Please Dress Me in Red In my dual profession as an educator and health care provider,I have worked with numerous children infected with the virus1) that causes AIDS.The relation ships that I have had with these special kids have been gifts in my

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

So the native kids outdid the Microsoft kids. 印第安孩子战胜了微软孩子。 This happened because the meaning of effort and difficulty were transformed. 这得以实现的原因,是努力与困难的意义在孩子心目中发生了改变。

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

I'll tell you what they do next. 让我告诉你他们的表现。 In one study, they told us they would probably cheat the next time instead of studying more if they failed a test. 在一项研究中,他们告诉我们, 如果他们某次考试未

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

四招教你如何请别人帮忙 Even capable, career-driven people need a leg up from time to time. Whether it's job advice from a former manager, a couple of industry tips from a colleague, or a pep talk from a friend, feedback and encouragement a

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一觉醒来忽然感觉浑身不舒服?怎么办?给老板打个电话请假吧!这节课EnglishPod中国就要教你怎么和你的外籍老板请病假。 重点词汇: 1. coming down with 得病 2. headache 头痛 3. sore throat 喉咙痛

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

please feel free to... 请随时 例句: Please feel free to ask me questions anytime. 请尽管随时来问我问题。 Please feel free to come to my house and have a dinner with me because I'm staying alone. 我现在一个人住,欢迎随时来

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

This year, weve spent plenty of time writing about the latest trends. But, just as 2016 brought a tirade of political turbulence, so too it has afforded us plenty of styles we would rather see the back of. 今年,我们花了很多时间写最新的流

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

汉语中请字的用法十分灵活,既可做敬语用,以缓和语气、增强感情色彩,又可作表意动词,在不同的上下文中有请求、邀请、聘请、请客、请便、请假、申请等含义。这这些含义在英译中,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

1.You never know how strong you really are until being strong is the only choice you have. 不到没有退路之时,你永远不会知道自己有多强大。 2.You cannot change what you refuse to confront. 你不去面对又怎么能去改变呢。

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Science and Technolgy 科技 AIDS 艾滋病(获得性免疫缺乏综合症) Get your act together, guys 伙计们,请一起行动 Two UN reports on AIDS are coming out this month. That is one too many 本月联合国将发布了两份关于艾滋

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

所有的幸福和快乐都是自己给予的,因为快乐只是一个选择,你可以选择在你悲伤的时候依然保持快乐。 Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. Abraham Lincoln. Happiness is a choice; you ca

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Is there inside you? Very much ,ever since you were brought into this world. when you coulden't open your mouth till the first two years on planet earth, inner voice is the one through which you interpreted and understood things. 从我们来到这个世

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

柯震东道歉了。陈冠希、黄海波、张默、高晓松等人都道歉过,但无论是痛哭流涕、还是真诚的忏悔,都抹不去吸毒的污点。明星被拘,对其事业的打击是巨大的:16家影视公司联合 声明坚决

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Mr. Dawson was an old grouch, and everyone in town knew it. Kids knew not to go into his yard to pick a delicious apple, even off the ground, because old Dawson, they said, would come after you with his ball bullet gun. 道森先生是个坏脾气的老

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

请把企鹅看成海洋的哨兵, Dee Boersma说,它们处于海洋变迁的前沿。通过分享企鹅的生活和文化,她建议我们聆听企鹅带给我们的启示。

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

CanIhaveato-go-box,please? 请给我一个打包盒。 例句: Weorderedtoomuch.Canyougivemeato-go-box? 我们点多了,可以给我一个打包盒吗? CanIhaveato-go-box,please?Idon'twanttowastefood. 请给我一个打包盒,我不想浪费

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Honesty is often said to be the best policy in social situations but being yourself at work is not a good idea for your career, research suggests。 While revealing your true character to a partner or friends is likely to make you happier, experts cl

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

July 9 7月9日 Read it! 读读看! How many people will ask for Abby's help? 有多少人会请雅碧帮忙? Alex asked her to call Rob's guests. 亚力克斯请她打电话给罗柏的来宾; Taylor asked her to pick up lunch. 泰乐请她去拿

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

听力文本: please don't hesitate to... 请随时... Please don't hesitate to call me if you need help. 如果你需要帮助,请随时打给我。 Please don't hesitate to ask me If you don't understand. 如果你不明白,请随时来找我。

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

你还在用sick或者upset来表达自己身体不适么? 其实即使生病不舒服的时候也想拽一下地道英文?下面几款就适合你!快来可以试试吧! 1. Under the weather Weather是天气的意思,但under the weather却和

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语