PART ONE - LIFE AT GATESHEAD CHAPTER ONE The Fight The red room was a cold, silent room. It was the largest bedroom in the house, but no one slept in it. Nine years ago my uncle, Mr. Reed, had died in this room. Since then no one wanted to go into t

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

Angel《天使》感动世界的天使 演唱者:Sarah Mclachlan Sarah McLachlan也正是凭借这首电影《City of Angle》中的主题曲而名动寰宇,可以说正是她空灵清新的唱腔才使得那凄美的故事得以完美的阐释。那

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

Angel Sarah McLachlan[1] Spend all your time waiting for that second chance 枉费所有的时光,去等待再次的奇迹 For the break that would make it OK 等待一次转机,一切释然 There's always some reason to feel not good enough 却总

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

angle-sarah mclachlan Spend all your time waiting for that second chance 用你一生的时间等待第二次机会 For the break that will make it OK 因为逃避能使一切更好 Theres always some reason to feel not good enough 总是有理由说感

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 睡前英文歌曲

come to mind 想到 cringe n. 萎缩 Number one fan 头号粉丝 ensue vi. 接着发生 Saw《电锯惊魂》 Silent Hill 《寂静岭》 Scream 《惊声尖叫》 Misery 《危情十日》 People get scared by different things. What may scare someon

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 Flash趣味英语动画故事

Life is like a flowing river. Never underestimate and judge it by its current. Silent rivers are deep. You have to try it before telling something. 生活是一条流动的大河 不要仅凭表面状况低估和误读它 静水流深,上下探索方

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Life is like a flowing river. Never underestimate and judge it by its current. Silent rivers are deep. You have to try it before telling something. 生活是一条流动的大河 不要仅凭表面状况低估和误读它 静水流深,上下探索方

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Good evening, my fellow Americans. Tonight I want to talk to you on a subject of deep concern to all Americans and to many people in all parts of the world, the war in Vietnam. I believe that one of the reasons for the deep division about Vietnam is

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲

the rescue Flora heard somebody shouting. She looked around and saw Jeff running. Befor she could move,she heard a loud noise which grew to a terrible roar. She looked at Jell, who was waving his arms. She was so surprised that she couldn't move. She

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语听力人教版第一册

Bon Jovi《It's My Life》三菱汽车经典摇滚广告曲 It's My Life,是三菱汽车的广告歌,也是大热美剧Glee(欢乐合唱团)中被几个男生翻唱过的一首经典。Bon Jovi也是美国摇滚史上的一只经典乐队,他

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文广告歌曲

作为迈克尔?杰克逊最新的现场吉他手,Orianthi年纪尚轻却已经拥有相当多的吉他秀演出经历,曾经合作过的乐手大多大名鼎鼎,Steve Vai、Carlos Santana和已逝流行天王Michael Jackson,在近期公映的

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

When in doubt, remain silent. 语音讲解: 单词发音 doubt /daʊt/ remain /rɪˈmeɪn/ silent /ˈsaɪlənt/ 词间连读 When in doubt /wenɪndaʊt/ 词汇讲解: remain和stay的辨析 remain与stay区别: 1)remain与stay 作留下、继续保

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Problem with gas 放屁的问题 A little old lady goes to the doctor ... and says, Doctor, I have this problem with gas, but it doesn't really bother me too much. They never smell and are always silent. As a matter of fact, I've farted at least 20 t

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Silence is golden. I like this. Its very true. Its not often in our lives that we can enjoy moments of silence. Our world is very noisy. We rarely get the chance to have some peace and quiet. I think we all need some quiet time. We need to think abou

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-S

Outside, there were shouts of Fire! in the yard, screams, running footsteps, the whinny of frightened horses, 外面广场上传来失火了!的呐喊、尖叫、奔跑的脚步声、受惊的马儿嘶鸣以及惊狂的狗吠。 and the frantic bar

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

I wandered by a Brookside I wandered by a mill I could not hear the water The murmuring it was still Not a sound of any grasshopper Nor the chirp of any bird But the beating of my own heart Was the only sound I heard The beating of my own heart Was t

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Do you ever go blank when you're trying to spell a word? It happens to me occasionally. When it comes to spelling, I have a problem. I have had to learn the Standard American English whilst living in the U.S. for the past 18 years, but, I'm English.

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

以《叶子》这首歌走红的台湾疗伤歌手阿桑,因罹患乳癌末期6日早上8点半病逝于台北新店慈济医院,年仅34岁。本名黄嬿璘的阿桑曾经待过艺工队,也短暂唱过PUB,有丰富的现场演唱经验,被经纪人发掘后辞去演唱的工作专心准备出片。在筹备等待发片的期间,为了维持生活,她

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Are joined in their fall, and, side by side, Come clinging along their unsteady way; 在坠落中抱成一团,一个挨着一个,紧紧依附着摇晃的路; As friend with friend, or husband with wife, Makes hand in hand the passage of life; 就

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册

Stand here by my side and turn, I pray, On the lake below thy gentle eyes; 我请你站在我身旁,转过身来,就在温柔的目光下的湖上; The clouds hang over it, heavy and gray, And dark and silent the water lies; 朵朵云彩高悬,

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册