14. Yasser Arafat in 1994 Received the Nobel Peace Prize Speech 14. 阿拉法特1994年接受诺贝尔和平奖的演讲 Your Majesties, 哈拉尔德国王隆下,索尼娅王后隆下, Chairman of Nobel Prize, 诺贝尔委员会主席希杰斯特

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

7. The Czech President Harry in NATO Summit Weir on the Closing Ceremony to Welcome Message 7. 捷克总统哈韦尔在北约首脑会议闭幕式上致欢迎词 May our forthcoming deliberations continue to advance the best features of this special

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

16.The Future of Information Technology 16.信息技术的发展前景 But as we stand here today, the opening of CeBIT, we are on the threshold of a very important change in the evolution of this industry. In many ways, this industry, a very immatur

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

7.The Lies Made by Novelists 7.小说家编造的谎言 I have come to Jerusalem today as a novelist, which is to say as a professional spinner of lies. 今天我作为一个小说家来到耶路撒冷,也就是说,作为一个职业撒谎者。

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you, and happy Fourth of July. (Applause.) I am thrilled to be here at Monticello. I've never been here before. (Audience disturbance.) To my fellow citizens to be, we believe in free speech in the United States of America. (App

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

There are a couple different stories you can tell about our economy. 关于我们的经济,你可以说出截然不同的故事。 One goes like this. Eight years after the worst economic crisis of our lifetimes, 一个就像这样。我们生命中最

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi everybody. I'm going to be honest with you one of the best parts of being President is having your own really nice plane. 大家好。我要诚实地告诉你--当总统,最好的一点儿是有自己的飞机。 And I'm going to miss it. A lot. B

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

WEEKLY ADDRESS: President Obama: Washington Republicans Rewarding Corporations That Create Jobs and Profits Overseas 每周电视讲话:奥巴马总统:华盛顿的共和党人鼓励在海外创造就业和利润的公司 WASHINGTON In this weeks

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody.The right to vote is one of the most fundamental rights of any democracy.Yet for too long, too many of our fellow citizens were denied that right, simply because of the color of their skin. 大家好!投票权是任何民主制度中最

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

We've got basketball players who stand nearly seven feet tall and a gymnast who's 4-foot-8. 我们有近七英尺高的篮球球员和 4.8 英尺高的体操运动员。 And Team USA spans generations: a few athletes who are almost as old as I am, an

Hi everybody. The story of America is a story of progress. Its written by ordinary people who put their shoulders to the wheel of history to make sure that the promise of our founding applies not just to some of us - but to all of us. 嗨,大家好。

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. This week, we made it officialI'm going to Cuba. 大家好。这个星期,我们正式决定,我即将出访古巴。 When Michelle and I go to Havana next month, it will be the first visit of a U.S. president to Cuba in nearly 90

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi everybody. Over the past seven years, we haven't just been recovering from crisis, we've been rebuilding our economy on a new foundation for growth-growth that benefits everybody, not just folks at the top. Our businesses have created jobs for 73

THE PRESIDENT: Merry Christmas, everybody! This is one of our favorite times of the year in the Obama household, filled with family and friends, warmth and good cheer. That's even true when I spend all night chasing Bo and Sunny away from the cookies

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 大家好! My top priority as President is doing everything I can to create more jobs and more opportunities for hardworking families to get ahead. 作为总统,我最重要的任务就是尽我一切努力为所有辛勤付出的工薪

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 大家好。 Whether you're firing up the grill, fired up for some college football, or filling up the car for one last summer road-trip-Happy Labor Day weekend. 无论你是准备点燃烧烤炉,还是要去大学橄榄球赛场加油

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Fifteen years ago, a September day that began like any other became one of the darkest in our nation's history. 十五年前九月的一天,如同平常的日子却成为我们国家历史上最黑暗的一天。 The Twin Towers were reduced to rub

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

In the face of terrorism, how we respond matters. 面对恐怖主义,我们有办法应对。 We cannot give in to those who would divide us. 我们不能屈服于图谋分裂我们的人。 We cannot react in ways that erode the fabric of our soci

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

I agree. We need more Republicans to act that way because this is more important than politics. 说得好。我们需要更多的共和党议员用这种思维行事,因为这比政治更重要。 It's about young mothers like Ashley. Today, her ne

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

In UN Speech, Trump Praises Economy, Warns Iran and Venezuela U.S. President Donald Trump spoke at the 73rd meeting of the United Nations General Assembly, praising national sovereignty and warning Iran and Venezuela. In his speech on Tuesday, Trump

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月