请慢用 请慢用! A: Wonderful! 很好! B: Thank you, sir. Please enjoy your meal. 谢谢!请慢用! 同类问句: The soup is ready, please enjoy! 汤已经盛好了,请慢用! No, I think that's enough for me. Thank you for your se

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

I have a story about following dreams.Or maybe more accurately, it's a story about finding a path to make those dreams real. 我给大家讲个追梦的故事,确切地说是一个将梦想变为现实的故事。 You know what it's like,to wake up

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

My father's father worked in the Chevy plant in Flint, Michigan. He was an assemblyline worker.He drove his two children here to Anna Arbor,and told them: That is where you're going to go to college.I know it sounds funny now.Both of his kids actuall

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

今天我们来看一看我请你喝杯咖啡!用英语怎么说: Let me treat you to a cup of coffee. 请你喝咖啡! 还可以这么说: Let me buy you a drink. Let me buy you a cup of coffee. 可以这么回答: Sure, I have time for a quick

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

行李员 bellhop, porter 行李:bag/baggage/luggage Please help me with those bags in the trunk. 请帮我卸下后车厢的行李。 若不需要行李员帮忙,可以说: I will be all right, thanks. 我可以自己来,谢谢。 I'll take

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

1. What is one service NOT included in the special price at the beauty salon? A. a hair wash B. a manicure, or nail trim C. a massage 2. What does the customer do for a living? A. He's an attorney. B. He works in the health care industry. C. He's emp

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

请别人帮我们照相: ① Excuse me, could you take a photo for me? 你好,可以帮我照张相吗? ② Sorry to bother you, but could you take a picture for us? 不好意思打扰了,你可以帮我们照张相吗? 告诉对方你照片

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Internet is widely used in this world Associated with technology that is drastically and rampantly growing in the society Take note that we shall be responsible in what we are posting and doing online It may cause us happiness, but we won't know it m

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Describe the best job you ever had. 请描述一下你所做过的最好的一份工作。 I enjoyed all the jobs I've had,but if I were to choose one,it would probably be when I worked as Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Marketing of EU

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Your application shows you have been with one company a long time without any appreciable increase in rank or salary.Tell me about this. 从你的简历来看,你曾经长期待在一家公司,但没有得到多少晋升或加薪,能否请你说明

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

英语作文 It is generally believed that there is a good supply of fresh water. But to our disappointment, the fact is just the opposite. As we can see, the world population is growing rapidly day by day. So enough fresh water is needed to feed such a

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

英语作文 As is often read in the newspaper reports, wild life especially the rare species is threatened with extinction. Human beings are making attempts to hunt wild animals for a big profit., which, of course, results in a sharp decrease in the nu

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

And what insurgent rage had gained, In many a mortal fray maintained: 愤怒之火,在起义者心中早已点燃,维系着,以死抗争的不灭信念。 Marshaled once more at Freedom's call, 自由在召唤,队伍再度整齐, They came

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Make way for Liberty! he cried; 请给自由让路!他高声叫道。 Made way for Liberty, and died! 不自由,毋宁死! In arms the Austrian phalanx stood, 面对奥匈帝国荷枪实弹的士兵, A living wall, a human wood! 一座呼吸的

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Before Monica went to bed she looked out of her window and saw the moon.The moon looked so near. I wish I could play with the moon,thought Monica and reached for it. But no matter how much she stretched,she could not touch the moon. Papa got a very l

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原版童书

Then Papa put the very long ladder on top of the very high mountain. Finally,Papa got to the moon,My daughter Monica would like to play with you.said Papa,but you are much too big Every night get a little smaller. said the moon. When I am just the ri

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原版童书

May I have a dance ? 欧美人喜好聚会,聚会形式千奇百怪,而最受年轻人喜欢的就是舞会,一般舞会的名称有 a dance, a mixer及 a dance party , 参加舞会是 go to a d

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Rachael Yamagata的父亲是日本人,母亲是德国和意大利的混血,Rachael的日本名字是山形瑞秋,非常优雅有韵味的名字。 Artist:Rachael Yamagata Song:Be Be Your Love If I could take you away Pretend I was queen Wha

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Topic1 Foreign TV shows online will need permitsChina's TV watchdog has released tougher regulations for foreign TV shows available on online streaming sites, raising concerns among Chinese fans and the online video industry. The regulations, release

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Tell me about yourself 请做自我介绍 I currently work as a secretary to the General Manager in the sales office of a Japanese telecommunications company. 目前我在一家日本电信公司的营业厅担任总经理秘书一职。 Since he doe

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语