家庭生活英语情景对话:父亲请女儿当英语老师 爸爸想学英语,于是请女儿当英语老师,女人询问你有学过英语吗?爸爸说我知道英语有26个英文字母。 女儿: Dad, whats up? 爸爸,什么事? 爸爸

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景对话

Asking a co-worker for help A: Hi, Carlos. What are you doing this afternoon? B: Working. Why? A: Well. I was just wondering if you would come by and give me a hand with the fliers for next weeks party. B: Im sorry, Melissa. I really cant today. Ive

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

世界那么大,人口那么多 磕磕碰碰在所难免 屁大点事儿 一句走心的对不起 加上脑袋缩进脖子里 低姿态 就都会迎刃而解 可是总有些话说不出口 总有些神奇的人 让不好意思变成哭笑不得 人家

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

情景对话: A: Thanks for inviting me to hotpot, but I can't eat spicy. B: No, you're thinking of Sichuan hotpot. I'm taking you to Beijing style hotpot. Thanks for... 谢谢... Thanks for inviting me to hotpot. 谢谢你邀请我去吃火锅。

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

核心句型: Sit tight, please. 请耐心等待。 sit tight这个说法是来自扑克牌游戏,有的时候,一个参加游戏的人本可以继续玩,但是他放弃叫牌的机会而选择观望的态度,形容不采取任何行动,耐

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

德勤首席技术官詹妮弗?斯坦曼说:我能为每个人,特别是初入职场者提供的最好建议,就是欣然接受你作为命运主宰的角色。当机会出现时,抓住机会并敢于说Yes! MPW Insider is an online community

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

In my dual profession as an educator and health care provider, I have worked with numerous children infected with the virus that causes AIDS. The relationships that I have had with these special kids have been gifts in my life. They have taught me so

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Australia-based low-cost airline Jetstar Airways is offering an escape and a chance to find love at the same time. 澳大利亚廉价航空公司捷星航空(Jetstar Airways)为乘客提供了一次寻找真爱的机会。 A few days shy of the w

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

People in your life 你生活中的人们 People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime.When you figure out which one it is, you will know what to do for each person. 人们走进你的生活,或者是为了一个原因,或者他

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

你会为了一双乔丹气垫鞋杀人吗? Lemon Andersen向我们诉说了一个会为了乔丹鞋而杀人的传奇,《请别抢我的乔丹气垫鞋》是一首由Reg E. Gaines创作的诗歌。这些诗句让Lemon明白,诗歌并不仅是一

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:艺术与幻觉

SETI研究员赛斯.肖斯塔克打赌说我们会在接下来的24年里找到外星生物,否则他就免费请你喝杯咖啡。在TED的加州圣何塞拍摄点,他解释了新的科学技术和概率学规律是如何证明寻找外星人很可

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:头脑游戏

The FBI has managed to break into the iPhone belonging to alleged San Bernardino gunman Syed Farook without Apple's help. 在没有苹果公司协助的情况下,美国联邦调查局已成功破解圣贝纳迪诺枪击案嫌犯塞义德法鲁克的

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

In a bid to convince drivers in Aichi Prefecture to keep their hands on the wheel and their eyes on the road, a new Japanese smartphone app offers free coffee coupons to drivers who dont check their phones for at least 100 km. 为了督促爱知县的司

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Please take a shortcut. 请走近路吧。 shortcut 捷径;近路 I tried to take a shortcut and got lost. 我试着走近路,结果迷路了。 It will save much time to take a shortcut. 走近路能节省很多时间。 take a shortcut走近路

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Please don't stand on ceremony 请大家不要拘束 stand on ceremony 拘束;拘于礼节;讲究客套 As we are old friends,it's totally unnecessary to stand on ceremony. 都是老朋友,实在没必要这么客气。 Then I will not stand on

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Want a day off 想请一天假 Smith goes to see his supervisor in the front office. Boss, he says, we're doing some heavy house-cleaning at home tomorrow, and my wife needs me to help with the attic and the garage, moving and hauling stuff.We're sho

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

pleasekeepthisseatforme. 请帮我占下这个位子。 例句: I'llgotothewashroom,pleasekeepthisseatforme. 我要去一趟洗手间,请帮我占一下这个位子。 I'mgoingtodealwithsomething,pleasekeepthisseatforme,I'llbebacksoon. 我要去处

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Attention, everyone. Max and I have a little late-night treat for you. 大伙们,注意啦。我跟麦克斯有深夜小礼物要给你们 Don't say it all excited like that. Now when it's not drugs, Earl's going to be pissed. 别用这种兴奋的语

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

I'd like to take a day off if it's all right with you. 如果没问题的话我想请一天假。 A:Mr Brown,can I come in? 布朗先生,我可以进来吗? B:Come in,please. 请进。 A:Mr Brown,I'd like to take a day off if it's all right with

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

【Transcript】 A: Hey Don! Who's that girl? B: Why do you care? Don't you have a 1) date with a guy? A: Oh, come on. Who is she? She's... B: Just your type? I think so, too. Just go over and talk to her. Go on! A: I can't! B: You can! In fact, you'

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 世博实用听力