every corner That watch

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Late Night Alumni beautiful Here we are 我们相聚着 Finally together 最后终于相聚 Holding close 贴紧的拥抱着 Never release this 永不放手 Feeling, this Moment 感受这一时刻 My dream is now alive in you 此时,我的梦应你而

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

音乐咖啡厅:Jennifer Paige VS Nick Carter - Beautiful Lie Im gone The ground is shaking under Feels like the world May all come crashing down Now your words And sorrys have no meaning Baby you lied You turned it onWasnt my imagination Everybody K

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

英文歌词: You're way too beautiful girl That's why it'll never work You'll have me suicidal, suicidal When you say it's over Damn all these beautiful girls They only wanna do your dirt They'll have you suicidal, suicidal When they say it's over Vers

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

听歌学英语:莎拉布莱曼空灵飘渺的Beautiful(完美) Artist: Sarah Brightman Style: Pop If you can depend On certainty Count it out and weigh it up again You can be sure You've reached the end And still you don't feel Do you know you're be

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

听歌学英语:是你点亮了世界 What Makes You Beautiful One Direction(单向组合)是一个英国五人男子组合,他们的平均年龄在19岁。他们作为个人选手通过了The X Factor第七季的选拔赛,进入了训练营,

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

You are so beautiful To me You are so beautiful To me Can't you see You're everything I hoped for You're everything I need You are so beautiful To me You are so beautiful To me You are so beautiful To me Can't you see You're everything I hoped for Yo

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音