英语作文 When we want to communicate with our relatives or friends, what will we do, to make a call or write a letter? Now lets compare the advantages of a call and of a letter. Generally speaking, most of us would prefer to make a call nowadays. Fi

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册Flash第2版

Unit 42 Have a seat.请坐。 某人来访时,为了表示诚恳欢迎之意,请对方坐下,则使用本句。 但若我们去拜访他人,对方请我们坐下时,可别忘了要说声Thank you (谢谢你。)或Thanks.(谢谢。) A:Excu

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(274) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄社交英语通

Late for dinner 《迟到的晚餐》 Jack took a long look at his speedometer before slowing down: 73 in a 55 zone. Fourth time in as many months. How could a guy get caught so often? 杰克仔细地看了一眼迈速表车速73,限速55,然后放

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

桌位准备好了现在为你们准备了一张桌子。 A:I am sorry to have kept you waiting, sir and madam. How we have a table for you. Would you step this way, please? 对不起,让你们久等了,先生、夫人。现在为你们准备了桌

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

I think it is often easier to make progress on mega-ambitious dreams.I know that sounds completely nuts.But, since no one else is crazy enough to do it, you have little competition.In fact, there are so few people this crazy that I feel like I know t

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Ladies and gentlemen,as we prepare for take-off,please turn off all electronic devices. 各位女士及先生,在我们准备起飞时,请关闭所有电子产品.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

经典句型:Would you please hold on? 请不要挂断。 A:Is that Mr.Smith? 甲:是史密斯先生吗? B:Yes.Would you please hold on?I am on another line. 乙:是的。请不要挂断,我在接另一部电话。 A:All right. 甲:好的。 B:So

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

经典句型:May I ask two days off? 我可以请两天假吗? A:May I ask two days off? 甲:我可以请两天假吗? B:What's the matter? 乙:怎么了? A:I got very sick. 甲:我病了。 B:Have a rest.Health is the first thing. 乙:休息一下吧。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

Describe a typical day in your job 请描述你工作中有代表性的一天 As soon as I get to work,I check my e-mail. 一上班我就马上查看电子邮件。 Usually a handful of e-mails from our headquarters in Germany are waiting for me. 通常

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

英语作文 With the development of economics as well as the improving life standard, more and more people possess private cars. As each coin has two sides, there are also disadvantages in such a trend. First of all, the air and noise pollution is undo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

在这个简短演讲中,阿里安娜赫芬顿Arianna Huffington与我们分享了一个能启发伟大思维的小点子:一夜睡个好觉的魔力。她并非夸大我们的睡眠缺陷,而是力荐我们合上双眼从全局看:我们可以

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:告女性说

Smith goes to see his supervisor in the front office. Boss, he says, we're doing some heavy house-cleaning at home tomorrow, and my wife needs me to help with the attic and the garage, moving and hauling stuff.We're short-handed, Smith the boss repli

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

英语作文 Tobacco smoke is killing thousands of people every year and injuring hundreds of thousands more every day like children. Federal officials released a massive report that is sparking renewed efforts to ban smoking in public places. Secondhan

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

These days, cell phones play a vital role in our daily lives. More and more people from all walks of life would rather spend time on their cell phones than communicate with others. 现如今,手机在日常生活中发挥着重要作用。各行各业

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

About memories 为了生命 请珍视《记忆》 给我以警示和支持 演唱者:Billy Gilman Billy Gilman,这个88年才出生的小朋友,是玩乡村音乐的! 英文歌词 Memories are a great gift Memories are given to us by God As a k

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

在这个简短演讲中,阿里安娜赫芬顿Arianna Huffington与我们分享了一个能启发伟大思维的小点子:一夜睡个好觉的魔力。她并非夸大我们的睡眠缺陷,而是力荐我们合上双眼从全局看:我们可以

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: Open up your email. On any given morning, you might get two or three notes from friends, six or seven from people trying to sell you energy pills, offshore real estate or virility enhancers. And the good news, you've just won the L

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Would you please briefly introduce yourself? 可以请你简单的介绍一下你自己吗? A:Good afternoon.Thank you for giving me the opportunity to interview for this job. 下午好,感谢您给我这个工作机会。 B:Sure.Now I am going t

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

讲解文本: call in sick 打电话请病假 I don't feel well. I guess I need to call in sick. 我感觉身体不太舒服,我想我得打电话请病假。 Several people have called in sick today. 今天有几个人打电话请病假。 疯狂练

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

A: Can you help me with something, sir? B: What do you need? A: Well, I was planning on transferring soon. B: Where are you going to transfer? A: I want to transfer either to NYU or UCLA. B: I'm glad to hear that, but what can I do for you? A: I was

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 转学-Transferring to a Universit