U.S. President Donald Trump made a primetime address last night. It was his first one of those since the address he gave to a joint session of Congress in February. The focus: his administration's strategy concerning U.S. military involvement in Afgh

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年8月

As we mentioned a while back in BEP 101 (Click this link to listen to the podcast), a strong introduction is important to give your audience a reason for listening. Similarly, a strong conclusion is very important to leaving your audience with a grea

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语演讲课

俄克拉何马城美国一个中等规模的城镇,曾经拥有巨大的问题:它曾是全美肥胖症最普遍的城镇之一。市长米克科内特意识到了这个问题,他发现要使得这座城市成为一个适宜人们工作与居住

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:吃吧

Following up on the election of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump to lead the United States, votes were still being counted a day after the election. In the Electoral College, Trump was projected to receive at least 290 electoral votes, bu

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年11月

A: Hi everyone, Can everyone hear me? Can you guys at the back hear everything? A: Okay great. Well I think all of you know why we are here this afternoon. As most of you are aware 2010 marks an important moment for Alpha computers. A: We have bounce

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Mr. Ford: The campaign that we have in store for the x420 is exciting, imaginative and revolutionary. We have spent two years listening to and responding to feedback from customers and staff alike. Mr. Ford: I would like to say that without the assis

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

17.The Way Ahead of China 17.中国的未来之路 Why should China submit to a new multilateral system in view of the fact that it is set to emerge as the winner from the current turmoil? The answer is equally simple. In order to continue rising it

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. (Applause.) Everybody please have a seat. Well, today I am honored to welcome a little up-and-coming basketball team -- (laughter) -- to the White House called the world champion Miami Heat. (Applause.) Now, for many of team

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Historic University, City, Prepare for Kerry Speech This international dance group practices in the back of a local coffee shop - in a city that prides itself as being sophisticated and historic. The dances are from countries like Russia or Turkey, n

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(二月)

Obama to Urge Action on Economy in State of Union Speech 奥巴马的国情咨文演讲强调经济问题 WHITE HOUSE President Barack Obama's fifth State of the Union Address on Tuesday will be closely watched in the U.S. and around the world. He is

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(一月)

THE PRESIDENT: Good afternoon, everybody. I know you're all looking forward to spending time with their families over the holidays, but we did have one last piece of business to finish up. I said it was critical for Congress not to go home without pr

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Well, listen, what I just want to say to the reporters who are here: 嗯,听着,我只想对在这里记者们说: You've got three small businesses who are outstanding examples of American entrepreneurship, whether it's food services, retail, constr

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

奥巴马在白宫记者协会晚宴上的自嘲+吐槽丰富展现幽默实力,不过比起上面这位,奥总的吐槽功夫还是有很大的上升空间。让我们一起来看看这段轻松幽默的单口吐槽中包涵了哪些意义深刻的

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

Democratic vice presidential pick Joseph Biden will take center stage on the third day of the party's National Convention in the western U.S. city of Denver. The veteran senator from Delaware will be one of the headline speakers Wednesday night, alon

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年8月

Section 1 As a candidate for president, there is nothing I take more seriously than our national security. I've offered clear strategies for how to defeat ISIS, strengthen our alliances. I believe the person the Republicans has nominated for presiden

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台