Lesson1 Power of Architecture Architecture is to be regarded by us with the most serious thought. We may live without her, and worship without her, but we cannot remember without her. How cold is all history, how lifeless all imagery, compared to tha

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(294) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第四册

My dear Reynolds,- Ever since I wrote to my Brothers form Southhampton I have been in a taking, and at this moment I am about to become settled, for I have unpacked my books, put them into a snug corner - pinned up Haydon - Mary Queen Scotts, and Mil

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

On Sitting down to Read King Lear Once Again golden-tongued Romance with serene lute! Fair plumed Syren! Queen of far away! Leave melodizing on this wintry day, Shut up thine olden pages, and be mute: Adieu! for once again the fierce dispute, Betwixt

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

佳作翻译:兰德诗歌《生与死》杨绛等英译版欣赏 【编者按】对于学者杨绛的逝世,我们最好的缅怀方式就是重温她的佳作,体会她的情思与眼中的世界。小编就带大家一起欣赏她广为流传的诗

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

(二) 诗歌的翻译 如果说翻译难的话,那么最难莫过于译诗了,尤其是格律诗,所以古今中外常有诗不可译的声音。其实,说诗不可译,主要是指诗味难译,诗的音韵美难译,并不是说诗歌不

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 北外翻译笔记

美剧原声: Bran: I did though. It's true, isn't it... what Maester Luwin says about my legs? I'd rather be dead. Robb: Don't ever say that. Bran: I'd rather be dead. 今天知识点:I'd rather 我宁愿 A: You sure you don't want to try my cuc

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

To Charles Brown, 30th November 1820 My dear Brown; It is the most difficult thing in the world to me to write a letter. My stomach continues so bad, that I feel it worse on opening any book,--yet I am much better than I was in Quarantine. Then I am

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

When I Have Fears That I May Cease to Be WHEN I have fears that I may cease to be Before my pen has glean'd my teeming brain, Before high pilgrave;d books, in charact'ry, Hold like rich garners the full-ripen'd grain; When I behold, upon the night's

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

Why Did I Laugh Tonight? No Voice Will Tell: Why did I laugh tonight? No voice will tell: No God, no Demon of severe response, Deigns to reply from Heaven or from Hell. Then to my human heart I turn at once. Heart! Thou and I are here, sad and alone;

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

Deep in the Shady Sadness of a Vale DEEP in the shady sadness of a vale Far sunken from the healthy breath of morn, Far from the fiery noon, and eves one star, Sat gray-haird Saturn, quiet as a stone, Still as the silence round about his lair; Forest

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

To Richard Woodhouse, 27 October 1818 My dear Woodhouse, The best answer I can give you is in a clerk-like manner to make some observations on two principle points, which seem to point like indices into the midst of the whole pro and con, about geniu

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

A Haunting Music, Sole Perhaps and Lone A haunting music, sole perhaps and lone Supportress of the faery-roof, made moan Throughout, as fearful the whole charm might fade. Fresh carved cedar, mimicking a glade Of palm and plantain, met from either si

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

To Fanny Brawne, 4th February 1820 Dearest Fanny, I shall send this the moment you return. They say I must remain confined to this room for some time. The consciousness that you love me will make a pleasant prison of the house next to yours. You must

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

To Fanny Brawne, May 1820 Wednesday morning My Dearest Girl, I have been a walk this morning with a book in my hand, but as usual I have been occupied with nothing but you: I wish I could say in an agreeable manner. I am tormented day and night. They

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

This Living Hand, Now Warm and Capable This living hand, now warm and capable Of earnest grasping, would, if it were cold And in the icy silence of the tomb, So haunt thy days and chill thy dreaming nights That thou wouldst wish thine own heart dry o

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

Don't throw the batteries into the garbage basket! Why? Don't you know that batteries is polluting? No. It should be collected separately. There is a special box for it at the entrance of this department. Take them there. I see. When did you become a

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Shakespeare? There's an App for That 有关莎士比亚的App NEW YORK Ross Williams is passionate about Shakespeare. He studied acting and directing and is the founder of a theater company called the New York Shakespeare Exchange. But hes well aware

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(八月)

The Night Before Christmas Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse; The stockings were hung by the chimney with care In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there; The children were n

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

『原文』:max are you trying to equate a person's love with a cat's love? 『翻译』:麦克斯,你是想把对猫的爱和对人的爱等同吗?

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

To Benjamin Bailey, 22 November 1817 My dear Bailey, I will get over the first part of this (unsaid) Letter as soon as possible for it relates to the affair of poor Crips - To a Man of your nature such a Letter as Haydon's must have been extremely cu

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(357) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)