Over the last few weeks, I've been making the case that we need to act now on the American Jobs Act, so we can put folks back to work and start building an economy that lasts into the future. Education is an essential part of this economic agenda. It

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

This week marked an historic moment in the life of our country and our military. For nearly nine years, our nation has been at war in Iraq. More than 1.5 million Americans have served there with honor, skill, and bravery. Tens of thousands have been

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Today, America faces a make-or-break moment for the middle class. After the worst economic crisis of our lifetimes, some still want to return to the same policies that got us into this mess. They're the same policies that have stacked the deck agains

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

President Obama Pardons White House Turkey 奥巴马总统感恩节在白宫赦免火鸡 THE PRESIDENT: Hello, everybody! Well, it is wonderful to see all of you here today. Happy Thanksgiving, and welcome to the White House. Tomorrow is one of the b

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Reaction to President Bush's State of the Union address is predictably along partisan lines. Members of his Republican Party praised his leadership and the goals he proposed on domestic and foreign issues, while majority Democrats criticized him on t

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年1月

Today`s show starts in eastern Asia, where a recent speech by U.S. President Donald Trump was closely watched around the world. Speaking in front of South Korea`s national assembly, its lawmaking body, President Trump addressed the international stan

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年11月

To the nicer row homes by the park I have seen first class having nothing to do with material things. 到公园旁整齐的排屋我看到过同物质事物无关的头等 This world will give you messages that will try to tell you different everyday

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

I was going after the big brass ring I was going after something where I could make a difference. 我正追求重要目标我正追求让我出人头地的东西 This was so important And so I didn't have time to follow up on all the details because

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

But it was here that I tried to find my place in this world I knew I wanted to make a difference. 但正是在这里我试图寻找我在这个世界上的立足之地我知道我想有所作为 But it was vague how in fact I'd go about it But I want

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

And focus instead on studying and inventing and competing and leading she'll think those are the only things. 而是专注学习发明创新 与人竞争 发挥领导作用她就会认为 That girls are supposed to care about Now, Michelle will say n

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

She is America's Secretary of Labor So think about what that means to a young Latina girl when she sees a Cabinet secretary that looks like her. 她成为美国劳工部的秘书所以想想看 当一名拉丁裔的小女孩看到一名长得像她的内

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

I leaned something that day 那天 我得到了一些教训 and what I learned is if you are going to connect your business and your philanthropy我认识到 如果你要将经营和慈善结合起来 you better make sure that is integrated deep into

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

And I said Arjun 我说 阿儿琼 I think that our challenge in what she said in out here the gambit is how we get to put this together我认为 按照她的说法 我们最大的挑战是 如何将这些整合在一起And Arjun said, we really have

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

And for now we were talking about the future of technology我们于是开始谈论未来技术 It was going to the cloud and it was going mobile and it was going to have social networks我们讲到云 讲到移动性 讲到社交网络 And 1 trillion

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

On Friday, I traveled to Ft. Stewart in Georgia to meet with soldiers from the Third Infantry Division. These men and women have fought with bravery and honor in some of the most dangerous places on the planet. Some of them didnt make it back. But th

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

These guys are also young fathers, and they're doing a greathes got four kids. 这些家伙有的也是年轻的父亲,他们非常伟大他有四个孩子。 Hes got two. And Michelle and I have been working a lot with military families, trying to s

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Today Im at one of Honeywells manufacturing facilities in Golden Valley, Minnesota, where I just announced a step that will make it easier for companies to hire returning service members who have the skills our country needs right now. 今天我在明尼

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hello, everybody! Everybody, please have a seat. 大家好!大家请就坐。 Welcome to the White House, and congratulations to the Super Bowl Champion New York Giants. 欢迎来到白宫,并对超级碗冠军纽约巨人队表示祝贺。 Weve got

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

As many of you know, early on Friday, at least twelve people were killed when a gunman opened fire at a movie heater in Aurora, Colorado. 正如你们很多人了解的那样,早在星期五,一名持枪男子在科罗拉多州奥罗拉电影院开枪致

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 嗨,大家好! Four years after the worst economic crisis of our lifetimes, we're seeing signs that, as a nation, we're moving forward again. 在我们国家经历了人生当中最坏的四年经济危机之后,我们再次看到了

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话