Turn me on, let me feel you Turn me on, let me taste you Boundaries are starting to fall Conceiving has already started Kissing, caressing, indulge Is this really what you wanted? No, I just dont know If I can No, I just dont know If I can Is this re

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

我们都会醉心于电影中的温暖对白,今天就一起学学《左耳》中的经典台词吧。 1. Say something sweet to the left ear because it is nearer to the heart. 左耳是靠近心脏最近的地方,甜言蜜语,说给左耳听。

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Exercise 4-8: Rule 5The Silent T CD 3 Track20 Read the following sentences out loud. Make sure that the underlined Ts are silent. 图片1 图片2

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD3

Exercise 4-7: Rule 5The Silent T CD 3 Track 19 [t] and [n] are so close in the mouth thatthe [t] can simply disappear. Repeat. 图片1

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD3

Okay, what were the telltale signs? Well first we heard what's known as a non-contracted denial. 好,破绽是哪些呢?首先,我们听到一个正式的否定形式。 Studies show that people who are overdetermined in their denial will resor

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

托福阅读:托福阅读中需要理解的重要句子 1.Wearing masks and costumes, they often impersonated other people, animals, or supernatural beings, and mined the desired effect success in hunt or battle, the coming rain, the revi

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Billy's father was a chemist. He often took Billy to the lab on weekends. He let Billy do his own experiments. One day at the lab, Billy showed his dad a handful of pills. Billy said, I made these last week. Guess what they do. Dad said, Well, you ha

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

When I see the TV series, the image of good person is to keep silence all the time, so that they wont get into the trouble or cause problem. It seems that silence is gold, it is good to keep silent. While I think silence is not always gold, sometimes

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

The word not spoken goes not quite unheard. It lingers in the eye, in the semi-arch of brow. A gesture of the hand speaks pages more than words, The echo rests in the heart as driftwood does in sand, To be rubbed by time until it rots or shines. The

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

爱情是一部电话,渴望它响起时,它却总是悄无声息;不经心留意时,它又叮铃铃的响起。因此,我们经常错过另一端传来的温馨的甜蜜。 爱情这部电话机,第一次使用,会令你紧张,激动不

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

`Twas the night before When all through the world No words, no dreams, then one day A writer by a fire Imagined all Gaia Took a journey into a child-man`s heart A painter on the shore Imagined all the world Within a snowflake on his palm Unframed by

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

she wore the same gray dress that she wore so often, neat and becoming, 穿的是过去经常穿的一件灰衣服,前额光洁明净, and her brow was as candid, her eyes as untroubled, as when I had been used to see her occupied with her househ

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

Pretty much,Pretty much.You know,my sister actually has a son Michel 多少都会的啦 你知道吧 我的妹妹有个儿子Michel and he looks a lot like me,especially Sheldon which is very weird. 看起来跟我蛮像的 更像Sheldon 这件事很诡

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

托福阅读除了词汇量较大以外,句子结构复杂也是托福阅读的障碍之一。面对难句,必须迅速把握其主干和重点,因为考试时涉及答案的主要是句子的主干和重点,对于句子简化题(sentence sim

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

1) The Silent Sharer 只转不评者 2) The Commenter 评论者 3)The Popular One 红人 4) The Copycat 抄袭者 5) The Creative One 原创者 6) The Badge Master 勋章达人 7) The Stalker 围观者 8) The No-Lifer 抢沙发者

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

SYDNEY, May 2 (Xinhua) --- The Australia New Zealand Bank (ANZ) has reported first-half underlying profit of over 3 billion U.S. dollars, a result that stands in stark contrast to its refusal to keep in step with the central bank's official rate move

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A young woman sits alone in a caf sipping tea and reading a book. She pauses briefly to scribble in a nearby notepad before showing her words to a passing caf worker: Where are the toilets please? 一位年轻的女士独坐在咖啡馆里,正一边小

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

51. 回路 loop 52. 安全岛 safety island 53. 停车处 parking place 54. 停私人车 private car park 55. 只停公用车 public car only 56. 不准停车 restricted stop 57. 不准滞留 resticted waiting 58. 临街停车 parking on-street 59. 街

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

相信烤鸭们都不希望在阅读理解中遇到生词、难词,但是,这种情况又总是不可避免。那么,我们应该怎么办呢?一般来说,阅读中遇到生词,可以先通过语法、语境来先判断其词性。 如果是名

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Night 夜 The sun descending in the West, 太阳沉落在西方, The evening star does shine; 晚星的光芒四射, The birds are silent in their nest, And I must seek for mine. 鸟儿在巢里无声响,我也要寻觅我的巢, The moon, li

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌