film industry 电影工业 film shooting 电影拍摄 film types 电影类型 cinematograph 电影摄影机,电影放映机 first-run cinema 首轮影院 second-run cinema 二轮影院 art theatre 艺

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Megan walks around and looks at everything. 梅格恩四处走走看着所有的东西。 Then she sees an old lady. 然后她看到了一个老妇人。 She has a long black dress with small black buttons. 她身穿有黑色小纽扣的黑色的长裙

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语科技新闻

Ladies and Gentleman, I'd like to welcome all of you to our first annual fundraising event. We will be doing a silent auction to raise money for our school library. Many people have donated all of the items you see here tonight. All items are in bran

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 中级类英语听力

The first time I saw him I realized I had seen him before ,though exactly why i had not realy seen him before this first time,i do not know. Probably I was too busy with the plot of the story I was writing or a line in a poem I was composing .Yet I h

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(298) / 评论(0) 分类 幸福是一种态度

Lesson 48:The silent village 沉默的村庄 Listen to the tape then answer the question below. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 Why was the village silent? In this much-travelled world, there are still thousands of places which are inaccessibl

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(534) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第三册

DOCTOR: How's Jimmy today? MRS WILLIAMS: He's better , thank you, doctor. DOCTOR: Can I see him please, Mrs Williams? MRS WILLIAMS: Certainly, doctor. Come upstairs. DOCTOR: You look very well, Jimmy.

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(198) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册

And you actually urge them to shoot as many holes in it as possible, 同时,我们会要求客户尽量找出其中的漏洞, because youd much rather know before you put in the feature than after. 因为我们喜欢在实现特性之前了解问题

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

You have hardened said the flower,bending her petals downward toward the half stone at her roots.These rains should have softened you.made you more fertile and receptive to the seeds of minerals;but no. You have accumulated minerals,become more sil

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 我们都是有故事的人之生而为赢

Miranda Rights1) When you watch an American film or TV play,you notice that while a policeman or a lieutenant2) is cuffing a suspect he is saying something or reading something from a piece of paper to him.What he is saying or reading is called M

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

Excited, I took the book home that night and opened it before dinner,那天晚上,我很兴奋,把这本书抱回了家,晚饭之前就把书打开--我想,an action that I expect prompted my mother to feel my forehead and ask if I was all ri

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

In a forest there lived a lion. He had grown old and could not run fast anymore. As days went by it became more and more difficult for him to hunt. One day while he was wandering through the forest in search of food, he came across a cave. He peeped

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

And then we found it all caged inside a dream All-seing eye sees afloat Soon it will see no more For we will not conform We're ghosts in the machine A holographic world-view, existence in display Where everything must work as one and never break in t

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

And my last example and the last one you guys probably have seen. I hate to do it to him. He is such a nice guy. When I first met Bryon Russell, John and Karl, I remember it was in Chicago in 1994, I was working out for baseball and they all came dow

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

Shallow water is roaring, deep water is silent. 浅水是喧哗的,深水是沉默的。-----雪莱 图片1

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.09

Joe: Merry Christmas, Lily! Lily: The same to you,Joe! Joe: This is your first Christmas in the U.S. Here is the gift for you. Lily: It's very thoughtful of you. Wow! It's so beautiful! Could you tell me how American people celebrate Christmas? Joe:

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

绝世之吻:While Your Lips Are Still Red Artist:Nightwish Song:While Your Lips Are Still Red Sweet little words made for silence Not talk Young heart for love Not heartache Dark hair for catching the wind Not to veil the sight of a cold world

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

音乐咖啡厅:Katie Melua - When You Taught Me How to Dance 相关介绍:声线兼备蓝调、民谣、爵士味道的Katie Melua,常被乐评拿来与诺拉琼丝相提并论。但她那相较甜美清澈的年轻嗓音,让人遥想起已逝的

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

系动词亦称联系动词(Link Verb),作为系动词,它本身有词义,但不能单独用作谓语,后边必须跟表语(亦称补语),构成系表结构说明主语的状况、性质、特征等情况。 说明: 有些系动词又是实

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

This ain't a song for the brokenhearted No silent prayer for the faith departed And I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd You're gonna hear my voice when I shout it out loud It's my life It's now or never I ain't gonna live forever I just wanna l

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

正太团One Direction爱的感叹《Moments》 正太团又来啦!从这首《Moments》听出了因爱情所困扰,却又迷茫憧憬的内心纠结,歌词写的如此感性而动人:我的爱,我的心都为你而存在,即使你已经离我

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲