The Road Not Taken (未选择的路) TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both And be one traveler, long I stood And looked down one as far as I could To where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fai

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名著名段背诵精华

To Fanny Keats, 13 August 1820 Wentworth Place My dear Fanny; It is a long time since I received your last. An accident of an unpleasant nature occurred at Mr. Hunts and prevented me from answering you, that is to say made me nervous. That you may no

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

To Fanny Keats, dictated, 11th September 1820 My dear Fanny; In the hope of entirely re-establishing my health I shall leave England for Italy this week and, of course I shall not be able to see you before my departure. It is not illness that prevent

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

To Mrs. Samuel Brawne, 24th October 1820 Naples Harbour My dear Mrs. Brawne; A few words will tell you what sort of a passage we had, and what situation we are in, and few they must be on account of the Quarantine, our letters being liable to be open

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

To George and Georgiana Keats, Friday 19th March 1819 My dear brother and sister; This morning I am in a sort of temper indolent and supremely careless: I long after a stanza or two of Thompsons Castle of indolenceMy passions are all asleep from my h

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

To Benjamin Baily. Inverary, 18th July My dear Bailey; I am certain I have not a right feeling towards Womenat this moment I am striving to be just to them but I cannotIs it because they fall so far beneath my boyish imagination? When I was a schoolb

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

To Fanny Brawne, 1st July, 1819 Shanklin, Isle of Wight My dearest Lady: I am glad I had not an opportunity of sending off a letter which I wrote for you on Tuesday night - t'was too much like one out of Rousseau' Heloise. I am more reasonable this m

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

To Fanny Brawne, 25 July 1819. Sunday Night My Sweet Girl, I hope you did not blame me much for not obeying your request of a Letter on Saturday: we have had four in our small room playing at cards night and morning leaving me no undisturbed opportun

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

To Fanny Brawne, 13th October, 1819. College Street My dearest Girl; This moment I have set myself to copy some verses out fair. I cannot proceed with any degree of content. I must write you a line or two and see if that will assist in dismissing you

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

To Fanny Keats, 23 June 1820. Friday Morning My dear Fanny; I had intended to delay seeing you till a Book which I am now publishing was out, expecting that to be he end of this Week when I would have brought it to Walthamstow: on receiving your lett

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

Amanda: Hi, Mike. What are you reading? Mike: Oh, these are just some books I picked up at a local poetryfestival that took place a couple of weeks ago. Even though a lot of what the featured poets read wasn't in English, it was still neat to see tha

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Very quietly I take my leave As quietly as I came here; Quietly I wave good-bye To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 轻轻的我走了, 正如我轻轻的来; 我轻轻的招手, 作别西天的云彩。 The golden willows by the riverside A

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读