Only last month President Xi announced that China will take steps to halt the domestic trade in ivory, 就在上个月习主席宣布中国会采取措施遏制国内象牙交易。 adding to the ban on ivory carving imports he announced in February.

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

It is important to keep discussing issues that concern us all.there can by no more valuable role for our family of nations. 对关系到我们所有人的问题保持讨论很重要,它让我们的大家庭产生更大的价值。 I have been close

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

Weekly Address: President Obama Lauds Clean Energy Projects as Key to Creating 每周电视讲话:奥巴马总统称赞清洁能源计划为创新的关键 WASHINGTON In this weeks address, President Obama announced that due to clean energy incentive

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

In this Business English Podcast lesson were going to take another look at making presentations in English with the first in a two-part series focused on question and answer popularly referred to as QA. This listening is from the QA session that foll

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语演讲课

Hi, everybody. 大家好。 Last week, without much fanfare, Members of the House of Representatives banged a gavel, turned out the lights, and rushed home, declaring their work finished for now. 在上周的一片寂静中,众议院的议员们敲锤

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Today, I want to talk about something that most of you know alreadyit's hot outside. 今天,我想谈论的事情想必你们已经知道它在外面已经被炒的沸沸扬扬。 It's really hot. 真的非常火爆。 And if this feels worse than no

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

华盛顿:在本周的讲话中,奥巴马总统号召国会像过去两年里七次做到的一样,全力通过交通运输法案的延期表决。如果国会不能成功通过该法案,对我们的经济将是一场灾难,明年将有100多

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

华盛顿:在本周的讲话中,奥巴马总统告诉美国人民我们不能等着国会采取行动来促进经济增长和创造就业了。他强调本周他采取行政手段帮助家庭重新申请抵押贷款,节约了数千美元,同时

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

每周电视讲话:共同努力,正视财政挑战 华盛顿:在本周的讲话中,奥巴马总统号召两党在这非常时期共同努力,寻求一个具有实际意义,均衡的方案降低财政赤字,在不侵害对经济增长和创

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

华盛顿:在本周的讲话中,奥巴马总统号召两党共同努力,寻求一个均衡方案解决我们国家的赤字问题。总统先生强调了妥协和共同担当的重要性,这样我们才能解决我们的财政挑战并让国家

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Address by Jon Lovett at 49th Pitzer College Commencement Ceremony May 18, 2013 President Laura Skandera Trombley: In keeping with a 49-year Pitzer tradition, the Senior Class selected this years Commencement speaker. Our guest today is Jon Lovett. J

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

But in the end Nike always allowed me to answer those questions over the span of my career. 但最后总还是只有耐克 能够对那些问题给出肯定的答案 I used the term journey earlier It's an important nuance. 之前我用到过一个词

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

You are awesome. You have excelled Look at you. You looked like an amazing, giant choir 你们很棒 你们很优秀 看看你们 你们就像一个惊人的巨型合唱团 But from here on out, you have to switch gears You are no longer meeting and

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

I love you too You know I have to start with by tweeting this 我也爱你们 首先请让我就此发一条推文 so just give me one second I'm a professional so this will only take a second 一秒钟就够了 我非常专业 所以这只需要一秒

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

It's only truly working for those who make pharmaceuticals for stress, sleeplessness and high blood pressure 硬要说它适用于谁的话 它只适用于生产治疗压力 失眠和高血压的药物的人 So please don't settle for just breaking t

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

A much simpler way is to sleep your way to the top Right now I imagine President Christ is thinking 更简单的方法是一路睡向成功现在 估计克里斯特校长正想着 She probably should have vetted this speech But no, I'm talking about

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

I will not be thinking about a policy I promoted. 我不会去回忆我推行过哪些政策. I will not be thinking about the speech I gave. 我不会去回忆我进行过什么演讲. I will not be thinking the Nobel prize I received. 我不会去回

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

But your dreams if you are sick or get in an accident 还能保障你生病或发生事故时的梦想 But we're going to need some doctors to make sure it works too 不过我们也需要一些医生 让这能够真正实现 We've got to make sure ev

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

And you have seen that your community has become even stronger 而且你们看到 自己的社区变得比以往更强 even more vibrant because of these men and women 更充满活力 这正是得益于这些人 because they are part of this communit

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

So you all should be very proud of this community 所以 你们有理由为这个群体感到自豪 But graduates, graduates 但毕业生们 毕业生们 you can't stop serving once you leave here 离开这里之后 你也不应停止服务 Whether y

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲