It's not We're all on the same plane. 并不像我们都在同一架飞机上 When we hit turbulence, it shakes us all We may not realize it but it does. When. 碰到紊流时 我们所有人都会摇晃我们可能没意识到 但事实确实如此

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Low-income families and great Americans I still say it's one of the greatest phases i've ever lived in my life. 低收入家庭 以及伟大的美国人我现在仍然认为 这是我生命中最好的时期之一 These buildings some of the greatest

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Because for 2 of my years I lived with undergraduates in Pierson College. 因为我有两年和皮尔逊学院的本科生们住在一起 As a yes and yes. 作为 好而且 好 The P is for the P in Pierson College So I just cannot take this is an op

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

A family of folks who didn't quit because she saw her dad get up and go to work every day even though he never finished college. 一个不轻易退却的家庭因为她看到她的父亲每天一大早起来去上班尽管他从未念完大学 Even t

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

So if you want to change the world start singing when you're up to your neck in mud如果你想改变世界 请下次在泥潭浸过颈部时 开始唱歌Finally, in SEAL training there is a bell最后 海豹训练有一个铜铃 A brass bell that ha

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

During the entire swim even well below the surface游动虽然是在水面下进行 there is some light that comes through 但仍然有一些光能够通过 It is comforting to know that there is open water above you这能让你知道 上方没有船只

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

If you want to change the world 如果你想改变世界 sometimes you have to slide down the obstacle head first有时你就需要像这样冒险 During the land warfare phase of training在训练的陆战阶段 the students are flown out to San Cle

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Look around these beautiful buildings and landscaping, this beautiful university这里有漂亮的建筑 优美的风景 that we love to be here now and you'll love to come back many years from now as well我们现在喜欢这里 多年后也愿意回来

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

But, if every one of you changed the lives of just ten people但是 如果你们每个人能够改变十个人的命运 and each one of those people changed the lives of another ten people然后这十个人中的每一个再改变另外十个人的命运

Well, I am confident that it will look much, much better我相信 它会变得越来越好 but if you will humor this old sailor for just a moment请大家再耐心听我这个老水兵给你们讲讲 I have a few suggestions that may help you on you

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

That no matter how hard they tried to get the uniform right, it was unappreciated他们花了很多精力去整制服 结果却没人赏识 Those students didn't make it through training这些学员无法通过训练 Those students didn't understand

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

And then I got a call from Jim 结果吉姆打电话给我 and Jim said, Marc, I've got a problem. I've got a problem Marc他说 马克 我碰到问题了 I said what is it, Jim 我问 怎么回事 吉姆 He said, we got the computers 他说 电脑到了

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

And General Powell stood up 鲍威尔将军站在讲台前 And he said, ladies and gentlemen I brought you here today讲道 女士们先生们 今天请各位来到这里 To tell you something very important 是为了告诉你们一件重要的事情

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

And I went and then I talked to my boss 我找到我的老板 Larry Ellison is the CEO of Oracle and I said I'm kind of甲骨文CEO拉里埃里森 我说 Not feeling that great. I think I need to take some time off我感觉不大好 我想我需要放空

And I'll tell you I was sitting out here not so long ago, but life does go fast我想说 我不久前也坐在这里 但时间过得太快 and I made an unusual decision, I was graduating on a Friday just like you are here and Monday, I started work我

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Mr. President 校长先生 Upon the recommendation of the appropriate university committee根据大学委员会的推荐 I present for the honorary degree of doctor of humane letters Mr. Marc Benioff我将授予马克贝尼奥夫人文荣誉博士学位

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

中文文本: 每周电视讲话:奥巴马总统号召全美人民在阵亡将士纪念日向牺牲的英雄们致敬 华盛顿消息:在本周的电视讲话中,奥巴马总统号召全美人民与他一起追思和纪念那些为这个国家而

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

This week in Libya, we lost four of our fellow Americans. 本周,在利比亚,我们失去了四位美国同胞。 Glen Doherty, Tyrone Woods, Sean Smith, and Chris Stevens were all killed in an outrageous attack on our diplomatic post in Benghaz

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Happy New Year! Everybody. This week, I traveled to Cleveland, Ohio, to talk with folks about the biggest challenge we face as a country rebuildour economy so that, once again, hard work pays off, responsibility is rewarded, and anyone, regardless of

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

On Tuesday, in my State of the Union Address, I laid out a blueprint for an economy built to last an economy built on American manufacturing, American energy, skills for American workers, and a renewal of American values. This week, I took that bluep

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话