Love Is A Many Splendoured Thing Love is a many splendored thing It's the April rose that only grows in the early spring Love is nature's way of giving a reason to be living The golden crown that make

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第九辑

Sarah McLachlan加拿大的金嗓子,这是我在电台里听到的主持人给的评价。这首歌是经典影片天使之城的主题曲,虽然没看过这部影片,但是通过美妙的歌声我听见了一个动人的故事。此曲同时也

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

6) Hello, you are talking to a machine. I am capable of receiving messages. My owners do not need siding(墙板,壁板), windows, or a hot tub(浴盆), and their carpets are clean. They give to charity(慈善团体) through their office

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

[00:00.63] 7.The Silent Love of a Father [00:05.09]After Mom died, I began visiting Dad every morning before I went to work. [00:11.19]He was frail and moved slowly, but he always had a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice for me. [00:18.38]Such a

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 温馨夜读II

蕾切尔卡逊(Rachel Carson,1907年5月27日-1964年4月14日),美国海洋生物学家,她的作品《寂静的春天》(Silent Spring)引发了美国以至于全世界的环境保护事业。 Rachel Carson (19071964) was a pioneer

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名人堂

Three radio stations in the United States mainly broadcast one thing: the official time. The three are radio stations WWV and WWVB, in the state of Colorado, and WWVH, on the island of Kauai in Hawaii. They send out signals that are used by millions

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

我是风,轻轻的风;我是云,缓缓的云;我是水,静静的水;我是山,连绵的山 I am the wind, the gentle wind; I am the clouds, the slow, drifting clouds; I am the water, the silent water; I am the mountains,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Thousands of years ago, there lived a King. His people loved him since he looked after their needs well. At the end of every month, he would invite some noble men of his Kingdom to analyze his work and advised him. The King built many things. Every y

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

Mom was very proud that she'd lost ten pounds. On the way to the store with my husband and me she talked of little else. We dropped her off in the lingerie department, but when we returned, we couldn'

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

A cab company in one of Japans major cities is trialling a new feature by introducing silent taxi drivers. 日本某大城市的一家出租车公司推出沉默司机试运行活动。 Miyako Taxi, which is based in Kyoto, unveiled the new idea last

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

美国家庭中的电话机一般都有留言提示功能,也就是当外人打入电话时,如果主人不在家,电话没人接,电话机会自动播送一段提示,内容通常是:抱歉,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Some say hearts Grow silent In a world where no one cares Love keep slipping away Some say time Is the healer But in a house where no one speaks Love keep slipping away Tell me Why do we fight when we know it's all wrong Why do we play that same old

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Silent Monks Learn to Speak for Revenue On a 500-hectare estate of rolling hills in the Virginia countryside live 11 Trappist monks. There used to be almost 70. But the decision to become a monk is not as popular as it once was. This might explain wh

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Lesson 68 Go off 1.When did the electricity supply go off ? 2.This feeling has gradually gone off . 3.The marriage may go off . 4.Lights will go off if no one is in the room . 5.The milk has gone off . 6.The pain will go off after you take the medici

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

Ah, silent movies. The entertainment of a glamorous by-gone era Well here in Beijing, they're seeing a revival With a very local twist. Allie Johnson has the story. When your grandpa watched silent movies, they sounded like this. Today, they sound li

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

Do you like coffee, Ann? Yes, I do. Do you want a cup? Yes, please, Christine. Do you want any sugar? Yes, please. Do you want any milk? No, thank you. I don't like milk in my coffee. I like black coffee. Do you like biscuits? Yes, I do. Do you want

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

文本: E: You gave this to me for mother's day. This poor girl just can't get any peace. A: Mom, I love you, but can we please just not talk about Alison? I need a break from that. E: You know, I wouldn't take any of it back, and neither would you

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Id let the air release my mind And leave my worries far behind And let the silent oceans of the skys Wash every grain of sorrow from my eyes If only I had wings Id fly beyond the rainbows door In search of heavens stardust shore Where long forgotten

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Subject: I feel on the top of the world. 迷你对话 A: We have not seen each other for a long time. How are you? 我们很久不见了,你身体如何? B: Thank you. I feel on the top of the world. And you? 谢谢!我的精神状况很好,你

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语