In the sprawling grounds of China's Forbidden City, once home to the imperial palace of the Ming and Qing Dynasties, one small shop is in the midst of a brewing controversy----Starbucks, that poster child for American mass marketing and a growing num

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Now to the inspiring story of a young woman faced with a difficult diagnosis. The surgery she needed to save her life would cause her to lose her hearing forever. So how would you spend your last days being able to hear the world? Jessica Stone did

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

Where do you keep the Swiss watches? 瑞士表在哪儿出售? Excuse me, where do you keep the Swiss watches? 打扰一下,瑞士表在哪儿出售? Over there on your right. 在那边,在您的右边。 Do you have some leather jackets in y

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

【今日基础词】 Statement 【Transcript】 A: Management wants you to make the public announcement tomorrow afternoon. B: Me? But Im the worst speechmaker though! A: Come on! Dont be modest. Youve done this a thousand times before! B: That does

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 听基础单词练听力

飞机延误是一件令人头疼的事情.但是,下面这个情况,即使飞机延误时间再长,恐怕乘客也发不起火儿吧.美国哥伦比亚广播公司:飞机延误,飞行员请机上乘客吃披萨. 航班延误,机长请乘客吃匹萨

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

吃鸡肉时,你知道鸡身上的哪个部分是最好的吗?科学家的回答是:眼睛。科学发现,鸡的视网膜锥(体) 数量比人类多,因此可以感知更多的色彩。 Super Chicken Vision Bring home a bucket of fried chic

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

英语作文 Success, as is known, is the pursuit of many ambitious people. It requires much of a person. In my view, above all, one should be a person of strong perseverance. Rome was not built in a day. On our long way to success, there are undoubtedl

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

英语作文 Students long to attend colleges or universities for various reasons. In my opinion, the most common reasons are to prepare for a career, to have new experiences and learn to be independent. Career preparation is becoming more and more impo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

These visits are clear signals of the highly productive relationship which Wales and China have developed. Judging by the crowds that have gathered here tonight, I am very confident that the relationship will continue to grow. Thank you for taking th

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

1.Willthereaderpleasecasthiseyeoverthefollowinglines,andseeifhecandiscoveranythingharmfulinthem? Conductor,whenyoureceiveafare,Punchinthepresenceofthepassenjare!Abluetripslipforaneight-centfare,Abufftripslipforasix-centfare,Apinktripslipforathree-cen

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Heresaid Papa to Monica,I have the moon for you. She hugged the moon and threw it into the air. Monica jumped and danced with the moon. But the moon kept getting smaller and smaller and smaller,and finally it disappeared altogether. Then,one night,Mo

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原版童书

A man in his twenties was killed by a car when he was riding a bicycle in Beijing on the night on April 4th. Witnesses told the police that the car escaped after the crash. Deng was the driver. According to him, he was sending a wechat message via hi

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

英语作文 June 8th Dear Haiqing, I hear you are very unhappy these days because your parents cant afford to buy you some brand-name shoes and garments you like very much. And I write you this letter to share with you what I think about this matter. T

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

英语作文 Almost everyone knows the famous Chinese saying: A young idler, an old beggar. Throughout history, we have seen many cases in which this saying has again and again proved to be true. It goes without saying that the youth is the best time of

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Please speak English 请讲英语 词汇扫描 exterior angle (几何形状的)外角 corresponding 对应的 interior angle(几何形状的)内角 take notes 记笔记 英文原文 I'm a high school geometry teacher and I started one lesson

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

栏目简介: 欧天哪,我现在对她日思夜想 本期内容: My roommate suffered a pile-up on her way back to school. 我的舍友返校遭遇一场连环车祸。 Girls may frown inwardly at the sight of Malt flat bread. 女孩子们在看

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 美食英语随身听

Topic1 Government officials-unpopular occupation? With increasing government officials resigning, People's Daily said people should treat it as a normal thing. Under the great pressure of the anti-corruption campaign, Chinese officials are gradually

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议