CARL AZUZ, CNN 10 ANCHOR: Today, CNN 10 starts with a look at how Americans are responding to Wednesday's deadly school shooting at a high school in Parkland, Florida. That's where the Broward County sheriff called Thursday a day of healing, a day of

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年3月

Weekly Address: Senators Opposing New START Want to Trust But Not Verify 每周电视讲话:一些参议员反对新的战略武器削减条约是只要信任不要监督 WASHINGTON In this weeks address, President Obama called ratifying New START[注

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Engels's speech on Karl Marx's funeral On the 14th of March, at a quarter to three in the afternoon, the greatest living thinker ceased to think. He had been left alone for scarcely two minutes, and when we came back we found him in his armchair, pea

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最伟大的演讲

For millions of Americans, this weekend is a time to celebrate redemption at Gods hand. Tonight, Jews will gather for a second Seder, where they will retell the story of the Exodus. And tomorrow, my family will join Christians around the world as we

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Over the last few months, Ive been talking about a choice we face as a country. We can either settle for an economy where a few people do really well and everyone else struggles to get by, or we can build an economy where hard work pays off again whe

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hello. This week, I traveled across the country to talk about my all-of-the-above energy strategy for America a strategy where we produce more oil and gas here at home, but also more biofuels and fuel-efficient cars; more solar power and wind power a

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Over the past three years, we've been clawing our way back from the worst economic crisis of our lifetimes. 过去三年来,我们一直在我们的一生中经历过的最严重的经济危机中缓慢恢复。 And we know it will take longer than a

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Thank you very much, Mr. President. 非常感谢您,总统先生。 We, in fact, did have a candid, thoughtful and thorough conversation on a whole range of bilateral and international issues. 实际上,我们在一系列的双边和国际问题上确实

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Thank you. Thank you so much. 谢谢你们。非常感谢你们。 Thank you, Chuck, for that very kind introduction. 谢谢你,查克,谢谢你非常热情的介绍。 Chuck is a proud police officer, hes the proud parent of a police officer, and he

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Well, I just want to not only welcome Secretary General Rasmussen to my hometown of Chicago -- my understanding is hes already enjoyed some of the sights, 嗯,我想不仅仅是欢迎秘书长拉斯穆森来到我的家乡芝加哥,我的理解是他喜

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

华盛顿:在本周的讲话中,奥巴马总统号召民主党人和共和党人团结合作促进经济增长,让美国人民重返工作岗位。总统先生阐述了国会当下可以采取的促进增长和创造就业的数项措施,其中

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Sir Alex Ferguson managed his last match at Old Trafford today against Swansea City in the Manchester rain. Javier Hernandez and Rio Ferdinand scored the two goals for United, but an early second half goal for Swansea scored by Michu left United look

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

Section 3 As a citizen of our planet who has witnessed so much on this journey, I thank you all for everything you have done to lay the foundation of a solution to this crisis, but after 21 years of debates and conferences, it is time to declare; no

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Section 2 I do not need to tell you these statistics. You know them better than I do, but more importantly, you know what will happen if this scourge is left unchecked. You know that climate change is happening faster than even the most pessimistic o

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

But the second truth is that we're all going to spend most of our lives not in that place 而第二条真理我们总是将生命中大部分时间用在这个地方之外 We keep veering away from that place again and again and again In fact, we may

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

I don't care how well your business is doing You're not taking care of you 我不关心你的生意做得怎样你肯定没照顾好自己 Your business might have a great bottom line, but you are your most important capital There are only so many wi

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Hi, everybody. 嗨,各位好。 Over the past year, as I traveled across the country campaigning for this office, I told you that if I was fortunate enough to be re-elected, I'd work to change a tax code that too often benefited the wealthy at the

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

This weekend, millions of our fellow Americans are still picking up the pieces from one of the worst storms in our history. 这个周末,数百万美国同胞们在经历我国历史上最严重的飓风之后仍然在收拾残局。 I toured New J

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Every year around this time, American car companies start rolling out their newest, shiniest models, hoping to entice you into buying one. 每年的这个时节,美国的汽车厂商们都会拿出自己的看家本领,推出自己最新最炫的车

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

This is AP News Minute. President Trump spoke to the nation as he made the case for a wall on the US-Mexico border. The President said there is a humanitarian and security crisis in the border region. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate minority le

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2019(一)月