U198 There is a sharp bend on the roads. After storm there will be a sharp drop in temperature. The factory presents a sharp contrast to one of the sort. Don't be so sharp to children. She is such a s

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 沛沛英语

It Is My life Bon Jovi This ain't a song for the broken-hearted No silent prayer for the faith-departed I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd You're gonna hear my voice when I shout it out loud It's my life. It's now or never. I ain't gonna live

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

Is that Mrs. Brown? No, it isn't. It's Mrs. Bright. Is she English? No, she isn't. She is American. Is there any cream in the refrigerator? No. There isn't any, I'm afraid. Is there any milk, then? Yes, there is plenty of milk. Where does Pedro come

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Exercise 5-6: Finding L Sounds Pause the CD, and find and mark all the L sounds in the familiar paragraph below; the first one is marked for you. There are seventeen of them; five are silent. Afterwards, check Answer Key, beginning on page 193. Exerc

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

Exercise 5-6: Finding L Sounds Pause the CD, and find and mark all the L sounds in the familiar paragraph below; the first one is marked for you. There are seventeen of them; five are silent. Afterwards, check Answer Key, beginning on page 193. Exerc

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

Poems Fog The fog comes on little cat feet. It sits looking. Over harbor and cityon silent haunches and then moves on. By Carl Sandgurg

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名著名段背诵精华

Prayer for My Mother Dear God, Now that I am no longer young,I have friends whose mothers have passed away.I have heard these sons and daughters say they never fully appreciated their mothers until it was too late to tell them. I am blessed w

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

[ti:UNIT 7 Sports and Good Health Lesson51] [0:00.543]UNIT 7 [0:02.556]Sports and Good Health [0:05.880]Lesson 51 [0:08.669]Where Did They Go? [0:11.285]THINK ABOUT IT! [0:12.793]What do you like to do to have fun? [0:16.099]What is the most expensiv

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 河北教育初中英语(初中起点)七年级下册

Id let the air release my mind And leave my worries far behind And let the silent oceans of the skys Wash every grain of sorrow from my eyes If only I had wings Id fly beyond the rainbows door In search of heavens stardust shore Where long forgotten

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Running 奔驰 i was sad and i was silent in shadow of my soul ever seeking the horizon for promises untold i dreamed of silent oceans and i sang of waters blue with the crossing of angels brought forth to guide me through to a distant shore so welco

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

fall用作连系动词只限于和少数形容词或名词搭配。如: fall asleep The child soon fell asleep. 孩子很快睡着了。 While he was studying, he fell asleep. 他念书念得睡着了。 He fell asleep with the light still burning.

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

continue可用作连系动词,其后可接形容词、介词短语等。如: 接形容词 He continued silent. 他继续沉默着。 We hope the weather will continue fine. 我们希望天气继续很好。 It did not seem likely that he would co

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Angel-angelis Spend all your time waiting for that second chance 用你一生的时间等待第二次机会 For the break that will make it OK 因为逃避能使一切更好 Theres always some reason to feel not good enough 总是有理由说感觉不够

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Memories--追忆 In this world you tried 在这个你为之奋斗的世界里 Not leaving me alone behind. 别把我一个人丢下 There's no other way. 没有别的办法 I prayed to the gods let him stay. 我向上帝祈祷让他停留 The memorie

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

由一个日本姑娘和一对意大利孪生兄弟组成的Blonde Redhead就像是乐队版的《戏梦巴黎》:Kazu Makino(吉他/主唱)和Amadeo Pace(吉他/主唱)是夫妻,而鼓手Simone Pace又在很多方面拥有和哥哥相同的特质。 Artist:Blonde Redhead Song:Silently Silently, I wish to sai

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Millions of Americans will celebrate Christmas on December twenty-fifth. It is the most widely celebrated religious holiday in the United States. People buy gifts to give to family members and friends. They fill homes and stores with evergreen1 trees

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Sheldon这个名字的起源是英格兰,意思是山谷小镇(town in the valley)。 Penny最早是个希腊名,在希腊语中Penny有沉默的劳动者的意思(silent worker)。 = =Silent Worker可不是Penny的风格呀~ Leonard这个名

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

The 10-second second rule is a 'dangerous myth' and could actually KILL you. 十秒钟的原则是危险的空谈而且可以使你致命。 Millions of people abide by the so-called ten-second rule - judging food as OK to eat if it only touches the

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

本期内容: To live remains an art which everyone must learn, and which no one can teach. 生活是一种人人须学,而无人能教的艺术 我们重点来学习一个单词 remain R-E-M-A-I-N remain的意思有很多 做动词有剩下,留存

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

Keep laugh.And then cry.now cry,now cry Noo..As I said,we are back. 不停地大笑 然后大哭 现在哭 哭 不 我们回来了 So I have sent Sofia Vergara from Modern Family over to the Mile which is a little market on the lot. 我已经把摩登家

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀